Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Beekeeping and You posted:

I don't know about that, I'm scared that because Sondland snitched he's not going to be investigated

i mean that's how rolling up a conspiracy works, the first people to flip on the boss get the lightest punishment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

I (don't) want nothing

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

I definitely want something.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
Oh my god, Nunes with the whistleblower again, repeats the debunked election interference with 2016 from Ukraine, and another blah about Hunter.

Haha! Schiff deliberately 'not paraphrasing'

Dazzo
Jun 22, 2006

Yes please!

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

i don't not want nothing. edit: if 4 tags is too many (i certainly think it is), just pick a random one for it to replace, i didn't earn any of these tags anyway so i feel more than a little disingenuous :ohdear:

scuz fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Nov 20, 2019

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I want it!

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

ScentOfAnOtaku posted:

Which would be the exact reason this poo poo could happen again, and not far down the line.

If they actually want to stop this from happening again, they need to do this correctly, and investigate every single one of them.

No one is above the law.

Usually you have to cut deals to lower-ranking members of a conspiracy to roll one up. Otherwise nobody would cooperate with the investigation.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Yes please

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Hell yea

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

Munkeymon posted:

Usually you have to cut deals to lower-ranking members of a conspiracy to roll one up. Otherwise nobody would cooperate with the investigation.

All true, doesn't change that it sucks and does not work as intended.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ScentOfAnOtaku posted:

Which would be the exact reason this poo poo could happen again, and not far down the line.

If they actually want to stop this from happening again, they need to do this correctly, and investigate every single one of them.

No one is above the law.

That counter-productively encourages everyone to be quiet and not reveal criminal conspiracies. The whole reason you let the snitches off light is to encourage that behavior in the future. If you nail everyone to the wall this time, that's great, but next time everyone will clam up[ and force you to actually find the evidence of crimes. Sondland is snitching because he expects to use it to avoid being punished severely for his association with Trump's crimes.

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

I'm otherwise still quite far behind on the thread, but wanted to pull this out:

ewiley posted:

Stefanik said he gave 'truthful' testimony today, so she's agreeing with his statement about quid pro quo.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if she did give a statement later indicating that she did agree? I mean, she wouldn't, and if she did it would be in the process of declaring that quids pro quos are acceptable (er, quae pro quibus? whatever), but... :allears:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

ScentOfAnOtaku posted:

All true, doesn't change that it sucks and does not work as intended.

it absolutely works as intended, it's an extremely effective technique

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

he is loving slurring hard and sounds loving out of it.

yea i noticed this too he was slurring a lot

Nemo Somen
Aug 20, 2013

Looking forward it.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYw0XPEoKE

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Yoooooooooo

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Just catching up now. This is perfect.

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

I too want nothing.

Sanskrit Scat
Aug 11, 2007

I cant believe this slimy gently caress is flying to Brussels after this as our ambassador to the EU.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

SourKraut posted:

I want it!

Had a dream that McDonald’s had a big ad campaign that just said “WE HAVE IT” in black cryptic writing. So I went to a drive thru and said “I saw the sign. Can I have it” and the speaker was silent for a solid ten seconds before saying “do you think you’re ready” in my voice and I screamed and drove away

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Schiff really nails these closing remarks.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

Schiff taking his closing remarks to blow up the fringe defenses that Trump was being tricked, mislead, or manipulated into this.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

evilweasel posted:

it absolutely works as intended, it's an extremely effective technique

it's literally the only way to successfully convict mob bosses due to several layers of delegation of commands. This should be obvious

George RR Fartin
Apr 16, 2003

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

oxsnard posted:

it's literally the only way to successfully convict mob bosses due to several layers of delegation of commands. This should be obvious

It's pretty much what RICO is for.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

:black101:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

I too want one, because I too am hip with it.

Jows
May 8, 2002

Oh hell yeah!

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

LtStorm posted:

Schiff taking his closing remarks to blow up the fringe defenses that Trump was being tricked, mislead, or manipulated into this.

He's a really good speaker, and is summing up the impeachment nicely.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I believe in nothing.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Schiff has gotten progressively better at this

Pretty Boy Floyd
Mar 21, 2006
If you'll gather round me children...

I want nothing (other than this gang tag)

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
just catching up, but wowzers at Maloney’s questioning

unknown
Nov 16, 2002
Ain't got no stinking title yet!

Samael
Oct 16, 2012

hell yeah.

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

I believe in the all-encompassing abyss of nothingness.