Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
It's fine also to feel schadenfreude at self absorbed circle jerks that don't accept what other people like in the game.

Anyway what I want, Gamefreaks:

1. An ability to save old league cards to your album
2. Customisation options for your gym uniform
3. Kilts for boys
4. The ability to give Hop a hug
5. Wear Leon's cape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Borsche69 posted:

1. The simplification of routes removes a lot of exploration - you're not really discovering anything if you're just going in a straight line from town to town, and with how underdeveloped some towns are it's not like arriving there is anything interesting. This is an issue that pops up in the more recent games, but even S/M and X/Y had optional areas to explore.

2. Battling in the game isn't very interesting because of the lack of the AI and the problems with overleveling. You can deal with the second part yourself, and you can put artificial blocks in place to help make the game more difficult, but even then the battling will boil down to using whatever super effective move you have to kill what's in front of you. Until they introduce an AI that allows for (and uses) the mechanic of swapping out pokemon, the in-game battles will have a tough time being interesting.

3. I can't for the life of me express how annoying it is when they hide a totally normal pokemon behind some weird roadblock. Natu, for example, can only be caught in the Wild Area while the Fog weather is in place... and you only 'unlock' Fog by beating the game. I can get keeping Legendaries for the postgame, and I get that Natu will pop up in raids from time to time if you're willing to look, but why make it this annoying?
1 - pokemon routes have literally always been linear. literally always. point to a past route that you could even tentatively describe as sprawling.
2 - the AI not switching out has been a thing for the entire series. the only time I can remember them doing that was endgame ace trainers in gen 5.
3 - it's almost like going back to the wild area every day or so and exploring it for new pokemon is like, one of the core gameplay loops of this game

Borsche69 posted:

There's also tons of pokemon you find in the Wild Area that you can't use because they're level locked - almost as if the game is taunting you by showing you something and then keeping it restricted.

New pokemon like Falinks and Sizzlipede have 1% encounter rates on their stupid routes, reminding me of the insanity that is trying to find a Mareanie in X/Y. Again, I get having some pokemon be rarer than others, but this is totally unnecessary.
1 - having strong mons gated behind "do more progression, idiot" is good actually. having the game go "okay, now that you've unlocked the punchy badge, steelixes have decided to come out of hibernation" or w/e would be dumb. It's not "taunting" you, it's showing players "hey, right now you kinda suck, but if you train up, eventually you can come back and kick some rear end."
2 - okay, you've got me with the 1% catch rates, that poo poo's still dumb as hell. Though, in regards to your example, I'd like to point out that the third gym basically nails a sizzlipede to the floor and tells you to catch it.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Borsche69 posted:

I think calling it Good is a bit of a stretch. It has a lot of problems. The core game of catching a variety of monsters and building a team out of them is always going to be a fun concept, and its very difficult to include that in such a way that the game itself is not fun on some level. But the overly restrictive nature, the lack of any difficulty, the lack of anywhere to explore... the underwhelming graphics and disappointing story... the game really does have a lot of problems.

I posted this before in the thread, but pokemon basically has three actions. Walking/moving around the map, battling pokemon, and catching pokemon. S/S has basic issues with all three:

1. The simplification of routes removes a lot of exploration - you're not really discovering anything if you're just going in a straight line from town to town, and with how underdeveloped some towns are it's not like arriving there is anything interesting. This is an issue that pops up in the more recent games, but even S/M and X/Y had optional areas to explore.

2. Battling in the game isn't very interesting because of the lack of the AI and the problems with overleveling. You can deal with the second part yourself, and you can put artificial blocks in place to help make the game more difficult, but even then the battling will boil down to using whatever super effective move you have to kill what's in front of you. Until they introduce an AI that allows for (and uses) the mechanic of swapping out pokemon, the in-game battles will have a tough time being interesting.

3. I can't for the life of me express how annoying it is when they hide a totally normal pokemon behind some weird roadblock. Natu, for example, can only be caught in the Wild Area while the Fog weather is in place... and you only 'unlock' Fog by beating the game. I can get keeping Legendaries for the postgame, and I get that Natu will pop up in raids from time to time if you're willing to look, but why make it this annoying?

There's also tons of pokemon you find in the Wild Area that you can't use because they're level locked - almost as if the game is taunting you by showing you something and then keeping it restricted.

New pokemon like Falinks and Sizzlipede have 1% encounter rates on their stupid routes, reminding me of the insanity that is trying to find a Mareanie in X/Y. Again, I get having some pokemon be rarer than others, but this is totally unnecessary.

In the end, it's a pokemon game. For a lot of people, that's enough for them to say that 'game is good', but for a lot of other people it is a game with issues, the same issues that seem consistent from game to game. Its fine to be disappointed by these issues continuing to reoccur, and it is fine and healthy to complain about them and think about them. What is stupid is associating everyone that has an issue with this game (or any game) with the group of people that take things too far. Like that stupid kotaku article telling fans to shut up - its totally unnecessary.

I do not have the time to argue right now, but I simply do not agree with you on any of those three points as most of those complaints more or less apply to... pretty much every Pokemon game since Red and Blue.

Also Falinks just walks around the overworld. Can't miss it. I saw like 4 on my way to the ice town. I caught a Sizzlipede in Kabu's gym and another in a Max Raid.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
A 12 year old at work challenged me to a battle. I’ll school this naive child after thanksgiving.

Real talk, I might try to organize a battle league at work.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Flash Fire also increases Sizzlipede encounter rates to 50%.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

It's kind of amazing how little you do in this game, plotwise. Oh no something in the power plant blew up, well we'll go check this out while you go through another short route uneventfully to the next town! Oh no, wild pokemon are starting to Dynamax around Hammerlocke, this is a crisis! Oh don't worry, Leon took care of them all offscreen while you were walking 100 ft from one town back here

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Borsche69 posted:

I think calling it Good is a bit of a stretch. It has a lot of problems. The core game of catching a variety of monsters and building a team out of them is always going to be a fun concept, and its very difficult to include that in such a way that the game itself is not fun on some level. But the overly restrictive nature, the lack of any difficulty, the lack of anywhere to explore... the underwhelming graphics and disappointing story... the game really does have a lot of problems.

I posted this before in the thread, but pokemon basically has three actions. Walking/moving around the map, battling pokemon, and catching pokemon. S/S has basic issues with all three:

In the end, it's a pokemon game. For a lot of people, that's enough for them to say that 'game is good', but for a lot of other people it is a game with issues, the same issues that seem consistent from game to game. Its fine to be disappointed by these issues continuing to reoccur, and it is fine and healthy to complain about them and think about them. What is stupid is associating everyone that has an issue with this game (or any game) with the group of people that take things too far. Like that stupid kotaku article telling fans to shut up - its totally unnecessary.

It feels like you literally didn't play the game since there's like 3 falinks who trot around in the exact same pattern in a set piece on a route begging you to battle them and they respawn nearly immediately when killed/caught.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Kyrosiris posted:

You can't use it on a Low Key Toxtricity. My first one was Modest and couldn't learn it, even from TM. :(
...they have different movepools? Can Toxel learn it? I mean I bet not but that's insane. Why would they even do that?

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
The lack of dungeons really hurt me, but I found myself wondering about the short routes maybe being a function of the game being in 3D. I feel like X and Y had areas more interested than Sun/Moon which mostly felt small. The game doesn't feel sprawling any more. It never was, sure, but SwSh feels like a themepark to me. The routes were all really well designed but so short. Maybe that's a function of the 2d games feeling more "compact", I'm not sure.

A thing to keep in mind is this is a console game and Pokemon has been around for 20 years and counting. It's totally true these issues have existed since olden times and are a core feature of the Pokemon games but I for one was hoping for a little bit... more? Or at least some optional areas to check out. The Wild Area is cool but feels so empty.

I'm having a lot of fun with the game and am looking forward to doing some breeding and stuff. I didn't expect anything to change, which in itself is a kind of defeat. I'm not surprised the game is the way it is, just sad that it isn't more. But hey, for a foray into consoles maybe they'll have a bunch of great takeaways and the next game will be even more improved.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

iospace posted:

Yes, but have you considered stop getting mad at video games?

I feel like there's a dismissive attitude behind that way of thinking that's led to a lot of the problems we see in the industry today. It's just video games after all, you should be thankful that you have the opportunity to work on them! If you don't like it, go get a REAL job, right? Better business practices? Unions? That stuff's for REAL jobs. This is video games! Be happy you're included at all!

But that's a discussion pertaining to the gaming industry as a whole and not at all unique to this one game.

BearDrivingTruck posted:

A 12 year old at work challenged me to a battle. I'll school this naive child after thanksgiving.

Don't forget to trade all their shinnies for Caterpies when you beat them.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

BearDrivingTruck posted:

A 12 year old at work challenged me to a battle. I’ll school this naive child after thanksgiving.

Real talk, I might try to organize a battle league at work.
I work at an elementary school and literally none of my coworkers or even any of the older students care about pokemon, it's so disheartening :sigh:

DACK FAYDEN posted:

...they have different movepools? Can Toxel learn it? I mean I bet not but that's insane. Why would they even do that?
because the forms are based on natures, I'm guessing it's because they didn't want them to be too OP? like, if you get a +SpA nature, sorry, you don't get the really good special moves

alternatively it's just gamefreak being gamefreak

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Yep. It's only a couple of differences - Low Key gets Venom Drench at 20 and Magnetic Flux at 52 whereas Amped Up gets Venoshock and Shift Gear respectively - but those are some big losses for the Low Key form.

Toxel actually doesn't have a level up movelist at all. :v:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Araxxor posted:

Oh, get over yourself. It's perfectly fine for people to be disappointed about bad business practices being heavily rewarded. And it's fine for people to be disappointed with the product.

Relax Araxxor it was a callback to a reddit quote I posted earlier.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Can I get a link to that discord please?

I think I might be the only person who likes Hop. I also like Marnie and Bede, a lot. Oh, and all the gym leaders have been really fun and memorable this generation too, and Leon is pretty rad.

Chairman Rose sucks though.

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/bX78J9

I recommend everyone join that is interested in the postgame in this game!

Kirios fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 21, 2019

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

I feel like there's a dismissive attitude behind that way of thinking that's led to a lot of the problems we see in the industry today. It's just video games after all, you should be thankful that you have the opportunity to work on them! If you don't like it, go get a REAL job, right? Better business practices? Unions? That stuff's for REAL jobs. This is video games! Be happy you're included at all!

But that's a discussion pertaining to the gaming industry as a whole and not at all unique to this one game.

I agree, but that's also the whole computer industry, not just the video game industry. But also agreed that it's for another thread.

The annoyance comes from when there are several posters coming in with the sole purpose of pissing in people's cornflakes because they dare like the thing they hate.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Kirios posted:

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/bX78J9

I recommend everyone join that is interested in the postgame in this game!

Yeah, I got that you were riffing on the people on reddit, no worries. :)

E: Also thanks for the discord link!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

iospace posted:

Yes, but have you considered stop getting mad at video games?
This is as unnecessary as it is passive aggressive. This "stop complaining" attitude does not help.

Blaziken386 posted:

1 - pokemon routes have literally always been linear. literally always. point to a past route that you could even tentatively describe as sprawling.
2 - the AI not switching out has been a thing for the entire series. the only time I can remember them doing that was endgame ace trainers in gen 5.
3 - it's almost like going back to the wild area every day or so and exploring it for new pokemon is like, one of the core gameplay loops of this game

1 - having strong mons gated behind "do more progression, idiot" is good actually. having the game go "okay, now that you've unlocked the punchy badge, steelixes have decided to come out of hibernation" or w/e would be dumb. It's not "taunting" you, it's showing players "hey, right now you kinda suck, but if you train up, eventually you can come back and kick some rear end."
2 - okay, you've got me with the 1% catch rates, that poo poo's still dumb as hell. Though, in regards to your example, I'd like to point out that the third gym basically nails a sizzlipede to the floor and tells you to catch it.

1.- They are definitely more linear as of the 3D era, even in a simple comparison of lets say, R/S/E and S/M.
2.- True. But since the capability of actually more interesting NPC battles exists, why not use that more?
3.- I'll give you that. But locking a whole weather that thematically fits the region behind the postgame looks very arbitrary.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

qnqnx posted:

3.- I'll give you that. But locking a whole weather that thematically fits the region behind the postgame looks very arbitrary.

Yeah, I think this gripe in particular is less "why lock some weather conditions and related pokemon to postgame" and more "why lock foggy weather in PokeBritain to the postgame???".

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Borsche69 posted:

In the end, it's a pokemon game. For a lot of people, that's enough for them to say that 'game is good', but for a lot of other people it is a game with issues, the same issues that seem consistent from game to game.

I agree that the game has plenty of issues, but I think it's a bit harsh and kind of dismissive to say that people would only call the game good because it's a pokemon game. There are plenty of new additions and quality of life changes compared to previous gens that are fantastic. Like nature mints, having the ability to pass around egg moves, and the free move relearner. Personally I'm a fan of the new raid battles.

I understand if the bad stuff outweighs the good stuff for you, but the game has both.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Blaziken386 posted:

Well they didn't say old routes were sprawling, you've just put words in their mouth there. There were certainly routes that were less restrained and one track than the ones in this game generally are though, can't remember route names specifically but stuff like the route just after you come out of Mt Coronet in D/P/P before going to the gym in the very north. Or the 3 routes in Gold and Silver that had an entrance to the Dark Cave. Then you had things like the National Park in the middle of a route with an accompanying competition and rare pokemon or stuff like Snorlax being asleep and requiring a detour. The wild area replaces these in some ways but it's kinda just a giant free for all with not much to it beyond a big field (and a wide variety of available pokemon, which is appreciated).

For your second point, I don't really think AI trainers switching would be particularly fun myself. Would just be annoying at a certain point. I'd prefer they just cut down on how many AI trainers have pokemon that know multiple stat buff/debuff moves (growl, leer, that kinda thing. The better ones that mons learn later are fine though a bit silly to use when you only have one or two pokemon), they spend so many turns just using those and not attacking that it just gets tedious, especially early on when they use growl twice and now your low level mon is hitting for 1/16th of their health bar. If they removed the potential for the AI to do that after the first few routes that'd drastically improve the difficulty without making it too rough for youngsters.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
It makes the initial foggy story encounter more impactful if the player isn't just walking into fog again straight away. That's probably why.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

It seems like it was just the mechanism they used to bring in additional Pokemon post game, which I think is pretty typical of the series? If it had been something other than weather, would it have been ok?

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

qnqnx posted:

This is as unnecessary as it is passive aggressive. This "stop complaining" attitude does not help.

1.- They are definitely more linear as of the 3D era, even in a simple comparison of lets say, R/S/E and S/M.
2.- True. But since the capability of actually more interesting NPC battles exists, why not use that more?
1 - I'm gonna need you to circle on this map where you see a route that's more complicated that "curved but still linear path"
2 - this is a game for children, despite the vocal minority asking for an actual hard mode
3 - I dunno, I haven't noticed or cared about it, seeing as I'm at 5 gym badges and I've already caught 200 pokemon. The fog during blizzard is foggy enough.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Fangz posted:

It makes the initial foggy story encounter more impactful if the player isn't just walking into fog again straight away. That's probably why.

I mean I guess? But that's Spooky Story Fog, not "it's a day ending in y in poke-london - yep, it's foggy" fog. :v:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Fangz posted:

.... Falinks is a guaranteed encounter isn't it?

Whoops forgot about that, but also it having a 1% encounter on the route is stupid.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

New challenge mode: You can only use monsters that get along while camping. Sorry Ponyta, you are very pretty but we need team players, and Appletun's productivity this quarter is on the rise, so if you can't learn to play together it's the glue factory for you.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I was just attacked by a life insurance agent who stated that pokemon attacks are not claimable so what the gently caress is the point of your lovely insurance?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Let me buy a pack of trainer cards taken from a online database or something

I love collecting them but it's a pain.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Let me buy a pack of trainer cards taken from a online database or something

I love collecting them but it's a pain.

I just wish we had something like how you could take your Pokemon Snap cart in to various stores and print out your photos. It'd be kinda nerdy but an actual copy of your trainer card would be a neat thing to have. :unsmith:

jobroskie
Mar 3, 2008

Am I pretty yet mommy?
I kept finding bug types I liked and had a hard time deciding who should be in my party. By the time I got to the second gym I had benched my original party and am role playing a bug type gym leader. All bugs all day

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
gently caress Sheer Force Copperajah absolutely owns. Adding her to my list of Pokes to properly breed in the post game.

jobroskie posted:

I kept finding bug types I liked and had a hard time deciding who should be in my party. By the time I got to the second gym I had benched my original party and am role playing a bug type gym leader. All bugs all day

Best type hands down. I'm thinking about doing this too.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Kyrosiris posted:

I just wish we had something like how you could take your Pokemon Snap cart in to various stores and print out your photos. It'd be kinda nerdy but an actual copy of your trainer card would be a neat thing to have. :unsmith:
gameboy printer switch port when

also drat, now I'm wondering where you would go about printing something on cardstock with the various foil effects this game has

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Kyrosiris posted:

I would go bankrupt so drat fast.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

So here's a question in regards to "you can't expect them to animate everything in a amazing way" argument.

There's only 400 pokemon in the game (35 with the datamine mons not yet included). Isn't that the same amount as the coliseum games on the gamecube/wii where stuff like Wailord was it's proper size and everything had far more expressive animations? Why is it wrong to expect something that's at least that quality when the roster is close to the same if not even less? If it was a full 1000 mons or whatever I could get the argument having slightly more water but when it's been done already in other games I don't really get it. Especially when all the idle poses like Pikachu.Statue are the exact same and nothing new or exciting.

Like if they did that for all 400 mons in this game, that would be a good base for moving forward. Carry the new animations while slowly adding back in more old mons with lively animations. It makes sense.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Blaziken386 posted:

1 - I'm gonna need you to circle on this map where you see a route that's more complicated that "curved but still linear path"
2 - this is a game for children, despite the vocal minority asking for an actual hard mode
3 - I dunno, I haven't noticed or cared about it, seeing as I'm at 5 gym badges and I've already caught 200 pokemon. The fog during blizzard is foggy enough.

1.- https://i.imgur.com/34abWlR.jpg Less so in the water routes, but the routes around Fortree where absolutely great, and should be the standard. Even if for a single item or a secret base way off the path, that is exploration.
2.- The Hard Mode in B2/W2 was widely well received, despite the absolutely dumb way to unlock it. And "it is a game for children" is still a stupid excuse, as if children can't enjoy even a smidge of difficulty in the game.
3.- Blizzard is not fog.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Deified Data posted:

gently caress Sheer Force Copperajah absolutely owns. Adding her to my list of Pokes to properly breed in the post game.

I just did this today. I'm gonna name her Patti Derm.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Framboise posted:

I will agree when people say the game needed more time to work out some of the kinks. But saying it doesn't look good when it's by far the best looking Pokemon game to date is just foolish. The game looks fantastic, and letting a couple lackluster animations and textures ruin that for you is super petty.

I wouldn't mind at all if Pokemon became an every-3-years thing or something. Give them time to polish the game up in every way they can. But to say what we got out of this doesn't look good... I just can not and will not agree.

Being the best looking Pokemon game is a low, low bar. Look at Xenoblade, Dragon Quest, or Smash for how games on the Switch CAN look.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I never understood the 'they had to dumb it down, it's a game for children' when most of us played red/blue when we were children and were able to figure things out.

That said I don't get when grown rear end adults complain they swept a gym and 'they should really make this harder' because this is their 20th or so game in a series about elemental rock paper scissors :v:

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I'm an extremely casual Pokemon fan (Started with blue, but dropped off after Yellow and never picked it back up until Sun/Moon) and I have really been enjoying the game. I think there are plenty of valid criticisms of the game and can see why diehard fans might be upset, but I just can't bring myself to care about any of the issues myself. I like that the routes are shorter/easier so I can get to the next town without all my drat monsters fainting and using up all my items. If I feel like aimlessly exploring around the wild area is great and I can easily port out of there when I need to restock or heal up. Maybe it's because I just don't have a ton of time to dedicate to games these days (I have a 7 month old), but I really appreciate something that feels a little more casual/simpler in terms of gameplay. It's great that I can play for like 1-2 hours a day and I feel like I'm making good progress through the game. I don't care about post-game or min/maxing IVs or whatever so maybe I think I'm just missing out on the aspects that get people upset.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I never understood the 'they had to dumb it down, it's a game for children' when most of us played red/blue when we were children and were able to figure things out.

That said I don't get when grown rear end adults complain they swept a gym and 'they should really make this harder' because this is their 20th or so game in a series about elemental rock paper scissors :v:
I don't remember Red/Blue being all that much harder in terms of battles, most of the difficulty from what I remember came from the lack of QoL choices. I also think games in general are designed differently today than they were when Red/Blue came out and the kids playing them today aren't the same kind of audience as the kids that were playing Red/Blue.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Nov 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Blaziken386 posted:

There's linear, and then there's linear with literally nothing on it, and no other direction to go. There's nothing like a Lapras hiding at the bottom of Union Cave on Fridays, or the optional desert by Route 111 in Hoenn. The routes don't have to be 'sprawling' but they should have something on them at all.

In R/B, once you get to Cerulean you can basically (although probably unintentionally) go where you want. In G/S, you can challenge gyms 5-6-7 in any order. I would love to see something like this return, with gym leaders scaling to the number of badges you have or something similar.

And yes, I know the AI has never used the switching mechanic (except for Jugglers in Gen1 and some Ace Trainers). That's why I brought it up. Its a huge part of the metagame online and they need to start introducing it as a concept with the AI - or at the very least do something to make it slightly more competitive.

quote:

Yeah, Strong mons. I get that, I said that. Natu is not particularly strong. Why is it gated? Or Bronzor? Give me some more flexibility to catch what I want and field a team of what I want.