Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
So is there another round of hearings still to go today or can I stop drinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

Party Plane Jones posted:

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

gently caress yeah

sim
Sep 24, 2003

ewiley posted:

Say goodbye to your liver!

2:30 p.m.: Laura Cooper, deputy assistance secretary of Defense, and David Hale, undersecretary of State, will testify. Cooper previously described to the committee a state of frenzy within the administration after Trump ordered a freeze on military aid to Ukraine.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/18/impeachment-hearings-schedule-071406

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

I want everything - d'oh.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

starts at 5:30 ET apparently

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

ewiley posted:

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Remember Mohican!

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire
gently caress yeah, strapping in :uhaul:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Someone on CNN just made a great point. Like a total slam dunk. Just have the news start couching this entire thing as Guliani’s idea and say Guliani “led trump around by the nose, trump was his lap dog.” And trump will come out taking ownership of the entire conspiracy so loving fast it will make our heads spin.

punchbuggy
Feb 16, 2011
[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img
]
Clapping Larry

Thx, ❤️ U

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

gently caress it why not.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Hells yes.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
there's a couple old posters who will have to wait as their avatars use the old file system and they managed to sneak their avs in as an attachment and i'll have to get those uploaded as well

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

sim posted:

Say goodbye to your liver!

2:30 p.m.: Laura Cooper, deputy assistance secretary of Defense, and David Hale, undersecretary of State, will testify. Cooper previously described to the committee a state of frenzy within the administration after Trump ordered a freeze on military aid to Ukraine.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/18/impeachment-hearings-schedule-071406

Are they being called by the republicans or the democrats?

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Time to leave the mad men behind due to a mad man.

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.

there's a couple old posters who will have to wait as their avatars use the old file system and they managed to sneak their avs in as an attachment and i'll have to get those uploaded as well

Lol you can just not do mine, I believe I got my av years ago from a mod in BYOB so it's fine.

BeeSeeBee
Oct 25, 2007

Wombat Schematics
Jan 2, 2007

With Innovative Yogurt Technologies

Hello yes one of these please, my avatar is from a past me full of youth and optimism and is in dire need of an update.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

My first tag at long last

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Blind Rasputin posted:

Someone on CNN just made a great point. Like a total slam dunk. Just have the news start couching this entire thing as Guliani’s idea and say Guliani “led trump around by the nose, trump was his lap dog.” And trump will come out taking ownership of the entire conspiracy so loving fast it will make our heads spin.

lol probably.

I really want to hear from Giuliani on all this. Sounds like he's already being set up as the ultimate fall guy on all this by some, and he did just recently and publicly warn that he has dirt he'll give up if Trump throws him under the bus. If they take each other out in the process, all the better.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

The gang tag of our times

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

Just catching up on the rest of the hearing after my lunch break. I'm bummed Maloney wasn't able to press his questions for a few more seconds, and Schiff's closing statement is :five: :five: :five:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I would also like this. Preferably while keeping the hobocop one.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

Please

.. and thank you

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
57 title changes in the first two pages alone, dang

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

ReidRansom posted:

lol probably.

I really want to hear from Giuliani on all this. Sounds like he's already being set up as the ultimate fall guy on all this by some, and he did just recently and publicly warn that he has dirt he'll give up if Trump throws him under the bus. If they take each other out in the process, all the better.

Who wins in a brainworns vs. brainworms impeachment battle? We do.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

ReidRansom posted:

lol probably.

This would all be such great fun to watch, if only the country I live in wasn't stuck in the middle between all of these backstabbing fuckstumps wrecking everything they can just to distract from their crimes.

:trumppop:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/i/status/1197269902131974146

really should have set up the gang tags to direct to this but with 60 out of like 400 already done its too much effort to redo them

OPERATE MACHINERY
Nov 11, 2012

:emptyquote:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Gimmie

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Ppj pls

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

It would be my honor.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
test

e: hell yeah

Moritastic
Oct 25, 2005

I don't wanna explode!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

give

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/i/status/1197269902131974146

really should have set up the gang tags to direct to this but with 60 out of like 400 already done its too much effort to redo them

"Zellinsky"

Even if the idiot wore his glasses he still wouldn't be able to form a complete, coherent sentence.

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

Honestly can't believe the brains on these people to think that sidling the blame onto Giuliani won't be followed by him turning his ire on them in return. I'm convinced he has the keys to a lot of GOP closets

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Wait I’m on mobile what do the gang tags look like

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

OneMoreTime posted:

I had to go back like ten pages but I found it, and want nothing more in return.

fyi you can just click the name at the top of the quoted post and it will link you to the quoted post!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

umbrage
Sep 5, 2007

beast mode

I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO