Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

eke out posted:

Schiff really has been remarkably good with these closing statements in the past two days, especially considering they don't seem to be written at all.

He really was unquestionably the right choice to run these hearings. Nadler would be so much worse.

AOC should've ran them.

I agree, Schiff is much better than Nadler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Nunes is so pathetic

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

only another 12 more pages to go :cry:

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Nunes completely whiffing on the shot at prime time news coverage 1hr before a debate. drat near EVERY politically minded person is tuned in right now.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Party Plane Jones posted:

We believe in you, you can do it!

But seriously, thanks for your hard work.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

pahuyuth posted:

Nunes is so pathetic

My Pro Wrestling name is loser fuckface nunes and my catchphrase is “point of order, Mr. Chairman.”

yronic heroism fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Nov 21, 2019

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

jesus these babies lol

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

So did a bunch of Republicans walk out in spite of Schiff telling them to stick around?

e: Is "Point of order, Mr. Chainman!" supposed to do something other than interrupt the chairman?

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

yronic heroism posted:

Do we think the note is his own handwriting or does he make his staff write in all caps?

That's what we call "a drat good question".

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Not an emptyquote.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

LtStorm posted:

So did a bunch of Republicans walk out in spite of Schiff telling them to stick around?

e: Is "Point of order, Mr. Chainman!" supposed to do something other than interrupt the chairman?

they're just all dipshits

they were staying around to vote on the republicans' motions, which they know they will lose for sure, so they don't even bother to stay to vote for their own bullshit

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I believe in you!

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Ah, drat, I missed the last ten minutes or so. Well I imagine there'll be the clip of people laughing at Nunes's expense before too long.

PPJ you are great and I love you, which is the exact opposite of what I feel about Nunes and Jordan.

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Jordan spinning like a centrifuge on CSPAN3

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Imagine if you hired a hit man to kill someone and then your defense is that “I didn’t tell the hit man to commit 1st degree murder, I just told him that I wanted this other guy whacked” See? Total exoneration!

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

eke out posted:

they're just all dipshits

they were staying around to vote on the republicans' motions, which they know they will lose for sure, so they don't even bother to stay to vote for their own bullshit

Yeah that became more apparent once they stopped even demanding a roll call vote. The cowards.

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

I'm starting to think that republicans might be morons.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

LtStorm posted:

Yeah that became more apparent once they stopped even demanding a roll call vote. The cowards.

Yeah, I stopped watching once they stopped contesting. It was funny when they were trying to procedurally troll, but it got sad after they gave up.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Kith posted:

I felt like all of this should be commemorated w/ a gang tag so uh

I go to work and I miss amazing poo poo like this. :argh:

KillHour fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Nov 21, 2019

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

I remember a goon a year ago or so posting about how if Dems win the midterms Schiff is going to be the most important Dem to watch in the whole country and I was skeptical because I was pretty sure Pelosi would be Speaker again but dang was I wrong and I am so happy to have been so wrong.

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Sorry, PPJ.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

one more for the pile

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Fragmented
Oct 7, 2003

I'm not ready =(

Jumping on this bus so I can see it get the big guy.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I'm gonna track down and re-watch Last of The Mohicans now

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
i'm working on page 59 right now and there's 182 av changes queued. i'd be shocked if we didn't break 400 as ~70 already got processed

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Never wanted nothing more.

side note i'm happy i chose that av for you for the previous donation drive; it's great

Falli Wagga
May 9, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
if i didn't know better i'd say nunez has something to h

https://twitter.com/katiephang/status/1197325586542268418?s=21

oh

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I didn't expect any of this to happen, but it's been VERY satisfying watching Nunes squirm and not know what to do.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Tayter Swift posted:

oh

His lawyer is named Ed McMahon????

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Tayter Swift posted:

oh

I mean it's been obvious the whole time he was in on it, but if anything this makes his incompetent attempts to derail the investigation even more hilarious.

He's been running scared this whole time

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 21, 2019

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

I didn't expect any of this to happen, but it's been VERY satisfying watching Nunes squirm and not know what to do.
Very, very satisfying :allears:

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

I honor your work by requesting you do more work.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

:getin:

Sub Par
Jul 18, 2001

Dinosaur Gum

QTIYD

I'm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not empty quoting