Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

VladimirLeninpest posted:

cspam in 8 months: “who cares that his son has an illegitimate son in Arkansas, his son isn’t running for president! he is!”

nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

cspam in 8 months: “who cares that his son has an illegitimate son in Arkansas, his son isn’t running for president! he is!”

I mean who cares if his kid has a bastard.

that’s soap opera poo poo

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Joe Biden is gonna die of blood eye disease and Hunter will be Hillary's VP pick.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Joe Biden is terrible at determining character and if he actually made it into the White House he'd surround himself with people as terrible as Hunter Biden pressuring him to make even worse decisions than he's already making now.

https://www.bidenschool.udel.edu/bideninstitute/Documents/Biden%20Institute%20Policy%20Advisory%20Board.pdf

Bringing up Hunter Biden would be the opposite of helpful in a persuasion context, though

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean who cares if his kid has a bastard.

that’s soap opera poo poo

for real

you can find way better reasons to hate joe patriarchy than something his kid did

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

This is the most important thing going at the moment and Liz is utter trash on it. Bernie “chavez is a dead communist dictator” Sanders, however, has found his voice and some solidarity here. Go Bernie, Red salute.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Addamere posted:

I will never vote for Joe Biden.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Addamere posted:

for real

you can find way better reasons to hate joe patriarchy than something his kid did

no

i lump that reasoning along with it

he can't raise his kids at all and he's calling women children and demand their credentials

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Al! posted:

uh didn't the sicilians genocide the arabs there like literally 1000 years ago

Sicilians are well known for their extreme tolerance and ability to not be racist, like noted institution of friends the Sicilian Mob ('cosa nostra' is sicilian for a group of good pals)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hunter biden would make a good vice president tbh

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Addamere posted:

I will never vote for Joe Biden.

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

lol maybe in 2016, but not now.

i was thinking more on it, and that stupid “gun to head- mayo peet or biden ?” tweet & honest answer trump because it would galvanize the left more and if it is either the pain of neoliberalism or the pain of accelerationism at least now we have evidence that accelerationism works.

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
God dammit I have had the stupid loving high hopes song stuck in my head all day

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

Sicilians are well known for their extreme tolerance and ability to not be racist, like noted institution of friends the Sicilian Mob ('cosa nostra' is sicilian for a group of good pals)

"our thing"

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bernie is hanging out with the wrong crowd

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Always had a low, low chance of winning
Went off to a war where I did a lot of killing
Didn't have a prayer and I never had a vision
Always had low, low hopes

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Hunter deserves every goddamned penny he got from Burisma.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ThomasIsOnline/status/1197301644486164481

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I am fine with Trump winning if it is anyone but Bernie.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

what if we started a rumor that bernie was antifa

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

If they replaced Joe with Hunter, he’d be my new #2 candidate.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

to defend the multimillionaire pop stars, I thought they were forced to go to a fund raising party for Kamala at their multi multi millionaire producer bosses house

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i want bernie to make pete cry on that fkn stage tonite

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Jel Shaker posted:

to defend the multimillionaire pop stars, I thought they were forced to go to a fund raising party for Kamala at their multi multi millionaire producer bosses house

pop stars are rather famously heavily controlled by their managers so this is hate is more goon based rather than woke based

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Hunter deserves every goddamned penny he got from Burisma.

Burisma... more like Bust In Ya

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I think I'd prefer to watch the Democratic debate on YouTube later, but I guess I'll watch it live just in case I miss it because the video is too hard to find

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

if joe biden died his corpse would be my new #2 candidate

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremely nah

are you sure you didn't mean to say "dnd, at this very moment"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pardot posted:

i loving hate that "stan" is used all day every day now. it's just referencing that eminem song from 19 years ago right? gently caress

more specifically it's suburban white people appropriating "urban" slang from over a decade ago

but yeah

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

no

i lump that reasoning along with it

he can't raise his kids at all and he's calling women children and demand their credentials

huh yeah i guess i did not think of that angle because i turned out wildly different than my folks wanted me to but maybe they also were lovely at parenting :shrug:

gonna defer to ur take here

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

appropriating slang

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestheHammer posted:

appropriating slang

yes,

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

ahahaha ahhaha hahahahahaha ahaha

Hunter went beyond the standard sniff sniff Biden routine .

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

it would own if every Q&A starts with, "congratulations!"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

they are stealing our words Brent

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Good news!

https://twitter.com/rdevro/status/1197286409696006144

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

for shizzle