Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
can they read one of those trump diap pictures into the record?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

extremely pro click

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
why am i still laughing irl about the loving landlord forum aaahahaga

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

FactsAreUseless posted:

They ordered Jackson to stop and declared it illegal before he did it anyway.

c'mon, it's not like the president has a gigantic 20-foot portrait of andrew jackson hanging in the oval office

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Want strombo

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1197625924218429463?s=20

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

fuken lol

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr

l i k e d

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oh it ain't over
https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1197625868400631824?s=20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
if they're going to kill homeless people, you are obligated to kill your landlords

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

no

no ur not

now back to the landlord forum with you

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

nunes looks like a guilty dog who ate food off the table

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
You may have worked with the mafia but you found out that this politician did weird poo poo so thank you Officer Judy Hopps President Trump.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Duscat posted:

like obviously i'm not looking for the courts to save us from trump, but they have slapped him down before for attempting blatantly unconstitutional things, and my gut feeling is that feds rounding up citizens in california is one of those things he's gonna get slapped down for in the current climate. who knows how it will be five years from now if he survives

unfortunately homeless people aren't really considered people, by most people, including by californians

please make the scary stinky tent mans disappear bing bong im sure they will be better off! :abuela:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1197609560711806976

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
not even landlords, property developers

maybe even the property brothers

maybe even all of hgtv

i'm reminded of the san fransisco carpenter that made tiny tiny homes for homeless people and the city ordered him to stop, loving pricks

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
just kill everyone, so simple

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
ELECTORAL COLLEGE LANDSLIDE

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Rah! posted:

unfortunately homeless people aren't really considered people, by most people, including by californians

please make the scary stinky tent mans disappear bing bong im sure they will be better off! :abuela:

My townspeople are trying to vote out someone for trying to get a homeless shelter built in town.

The only thing a lot of people hate more than homeless is helping the homeless.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

lmao, what is this from?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Duscat posted:

like obviously i'm not looking for the courts to save us from trump, but they have slapped him down before for attempting blatantly unconstitutional things, and my gut feeling is that feds rounding up citizens in california is one of those things he's gonna get slapped down for in the current climate. who knows how it will be five years from now if he survives

The issue with the Muslim ban in particular is that while initially courts blocked it (thus prompting the famous SEE YOU IN COURT tweet) they eventually allowed it. And given that approximately 3000% of all judges are now 20 year old Federalist Society clones installed by Trump, I do not have high hopes for even the immediate future.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lorn Wayne posted:

SIRS, my tenant is complaining that the damp in his room has congealed into a mass a la the grudge, and is now bothering him

am i liable in any sense here, if so, how can i not be

My favorite was the screenshotted landlord forum post from yesterday where some guy was like "these tenants moved out of a newer property and I tried my damnedest to find a reason to keep their deposit and I couldn't find one and had to give it back to them. Maybe renting newer properties is a bad idea?"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

im lookin forward to the shanty towns when the markets collapse again

that'll change perceptions so fast when its families instead of the raving schizo who needs proper mental healthcare as the poster child of homelessness

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Unperson_47 posted:

lmao, what is this from?

pokemon

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Kyron posted:

nunes looks like a guilty dog who ate food off the table

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
She's tearing the country apart!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

:yeshaha:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

im lookin forward to the shanty towns when the markets collapse again

lol we already got shanty towns in CA

now we have to worry about nazis destroying them and killing the inhabitants :911:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
homeless people :argh:

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1197625076985798668?s=20

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

got em

bake em away toys

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Who punched Jim Jordan?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

docbeard posted:

The issue with the Muslim ban in particular is that while initially courts blocked it (thus prompting the famous SEE YOU IN COURT tweet) they eventually allowed it. And given that approximately 3000% of all judges are now 20 year old Federalist Society clones installed by Trump, I do not have high hopes for even the immediate future.

I've got High Hopes!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/cursedgamechat/status/1197620796698566665?s=19

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rah! posted:

lol we already got shanty towns in CA

now we have to worry about nazis destroying them and killing the inhabitants :911:

so we just need to win the image war on that front then because they already paint homeless people as unscrupulous individuals who don't contribute to society when its actually that society disables them from contribution

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

That one UK political cartoon where it showed Tories clapping to 'Free School' then freaking out to 'Free School Lunches' but it's Americans clapping to 'Homeless' and screaming at 'Homeless Shelters'.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Who punched Jim Jordan?

i would hope the answer is everyone ever

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Who put Bernie's head in the Shine-o-Ballo

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

c'mon, it's not like the president has a gigantic 20-foot portrait of andrew jackson hanging in the oval office

yeah but to be fair trump doesn’t know poo poo about jackson. sloppy steve is the source for those comparisons and he based them on the fact that they both have stupid hair and speak like morons. I would also point out that jackson was a violent murderer and soldier and trump is a prissy bitchass coward.

its still a really bad situation though, dont get me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

mods change my name to medically curious forehead observer, it'll fit if you type in really small letters