Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
they were SILENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

E-flat posted:

I jumped a bit in my seat there

"SILENT"

Same, Schiff gettin' mad all up in here. I'm here for it.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

S I L E N T

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Every line I'm on is an insecure line

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

1glitch0 posted:

lol Schiff seems legit pissed.

He's spent all day have to smell Nunes hair grease

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

lol Devin Nunes is basically just saying "People have been investigating Trump for so long for so many crimes how could he be guilty!?"

"Mr. Burns think of your body as this door frame, and all the diseases you have are just smushing themselves all at once trying to get in."

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Impeachment Thread: Its Just Gratuitous

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Jiro posted:

"Mr. Burns think of your body as this door frame, and all the diseases you have are just smushing themselves all at once trying to get in."

"So you're saying i'm unimpeachable"

"Actually no the slightest bit of bribery could-"

"Unimpeachableeeeee"

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

"id like to use the word here"

Say gently caress on CSPAN do it

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
Actual question, is it a 'poo poo' or 'gently caress' that Trump doesn't give about Ukraine

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Schiff is legit good at freeballin this stuff

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ah-hahahah "only...over a hundred members of congress..."

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

E-flat posted:

Actual question, is it a 'poo poo' or 'gently caress' that Trump doesn't give about Ukraine

poo poo

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Sarcastoschiff has entered the chat

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I love how he's explaining what the "Secret Deposition" is and how it went down.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Schiff sounds angry, and unlike republicans like Jordan I believe him.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
SILENT

SULLIED

SMEAR

He digs those s-words

OPERATE MACHINERY
Nov 11, 2012

E-flat posted:

Yesterday one of the representatives replaced it with ‘fig’ when asking questions. So I’m assuming it was ‘gently caress’.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Thanks

OPERATE MACHINERY posted:

Yesterday one of the representatives replaced it with ‘fig’ when asking questions. So I’m assuming it was ‘gently caress’.

Ahhh man

Schiff! :rock:

E-flat fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 21, 2019

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Schiff talk good

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Schiff is truly a man who is weary of all of this bullshit.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

hanales posted:

SILENT

SULLIED

SMEAR

He digs those s-words

Its why he wanted to say poo poo so bad. It just worked so well when he was practicing his slam poetry.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

depernds

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

SChiff rules

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

1glitch0 posted:

Schiff is truly a man who is weary of all of this bullshit.

"I have to sit and listen to Devin Nunes and Gym Jordan whine and scream for hours and I am loving done with this"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

HootTheOwl posted:

Schiff sounds angry, and unlike republicans like Jordan I believe him.

It’s more effective if it isn’t your go to plan, otherwise people roll their eyes and expect it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

It's amazing that no one on the dais has brought up Watergate and how Trump was trying to do almost the same thing only instead of domestic spying it was going overseas.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Is Schiff presenting a closing argument here? This is a level of intensity I haven't seen from him before.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
Wait, is Nunes gone?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

If Schiff just goes all "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" I'm for it.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat
GOD YES SCHIFF THANK YOU I've been so annoyed by lawyer-republicans intentionally using that law term incorrectly.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Velocity Raptor posted:

Wait, is Nunes gone?

His hair gel was drying up too much

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"Most of my colleagues are not lawyers, I guess..." (this is pretty much true of the GOP side of the committee, except for notorious fraud Ratcliffe)

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

Nunes speaks like someone with a proverbial gun to their head. My theory is he knows Trump is guilty, would normally agree that he should be removed, but has no choice because someone has told him he has to keep on with the dumb defense or else. He's sweating both on the outside and inside and might as well every time he speaks reaffirm that he hasn't been physically harmed and is being fed.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Erwin posted:

Nunes speaks like someone with a proverbial gun to their head. My theory is he knows Trump is guilty, would normally agree that he should be removed, but has no choice because someone has told him he has to keep on with the dumb defense or else. He's sweating both on the outside and inside and might as well every time he speaks reaffirm that he hasn't been physically harmed and is being fed.

It's because he is also guilty

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Erwin posted:

And now he's been thrown into the deep end by Swalwell pointing out "hey Nunes has been talking to Lev Parnas, that's a bit odd hmmm"

Because he's guilty as gently caress.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING
Nunes knows that if Trump is removed and convicted, he's going with him.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Wylie posted:

Is Schiff presenting a closing argument here? This is a level of intensity I haven't seen from him before.

This is probably the last public hearing from the House Intelligence Committee. Next up will be the Judiciary.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Is there any more public testimony after this? Or does it depends on what happens with McGahn and Bolton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

FINALLY WATERGATE GETS MENTIONED