Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

So with nunes leaving does that mean the Republicans aren't going to ask any questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

everyone needs a good cry in the bathroom every now and then

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
Just burn it all down

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

kaleedity posted:

one of my adult canines just never existed so my teeth situation is not workable without significant investment

I have my final wisdom tooth coming in. I'm in my mid-30s.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

CODChimera posted:

So with nunes leaving does that mean the Republicans aren't going to ask any questions?

He left yesterday during this section, too. He came back for his own.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
might be time for a new avatar

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CODChimera posted:

Give them a minute they need to make sure they run with the same false narrative

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1197538720687251456

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CODChimera posted:

he'll come back, the republicans like to storm off disgustedly and then sneak back in as if they just did one of those "i'm out of here! ...no lol" jokes

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

CODChimera posted:

They asked questions this week? I thought it was just recitation of 4chan and hannity conspiracy theories while witnesses were thrown into an existential crisis

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
dunno why the Republicans would be bothered enough to leave the hearing when the "completely deny reality directly to its face" defense has not yet failed them and shows no indication it will

I refuse to believe any of these guys feel badly about it but maybe it's challenging his own cognitive dissonance

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dolphin posted:

he'll come back, the republicans like to storm off disgustedly and then sneak back in as if they just did one of those "i'm out of here! ...no lol" jokes

They're disgusted by the libtards guile

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I have my final wisdom tooth coming in. I'm in my mid-30s.

That's wisdom teeth though, they come in way late to replace teeth you've lost due to your rough and tumble, hunter-gatherer lifestyle

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

He left yesterday during this section, too. He came back for his own.

That's so weird

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

teep

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Needs a Hitachi Airplane wand imo

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

That's wisdom teeth though, they come in way late to replace teeth you've lost due to your rough and tumble, hunter-gatherer lifestyle

Gathering Deez nuts!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
What bootlicker with a national platform will be the first to say "she has a british accent. We can't take her seriously"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

petit choux posted:

Calling his handlers for how to proceed

:yooge: BRING UP MY NAKED PICTURES SOME MORE. HUGE RATINGS!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i’m jealous of republican reps. they get to be so dumb and incompetent and get to keep their jobs forever

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
More hearings? Good thing impeachment does not exist

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1197540164110815232?s=21

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

CODChimera posted:

That's so weird

it's legit so they can go "I haven't heard any testimony that indicates the President did anything wrong" without anyone being able to gotcha them

like just layers and layers and layers and layers of hyperreality gaslighting tactics but decorum poisoned dems and billionaire media has literally no answer to it so it cannot be challenged

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The Alpha Centauri posted:

What bootlicker with a national platform will be the first to say "she has a british accent. We can't take her seriously"

Jesse Waters

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

What a fucker

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

They asked questions this week? I thought it was just recitation of 4chan and hannity conspiracy theories while witnesses were thrown into an existential crisis

That's like all they have left now, just the really insane poo poo from another reality. It's a little bit concerning

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

His Sondland face is spot on, drat

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

What the gently caress look at this guy

K9
May 6, 2007

I imagine Nunes is staring into a washroom mirror, distraught. "Have my actions...helped...Russia?"

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/genmnz/status/1196893330778423297?s=21

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

CODChimera posted:

Nah, like all of them left yesterday during Dem counsel's questioning.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

who called Vindman a traitor/spy? It'll be that one

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

What the gently caress look at this guy

the rich and powerful are ugly as poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

republicans wanted to be in those closed door hearings so bad and now they don't even stay for the whole thing in public. how are dems so bad at messaging?
If there was a "liberal media" that worked like conservative media it would just be Keith Olbermann yelling about Dennis Hastert every single day.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

K9 posted:

the final i is pronounced two octaves above the rest of the word if that helps

Let's get to the important questions.

Mr. Northerner: In your experience of Northern accents, how does Dr. Hill's accent compare with the current Doctor Who's Sheffield?

K9
May 6, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

Let's get to the important questions.

Mr. Northerner: In your experience of Northern accents, how does Dr. Hill's accent compare with the current Doctor Who's Sheffield?

Nice try, but I don't watch Doctor Who.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:toot:

https://twitter.com/democracynow/status/1197290289372827648?s=20

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Nah, like all of them left yesterday during Dem counsel's questioning.
Hands covering their faces and curling into a fetal position