Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That possum is anti-humor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Don't be rude, he has a name.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Professor Wayne posted:

Don't be rude, he has a name.

I'll be as rude as I want to the unfunny rat

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
Modesty Blaise

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

Arlo and Janis Classic (Apr. 29, 1998)

1. gently caress this lady once again for projecting her divorce on her child

2. Maybe if you communicated what you felt instead of being passive aggressive your daughter would be able to have a productive, respectful conversation with you instead of running off crying

3. gently caress you for projecting your divorce

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Based on how her mother reacted, I don’t think being open about wanting to see your kinda sorta boyfriend would fly very well.

This isn’t the first time they’ve had this argument.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also, it's a 2-week storyline.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Darthemed posted:

In order to avoid paying for meals, Salvador Dali would often draw a bad caricature of himself as Vincent Price on his bill!

Rip

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Surgeon's Tales

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
2016 Spiderman

1977 Spiderman

Dick Tracy

Locher Tracy

Origins of the Sunday Comics

Footrot Flats

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I picture a collection of Dustin comics in which each strip is only three panels of Ed silently drinking himself to death after everyone has rightfully abandoned him.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I picture a collection of Dustin comics in which each strip is only three panels of Ed silently drinking himself to death after everyone has rightfully abandoned him.

You have no idea how alone you are, Ed

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

this isn't a complaint because wow they've been on a roll, but when was the last time mary worth was in mary worth

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

rannum posted:

this isn't a complaint because wow they've been on a roll, but when was the last time mary worth was in mary worth

a little bit before the double date, when estelle was upset about the boxing & wine coolers. apparently wilbur just has some "quirks"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

rannum posted:

October 13th, when Estelle confided in Mary she wasn't 100% on the relationship and Mary pointed out that they'd barely started dating before Wilbur went overseas; it's bound to get better

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm going to be very disappointed if she takes him back.

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

I've been trying to catch up on the thread for about a week so I can keep posting Heathcliff, but I can't wait any longer so here's some late HC posting! Work's been messing up my schedule so I don't have the large block of time to get those pictures together, but things are going back to normal.

Gatley Heathcliff

Also, I bought a cheap little CRT for my workbench so I can watch junk while I work on stuff. Time to break it in the hard way.

:unsmigghh:

Also, Wilbur is my spirit animal

Luxrage fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Nov 22, 2019

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Dustin is going to end the same way Cerebus did.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EBB posted:

I'm going to be very disappointed if she takes him back.

I’m going to be very disappointed if she doesn’t. I want Wilbur making an rear end out of himself constantly to Estelle’s eternal chagrin to be the only thing the strip is about going forward

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Luxrage posted:

Also, I bought a cheap little CRT for my workbench so I can watch junk while I work on stuff. Time to break it in the hard way.

They must have aired this on TVO when I was a kid because the loving theme song takes up real estate in my brain 25 years later.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

JethroMcB posted:

October 13th, when Estelle confided in Mary she wasn't 100% on the relationship and Mary pointed out that they'd barely started dating before Wilbur went overseas; it's bound to get better

I still laugh when I think about how they've barely started dating and then Wilbur had the brilliant idea to go overseas to interview "survivors". For months. Without bothering to keep in touch with Estelle.

Luxrage posted:

Oof. The thought of Lynn abusing her kids in full animation is already making me dread this.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Luxrage posted:

BURN IT! SEND IT TO HELL!! :flame:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

amigolupus posted:

I still laugh when I think about how they've barely started dating and then Wilbur had the brilliant idea to go overseas to interview "survivors". For months. Without bothering to keep in touch with Estelle.

Oof. The thought of Lynn abusing her kids in full animation is already making me dread this.

And that's what he did to Iris, too. Lmao

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Star Wars is Han getting owned at space chess

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
King Aroo 7/2/53

They'll Do It Every Time 5/30/46

Mopsy 6/10/42

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The Dinette Set wasn't really paying attention.

Working Daze will keep the outer systems in line.

Super-Fun-Pak Comix is...uh...hmm.

Cul De Sac had it coming.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Pros and Cons

Retail

Get Fuzzy 11/20/99

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

All the jokes about Nancy having a blog are getting pretty tiresome. Just "lol blogs are vapid and ad-driven" over and over. Overall the strip is pretty good, especially compared to what Gilchrist did to it, but I hope James finds another topic soon

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Sally Forth

Skippy (July 15-16, 1932)

Peanuts (November 22-23, 1972)

Funky Winkerbean

Crankshaft

9 Chickweed Lane

Rip Haywire

Thimble Theater (June 20 and 22, 1936)

Out Our Way (August 14-16, 1933)

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

dracky posted:

All the jokes about Nancy having a blog are getting pretty tiresome. Just "lol blogs are vapid and ad-driven" over and over. Overall the strip is pretty good, especially compared to what Gilchrist did to it, but I hope James finds another topic soon

That’s been the modus operandi since she started though. Latch on to something and just try to beat every single molecule out of that dead horse until it's glue
I mean Christ remember the basketball arc that lasted like 27 months

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Words cannot describe how relieved I am that I can go back to ignoring Funky Winkerbean and Crankshaft because they're boring again

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Is this a good place to post New Yorker stuff. Because boy did I hate this one

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
BCN :smith:

Phoebe

Wallace

Curtis

BC

Which I only post because...

Mordock is a gun-fucker. Sleep tight.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Cheer Up Boss Dharma

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vargo posted:

Wallace

Wallace is the best currently running comic, hands down.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
The Lockhorns

Brewster Rockit Space Guy

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Kevin & Kell

Mother Goose & Grimm

Hagar The Horrible

Sherman's Lagoon

Frazz

TofuDiva
Aug 22, 2010

Playin' Possum

Muldoon

"Random Food Woman" :3:

V. sad to uplifted in the space of three strips. BCN is good.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Uh oh, however will they replace a cardboard box?