Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Unperson_47 posted:

wait, is grande pronounced "grande" or "grand" or "jrande" or "jrand"

Jihadi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

low energy ninja edit

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It’s Bernie, bitch.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
ive with a heavy heart that i would like to announce to c-spam that i am suspending my 2020 democratic presidential campaign. i know everyone will be disappointed, but i urge you all to rally around whichever candidate displays the whitest of dance moves and a fight song that is literally about a fight song and not an issue. gob bless :911:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Unperson_47 posted:

the G is silent

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

did he also not watch the hearing and go off these talking points

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

3DCAT posted:

ive with a heavy heart that i would like to announce to c-spam that i am suspending my 2020 democratic presidential campaign. i know everyone will be disappointed, but i urge you all to rally around whichever candidate displays the whitest of dance moves and a fight song that is literally about a fight song and not an issue. gob bless :911:

congrats mayor peet

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

3DCAT posted:

gently caress off, bloomberg

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

who edited rudy into the background

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

3DCAT posted:

With much excitement I would like to announce to cspam that I will be becoming president by force. Please clap!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao

Chuds should not call into cspan it's real embarrassing

I think my favorite call in was back in 2016 during the debates or something where a chud called in sounding real lucid at first before transitioning into a screaming rant about Hillary wearing a red dress dyed in the blood of the innocent or something

cspan almost immediately cut him off and I like to think the guy's head exploded scanners-style

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

horny is... presidential

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

probably one of the few non creepy old guys in arianas vicinity

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

I don't understand why the party line isn't just "have at it Dems, go to town with this impeachment nonsense, who gives a poo poo?" Instead they keep declaring IT'S OVER, THE WITCH HUNT IS OVER every single day and it makes them look increasingly desperate when really they don't have to be. We all know this poo poo is not going anywhere in the Senate.

they’re idiots and it doesn’t matter because their audience is going to go along with anything they say or do. decades of fox news has given the freedom to just flatly deny the obvious

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/882186896285282304

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

freckle posted:

gently caress off, bloomberg

where's your dance?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I want nothing

I want nothing

I want no quote pro quote

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Durf posted:

did he also not watch the hearing and go off these talking points

They're taking a page from Trump and just rejecting reality. Perfect phone call. Read the transcript. No collusion. Total exoneration.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Eric might be the Fredo of a family full of Fredo's but this is A+ self promotion right here

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Ah you see the real bribery is one million given to Trump by Sondland and Trump had to take it against his own will. Nothing happened in the inquiry today.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Rubellavator posted:

They're taking a page from Trump and just rejecting reality. Perfect phone call. Read the transcript. No collusion. Total exoneration.

this is my last resort

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i like how rudys big plan was to tell everyone at hte state department exactly what he was doing, so that htey could all work together. flawless. brilliant

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

3DCAT posted:

Sad to see you endorsing mayor pete

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

cumshitter posted:

i like how rudys big plan was to tell everyone at hte state department exactly what he was doing, so that htey could all work together. flawless. brilliant

Rudy saved America on 9/11. now he's going to save America again by uncovering the sins of the Biden Crime Family

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Like there's a good chance that nobody who watches FOX will ever look at or trust any other news source, and all FOX has to do is just report everything Trump and the Republicans say at face value.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Dirndl tramp

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

jfc awesome xmas av

top notch work

ty! dryGoods made it for me

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

trying to keep big babby alive

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

did Plumby resign

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

DryGoods posted:

Rudy saved America on 9/11. now he's going to save America again by uncovering the sins of the Biden Crime Family

you ever think about how you cant spell Bin Laden without Biden? BIn laDEN? It's suspicious. Very suspicious. Ukraine will investigate it!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Rudy is now America's Mayor, soon he's going to be Earth's Mayor

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

3DCAT posted:

He’s running

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
everyone rudy works with thinks hes an idiot who screws everything up but trump wont stop assigning him to all his most important projects and it owns

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

3DCAT posted:

can't wait for Yang to try to one-up Buttigieg by flossing onstage while the audience is absolutely dead silent

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/andthehoneybees/status/1196812882790494213

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Unperson_47 posted:

she's italian so the pronunciation you use at starbucks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

free mormonpartyboat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

This is basically the US military's approach and it works perfectly. Remember the trans ban? Trump sure doesn't, and that's why it doesn't exist!

Got some bad news about that...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_personnel_in_the_United_States_military

quote:

Since April 12, 2019, Directive-type Memorandum-19-004 took effect and transgender personnel in the United States military are not allowed to serve or enlist in the United States military, except if they serve in their birth gender, had been grandfathered in prior to April 12, 2019, or were given a waiver. Directive-type Memorandum-19-004 is set to expire on March 12, 2020.[1]