Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
"Shhhh shhhh," I whisper. "No alarms for you" as I landslide chase some poor grineer grunt who's just trying to warn his buddies.

Twin stubbas for my first kuva weapon, eeehhhhh. Someone want to lecture me on how kuva weapons work for mastery?

Edit: Oh, and is it possible to get a larvaling to spawn on me as I'm running kuva missions for relics?

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Nov 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Raptor1033 posted:

Twin stubbas for my first kuva weapon, eeehhhhh. Someone want to lecture me on how kuva weapons work for mastery?

Each time you forma them, they can go two ranks higher, up until 40, and I'm pretty sure that's all mastery-qualifying.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

What kind of elemental damage percentage bonuses are on the upper end for the kuva lich weapons?

Like, what's the range, and average percentage for any given element? Or does it vary per element? Or per weapon?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The heavy impact mod is kind of helpful for MR9. Just dive off of those towers and explode the guys.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

What kind of elemental damage percentage bonuses are on the upper end for the kuva lich weapons?

Like, what's the range, and average percentage for any given element? Or does it vary per element? Or per weapon?

goes from 30% to 60%, independently from any other factors

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Tulip posted:

pet the kraken
not being able to do that despite trying my best is genuinely my harshest complaint about hydroid

also venari

also my converted liches

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
It can go as low as like 24% in my experience. 30% seems about median colloqiually.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

25% to 60%. The weapons you want will always roll piss-low and the weapons you don't want will roll upper 50's to 60%. Isn't RNG wonderful? (This system sucks and DE should have known better.)

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Are Vitus drops from arbitration enemies affected by boosters? Anyone know?

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
I havent tested it but i assume vitus drops from arby drones is affected by boosters since why on earth wouldnt it be. Though since its a low drop chance i imagine its not a huge boost to it.
Edit: According to wiki default they have a 3% drop chance so i think booster would bring it to 6%. People also theorize dark sector bonus affects drop chance but i havent heard anyone confirm this.

Iretep fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Nov 22, 2019

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Pipski posted:

Should be. Everything else is

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Pipski posted:

Yes, and it stacks with Smeeta's loot buff. My record is leaving an arby with roughly 70 vitus in one run.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
How are people building the Prisma Grinlok? Looks like you could make a pretty good crit/slash setup with Fanged Fusillade and 60/60 viral mods, or you could just build for damage and use hunter munitions.
Comedy option: use 3 60/60 mods and build 100% status with corrosive or viral + heat.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

How are people building the Prisma Grinlok? Looks like you could make a pretty good crit/slash setup with Fanged Fusillade and 60/60 viral mods, or you could just build for damage and use hunter munitions.
Comedy option: use 3 60/60 mods and build 100% status with corrosive or viral + heat.

Yeah, hunter munitions, crit focus, 60/60 mods for viral and the augment mod is the way to go if you want a slasher. Its not recomended to go primed cryo rounds since i think it goes beyond the slashes and then viral would be the dominant proccer instead of slash. If you dont want a proper slasher set up just going either 60/60 mods for corrosive is fine too or 90 mods for raw damage. All builds are strong in certain set ups.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
woo affinity boost weekend. built forma for watching dev stream for 20min. just started.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Railjack news from the Devstream: https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoothObeseLadiesChocolateRain

edit: Twitch please do not give me URLs like this

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Malloc Voidstar posted:

Railjack news from the Devstream: https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoothObeseLadiesChocolateRain

edit: Twitch please do not give me URLs like this

Lmao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

This stream is a new level of energy.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Steve is doing his pre-update stream during devstream, he just crashed Rebb's stream.

JELLYFISH IVARA

Malloc Voidstar fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Nov 22, 2019

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Frog prime is a jellyfish :confuoot:

Also dang I feel like a dope for potatoing my Ivara 2 days ago.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousDeafBulgogiBrainSlug
ivara prime

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Aksomati and the baza prime, which I expected.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Frog prime is a jellyfish :confuoot:

Also dang I feel like a dope for potatoing my Ivara 2 days ago.

Is Ivara frog-themed? :confused:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

prefect posted:

Is Ivara frog-themed? :confused:

Poison dart frog. She was going to be toxic themed at first before they decided instead to be stealth/bow based.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Imagine if Artemis Bow naturally gas proc'd everything.

Ivara Prime looks fantastic.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

"You'll have to pace yourself" says Rebecca.

People are gonna die.

e: some of them will be goons, have you seen how some of us have been treating liches

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Hell yes, I'm ready to shoot bad guys full of radiation knives. :black101:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Sharkopath posted:

Aksomati and the baza prime, which I expected.

i feel like this is the time to say that i'm glad that i have a +crit chance, +crit damage and +fire rate aksomati riven

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I'm down for Jellyfish prime.

sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

It's like shaking hands with a professional armwrestler.
Is the monetization guide in the OP still accurate?

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

sexual Norm posted:

Quickly skimming over it, ya it's still accurate, the Good Choices section is still spot on.

OK Choices are for when you have started making a tiny amount of plat through trading and feel like grabbing any of that stuff quick rather than building it regularly. When you have more than a little plat, or get a discount coupon and decide to use it, then you can safely step into the Bad Choices category.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
People forgot to shout about being able to put skins on Zaws!

OP is still mostly accurate I think.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

sexual Norm posted:

Mostly but I'd take Excalibur out of the list of "good warframes to buy with plat" since you can get the Umbra version of him for free by getting far enough in the story quest.

Also if you wanna spend realmoney on cosmetics you can buy Tennogen stuff through Steam, not with plat. It's all user-submitted cosmetic stuff and the creators get a cut of it, which is why I guess it doesn't touch the platinum system.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Excalibur is probably just out of date, because he used to be behind Ambulas instead of Trinity. Didn't notice that.

Main thing I will note is last I saw, all the starter packs and steam packs were pretty trash? At least compared to waiting for even a 50% coupon on login. (PC economy only)

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Itzal's blink is becoming a universal archwing mechanic with a cooldown.

Itzal will still probably be the fastest way to get around open areas though since it has the best movespeed, plus it's getting a new grappling hook/ripline ability to replace blink.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I'd add the Parazon mod pack as "maybe worth buying." The pack is cheap enough, and the odds of getting some of them are bad enough, that if you want parazon mods it is the best way to get them.

It's a big maybe though, since parazon mods don't make dramatic changes to the game, even though they can be pretty fun.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Itzal's blink is becoming a universal archwing mechanic with a cooldown.

i loving knew they were going to put it on a cd

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

aegof posted:

I'd add the Parazon mod pack as "maybe worth buying." The pack is cheap enough, and the odds of getting some of them are bad enough, that if you want parazon mods it is the best way to get them.

It's a big maybe though, since parazon mods don't make dramatic changes to the game, even though they can be pretty fun.

I transmuted 100+ Intruder mods and got most of them. Since Intruder is a bronze mod, it's cheap as hell.

Edit: Transmuting is boring as gently caress but I got them brain problems that lets me do it without wanting to die

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

aegof posted:

Mercy kills literally never happen, and it would be cheaper to buy the few actually useful hacking mods off warframe.market. Also, I'll give anyone who wants one a free Failsafe and Intruder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

BMan posted:

Is there any reason to keep the broken war once I get my glorious nippon blade and potato it?

e: besides making War I mean
They're different weapon categories?