Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

How do people start doing that rich white people sneer it seems like it would be really uncomfortable to do so often it becomes a habit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Jesus H the teeth are the same

And here I thought Gulianni just had bad dentures

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
He's got that Trump kids look of having had your mouth circumsized.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

BigDave posted:

Jesus H the teeth are the same

And here I thought Gulianni just had bad dentures

Right? I thought the same thing.

not caring here posted:

jfc lol

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

not caring here posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhh

gently caress you for that mental image

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Mother fucker

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

That picture: Thanks, I hate it.

https://twitter.com/ZeroBlog30/status/1197549859210960896

VBSS just got fun

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

please don't distribute mr garrison's work without attribution

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Is mr sports coordinator man paid from tax dollars? That's some fraud, waste, and abuse.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

is he a product of rudy marrying his cousin

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

5 massive Pinocchio's for Bernard

gently caress you bezos

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hot Karl Marx posted:

5 massive Pinocchio's for Bernard

This is, not a joke, at least the second time they've done this exact thing. Again, gently caress you Bezos you Piece of poo poo

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Nov 21, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

Jesus god make it stop you could photoshop rudy's face onto Don Jr and it wouldn't be that horrifying

I will never say again say a negative word about jake busey

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

I will never say again say a negative word about jake busey

you shouldn't, he was great in starship troopers

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
^^ gently caress yeah he was

Jake Busey never had a chance.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

Bored As gently caress posted:

^^ gently caress yeah he was

Jake Busey never had a chance.

He was real good in his brief appearance on Mr. Robot this season.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

kill me now posted:

Where he played one of Trump's lawyers

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

kill me now posted:

Yeah that was excellent. He's always played a great scumbag.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Jesus, Nunes is way out of his league here. Like, way more than normal.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Dr. Hill is such a goddamn fox. Nothing hotter than a brilliant woman. She's seeing through everything Nunes is trying to get at.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Dr. Hill is such a goddamn fox. Nothing hotter than a brilliant woman. She's seeing through everything Nunes is trying to get at.

https://twitter.com/HornyFacts/status/1187796636573061120?s=20

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

she is loving on point

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

:chloe:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Hill is not the person with which they should be pulling the poo poo they seem to be pulling, lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Sorry about your Low T

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Thanks for this truly important insight

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

she is who we want in a state dept person and is making that quite clear in each response. Clear, confident, no wiggle room whatsoever to nail poo poo down exactly.

this is a lifer beyond lifers. she has no doubt dealt with bullshit way above any of these fuckers heads and is putting on a clinic.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Sorry about your Low T

:chloe:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

I'm unable to watch her stuff today because teaching. Is her exchange with Nunez after the recess after the opening statements like they had been doing the last few testimonies?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I get that you want some smart lady owning the republishits to sit on your face rn, but sir this is an Arby's drivethru. Please go to the next window to pick up your order.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hes ranking member so he jumped in on castors time

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nunes is the quintessential modern GOP hack.

Like, this fucker embodies everything that’s wrong.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

That Works posted:

I'm unable to watch her stuff today because teaching. Is her exchange with Nunez after the recess after the opening statements like they had been doing the last few testimonies?

It doesn't really matter what Dr. Hill says, Nunes just keeps circling back to the Burisma nonsense, with a generous helping of complaining about the Steele dossier.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Viva Miriya posted:

I get that you want some smart lady owning the republishits to sit on your face rn, but sir this is an Arby's drivethru. Please go to the next window to pick up your order.

Having to explain away your priapism to the minimum wage employee and they're like it's ok sir we got the meats

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Jordan is having a tantrum

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jordan is having a tantrum

that's his normal behavior

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

that's his normal behavior

:hmmyes:

Jordan is that type of dude that thinks talking loud and fast means 'tough' instead of sounding like a dog that pissed their pen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

That Works posted:

:hmmyes:

Jordan is that type of dude that thinks talking loud and fast means 'tough' instead of sounding like a dog that pissed their pen.

He also loves badgering and trying to defame witnesses