Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Party Plane Jones posted:

i'm working on page 59 right now and there's 182 av changes queued. i'd be shocked if we didn't break 400 as ~70 already got processed

NOW YOU KNOW MY PAIN :kheldragar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Please and thanks, if it isn't too late.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Quote this post if you want the ‘I want nothing’ Gang Tag whenever it gets uploaded.

For myself so I can just blindly search through pages and find people quoting these lines: Mohican

Trump has attained the Buddha mindset because he wants for nothing, and has become entirely one with the universe. As it turns out, the universe just sucks and the Buddhists got it wrong this entire time.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Me please!

MrDizzystick
Mar 8, 2007

Pillbug

The guys are gonna be so jealous when I show up to school with this tomorrow

Funkutron5000
Jan 21, 2010

Thank you you crazy person

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Tayter Swift posted:

if i didn't know better i'd say nunez has something to h

https://twitter.com/katiephang/status/1197325586542268418?s=21

oh

I do wish this would come up in the hearings.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

I'm hours late cuz I had to go apartment hunting but I hope I can get it.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

finally I can belong to something

Ezis
Oct 10, 2001

I'd like the gang tag please

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

nine-gear crow posted:

NOW YOU KNOW MY PAIN :kheldragar:

we probably have you beat by numbers i think

anybody who wants a tag has until midnight EST to ask and then it's a hard cutoff, you'll have to buy your own av change for it

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Can we have multiple tags?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Hunt11 posted:

if you're asking can you keep your current ones, all i'm doing is appending them to your current title code, so yes

if you're asking for another one on top i'm not looking up any other tags so no

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

These is historic timez

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

theflyingorc posted:

His lawyer is named Ed McMahon????

You are correct, sir!

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My question was about keeping my current one so,

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Tayter Swift posted:

oh

Hahahahahahahaha

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

Party people!

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Hunt11 posted:

“If you want your tag, you can keep your tag.” :obama:

th3t00t posted:

Imagine if you hired a hit man to kill someone and then your defense is that “I didn’t tell the hit man to commit 1st degree murder, I just told him that I wanted this other guy whacked” See? Total exoneration!

Hell, especially if they caught the hitman because he was too inept to whack the guy.

yronic heroism fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Nov 21, 2019

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

At this point I'd just look silly without one

Peepers
Mar 11, 2005

Well, I'm a ghost. I scare people. It's all very important, I assure you.

nihilism we can believe in

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Sure yeah. I want nothing

Arbetor
Mar 28, 2010

Gonna play tasty.

I am trying to decide what the dumbest defense of the president I have heard today is:

Article II, Section 4 refers to the president accepting bribes, not giving them out, therefore bribery is not impeachable.
He didn't get investigations of the Bidens, and Ukraine got the aid, so there was no actual quid pro quo (just like if you pay an undercover cop to kill your wife, you don't get investigated 'cuz the cop didn't keep the money AND didn't murder your wife).
This is actually an establishment Democrat plot to ultimately smear Joe Biden, so he has to drop out and Hillary Clinton can jump into the race.
They won't remove Trump from office because the millions of Bikers for Trump will burn the country down.

At least I did not hear the winner from yesterday: "First it was quid pro quo, then bribery, then extortion! Democrats can't make up their minds!"

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

I want nothing

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

Arbetor posted:

I am trying to decide what the dumbest defense of the president I have heard today is:

Article II, Section 4 refers to the president accepting bribes, not giving them out, therefore bribery is not impeachable.
He didn't get investigations of the Bidens, and Ukraine got the aid, so there was no actual quid pro quo (just like if you pay an undercover cop to kill your wife, you don't get investigated 'cuz the cop didn't keep the money AND didn't murder your wife).
This is actually an establishment Democrat plot to ultimately smear Joe Biden, so he has to drop out and Hillary Clinton can jump into the race.
They won't remove Trump from office because the millions of Bikers for Trump will burn the country down.

At least I did not hear the winner from yesterday: "First it was quid pro quo, then bribery, then extortion! Democrats can't make up their minds!"

The first one, definitely. Bribes are personal benefits in exchange for government service, so he wasn’t bribing the Ukrainian President, he was soliciting a bribe. Plus “high crimes and misdemeanors” pretty much cover whatever we want them to cover, so it’s dumb forwards and backwards.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

360 title changes on top of the 70 or so from earlier, minus 10 that cspam is waiting on

:weed: nice

Mahatma Goonsay
Jun 6, 2007
Yum

nice

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

360 title changes on top of the 70 or so from earlier, minus 10 that cspam is waiting on

We salute your efforts! Gang tag is just so good.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

If it’s still happening

lol

Phil Moscowitz fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Nov 21, 2019

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

yes please

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

This is the greatest day of the last 3 years so far.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Yes please

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Smoke Goons every day.

carlos diaf
Mar 2, 2013

Fallen Rib

Yes, please.

carlos diaf fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 21, 2019

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Haschel Cedricson posted:

You are correct, sir!

He's a top tier capital litigator with national security experience. Was one of the early Gitmo lawyers.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.

Yes please. Thank you

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Tayter Swift posted:

oh

Oh God inject it into my veins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Is there a limit of two gang tags? Because I requested one.

It's cool if I can't get it. No big.