Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Last election we had a list of Twitters To Watch, so we could enjoy them losing their minds in the event of a labour majority. Are we making a similar list this time? This RabbiZvi looks like he ought to be on it

Yes, let's start a list of prominent political enemies (including Jewish people)!

(287 is now apparently an antisemitic number)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I'll mAke the wiki

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Labour might be doing that, but wait until the Tories capture the youth vote with this devastating policy:

https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1197281905986678786

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

don't forget the context:
https://twitter.com/DawnHFoster/status/1197289115022241793
eager to see the full details

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/brianwhelanhack/status/1197287002921676800?s=20

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Communist Thoughts posted:

i find it easy enough, bojo never has any point or content, alcro is just racist fash stuff
Fair point, I should have added more of Johnson's racist fash stuff, but it was all too muddled with modern references that would give it away.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Apparently Swinson smoked a weed and liked it. She's done.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

winegums posted:

https://twitter.com/NParticipacion/status/1197277236090589184

I know rileyposting frowned upon like tweetman posting, but the sheer lack of optics on this tshirt are just staggering

Brave of her to wear an unironically pro-Apartheid shirt.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

stev posted:

Nah, their policy has been to legalise it and the Tories decided to kick off their leadership contest with discussing what Class As they'd all done, drugs are just things that happen to people now.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

stev posted:

feeling better about stopping smoking weed now

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

normally I'd question Moore praising the manifesto when it hasn't been released yet, but this is Alan Moore so we can probably assume he can see at least a week into the future

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

stev posted:

then she found out it was just dessicated squirrel tail and has been irl mad ever since

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

then she found out it was just dessicated squirrel tail and has been irl mad ever since
No no, that's what she's killing all the squirrels for! She's looking for her next hit. Tragic story.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

:eyepop:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Deleter posted:

No no, that's what she's killing all the squirrels for! She's looking for her next hit. Tragic story.

Oh poo poo. She thought it was kush tails and never got it explained. This tragedy could have been avoided. :ohdear:

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Today the libdems announce a new policy to help young people rent property - the first time your room has a squirrel infestation, the government will cover 20% of the cost of extermination

winegums
Dec 21, 2012

jabby posted:

Labour might be doing that, but wait until the Tories capture the youth vote with this devastating policy:

https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1197281905986678786

The tories and lib dems are really giving up on the burgeoning rental class aren't they? a loan for your rental deposit and a movable rental deposit. loving inspired.

I did notice on the bojo/corbo debate that boris very rarely spoke about his own manifesto. They have nothing to go on and all they can do is try to attack. They have no vision for the future and nothing inspiring to offer the public.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Normal mugs for Normal people.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

winegums posted:

The tories and lib dems are really giving up on the burgeoning rental class aren't they? a loan for your rental deposit and a movable rental deposit. loving inspired.

I did notice on the bojo/corbo debate that boris very rarely spoke about his own manifesto. They have nothing to go on and all they can do is try to attack. They have no vision for the future and nothing inspiring to offer the public.

Assuming you mean the class that has to rent rather than buy forever, of course they are, they were never going to successfully appeal to many of them. They prefer the rentier class who pay their wages.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:thermidor:

https://twitter.com/mitchysuch/status/1197171559137456131?s=20

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1197255820054056963?s=20

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/MartWilliams5/status/1197299087856586753

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Irrespective of his ethnicity/etc I'm just really glad my favourite poet as a child is a cool as gently caress person in general.

winegums
Dec 21, 2012

thespaceinvader posted:

Assuming you mean the class that has to rent rather than buy forever, of course they are, they were never going to successfully appeal to many of them. They prefer the rentier class who pay their wages.

Yeah i meant hte forever renters.

That said just in general there's nothing in the Tory manifesto. No token blowjob to the blue-rinse brigade like a bung to the pension. They're really banking on brexit.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

How is someone who lies constantly so loving bad at it? He says exactly the same thing twice!

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
I just had an ad pop up on facebook from that Alex Crowley person - something about Labour will cost you £11,000 a year - source: The Sun. LOL.
I can't remember the exact words and didn't take a screen shot, but I reported it as 'prohibited content'.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

RabidWeasel posted:

How is someone who lies constantly so loving bad at it? He says exactly the same thing twice!

Never gets called out on it. Press kiss his feet anyway. People still vote for him and ignore any lies. That's how I guess. When there's zero consequences for failure at lying, and a good likelihood of getting some good out of it, and you're an immoral little poo poo, why wouldn't you lie?

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1197298893483958272

Absolutely speechless at the idiocy of the piss diamonds. They've spent months saying they're the only ones for remain, that lab's policy is poo poo, and now... they're putting a harder brexit than corbyn will try for to a referendum.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The dream of Jo; is dead. Sic transit gloria monday.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

StarkingBarfish posted:

Absolutely speechless at the idiocy of the piss diamonds. They've spent months saying they're the only ones for remain, that lab's policy is poo poo, and now... they're putting a harder brexit than corbyn will try for to a referendum.
Watch the Tories win, the Lib Dems join them, FBPE's celebrate wildly, and then either a referendum doesn't happen, or if it does it Remain gets destroyed in it.

And then obviously 5 more years of crushing austerity while the coalition just gives up on pretending to give a poo poo and gleefully starts blaming the people who have died for their own misfortune.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Propping the Tories up in exchange for a referendum? What could possibly go wrong?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

StarkingBarfish posted:

There's something artistically magnificent about how the Lib Dems are making such a perfect 'like Labour, but more poo poo' pitch this election. Everything they're doing is the same but worse and more stupid.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Cerebral Bore posted:

Brave of her to wear an unironically pro-Apartheid shirt.
Surprising that Rachel "I don't look like a typical Jew" Riley doesn't see any problem with that t-shirt.

I really find her trajectory into the depths of Corbyn anti-Semitism conspiracy crafting so weird. I can understand a wealthy media person being a Tory and getting in some opportunistic digs, but she goes so far beyond that and really seems to believe in and care deeply about the bizarre stuff she posts.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Tigey posted:

Propping the Tories up in exchange for a referendum? What could possibly go wrong?

look Jeremy Corbyn is a deeply controversial figure who is disliked even by a chunk of his party, with shocking allegations regarding his links to bigotry and racism. He's scruffy, has weird hobbies and holds extreme political views. this is why it's much better to work with his total opposite in all these regards, Boris Johnson

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Chuff McNothing posted:

Tesseraction inspired me and I did a thing

https://i.imgur.com/gHPpgQy.mp4
:five::five::five:
This is loving amazing. If we're going to live in a technological dystopia, we might as well make it dance for our amusement :v:

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

big scary monsters posted:

Surprising that Rachel "I don't look like a typical Jew" Riley doesn't see any problem with that t-shirt.

I really find her trajectory into the depths of Corbyn anti-Semitism conspiracy crafting so weird. I can understand a wealthy media person being a Tory and getting in some opportunistic digs, but she goes so far beyond that and really seems to believe in and care deeply about the bizarre stuff she posts.

Yeah it really baffles me too. her and oberman and that panto woman whose name I forget in particular are the worst of them, but in addition to your david collier types who are just so obviously acting in sociopathically bad faith there are a troubling number folk on twitter who seem to fallen down the conspiratorial rabbit hole and genuinely believe the things they're saying and that corbyn secretly wants to actually commit genocide. I honestly do believe that more than a few of them - particularly the more vulnerable of them - are lying awake at night terrified of a labour victory despite the patent absurdity of it, and I just feel sorry for them because they're clearly just not particularly capable of meaningful critical thought and have had their genuinely well-intentioned aversion to racism weaponised people who couldn't give a gently caress about it or them. I also think there are several - weetman springs to mind - who are treating the whole thing as a bit of a fun PR game trying to launch a cosy columnist job for themselves, and more still some who nailed their colours to the mast early and are too proud to admit they got it wrong so are just doubling down over and over instead.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

this is neither here nor there but what is "toxx"? is it a bet or something? i saw it itt earlier and now I can't stop seeing it everywhere else.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Toxxing is where you make a bet and if you lose your account gets banned. At which point you have to pay the tax man's spine fund $10 to get it back.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

oh poo poo thats pretty funny. wonder how many people got banned predicting a hillary win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

this is probably me doing "my thing" again but it's funny how the contacts riley has made like k*terji and gnasher and whatnot are all unhinged ops and not a month ago she was working with gchq on their "covert poppy appeal" thing. is it really that wild to think maybe they've radicalized her and she's unwittingly pushing stuff fed to her by e.g. integrity initiative people?