Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

*turns around* boyb - bring out your butt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Twenty Four posted:

*turns around* boyb - bring out your butt!

BOYB lol

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Manifisto

how on earth did brits and north americans come to such divergent opinions on what this word means

it's not a small difference

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

how on earth did brits and north americans come to such divergent opinions on what this word means

it's not a small difference

i used to read a lot of old readers digests that had been at my familys camp for like 40 years, and in one there was a story a lady wrote about being an american working as a teacher in england and saying that after a long car ride her "fanny" was numb, and the kids just like loving dying over it cause she meant her butt

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I feel sorry for British guys. All they have down there is a knob.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I feel sorry for British guys. All they have down there is a knob.

british men have a "fanny". please pay attention

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

british men have a "fanny". please pay attention

I have been, friend. I think you are the one who needs an anatomy lesson.:evilbuddy:

Ebeneezer Splooge
I'd like the express my appreciation for butts.

Thanks, butts.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Amazing rear end
How sweet the sound
Was lost but now I see

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I hope this guy:

Wins his race for county commissioner! A+ Would vote for if I lived here.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

You got my vote!

death sext

woke up to a brief moment of panic but my butt is still here. folks, we're going to be ok

Heather Papps

hello friend

death sext posted:

woke up to a brief moment of panic but my butt is still here. folks, we're going to be ok

this made my check my own in a panic but yep pals, i still got a booty

Goons Are Gifts

Have you ever thought about how every instance of sitting results in an unforgivable squeeze of your butt? Imagine how you would feel if you had a literally perfect form given by nature and laziness would squeeze that into two pancakes with a bowl in between.

Can you live with that? Do you dare to scar perfection??

pixaal

your making me hungry you better be making pancakes now

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

Sure, I can stand that.

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't mind me, just sitting on my butt

pixaal

Mr. Hill, you were born with no muscle mass here, no cushioning. For years you've basically been sitting on your spine. You suffer from a disease called Diminished Gluteal Syndrome, or DGS.

I don't understand. What does that mean?

Mr. Hill, you have no rear end.

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

pixaal posted:

Mr. Hill, you were born with no muscle mass here, no cushioning. For years you've basically been sitting on your spine. You suffer from a disease called Diminished Gluteal Syndrome, or DGS.

I don't understand. What does that mean?

Mr. Hill, you have no rear end.

this explains the gbs posting

Goons Are Gifts

The sheer nightmare of not being able to build a buttbot at some point in your life is soul crushing

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

The sheer nightmare of not being able to build a buttbot at some point in your life is soul crushing

What is preventing you from designing and building a robotic butt? How hard could be it be? Getting it to balance on 2 legs will be difficult but butts are not exclusive to bipedal creatures, getting it to balance on 4 legs will be much easier. I guess it has a body now if you go with a 4 leg design but you can make that purely structural to give emphasis to the butt. Get some padding or foam and sculpt the butt of your dreams.

Hey if you don't put it in a kiln, does clay stay that kind of feeling of solid but not fully? I bet that would be a good butt feel.

sig by owlhawk911

death sext

with the correct cheek curvature you will actually hover slightly above your seat

Goons Are Gifts

A mechanical butt would be a proper solution for those poor souls that at some point got their rear end handed to them, too.

I do think we are still 10 years away from that though.

pixaal

Oh do you mean a cybernetic butt? Like it actually works and is part of you? I thought you just wanted a pet robot butt. Because I want a pet butt.

sig by owlhawk911

death sext

if you don't have a pet butt for your butt you will never be popular

Goons Are Gifts

Be careful, extensive butt petting can result in exploding side effects, like diarrhea.

pixaal

but if its a robot that shouldn't be a problem. I'm also not talking about like sticking my hand between the cheeks or anything that would not be okay. At least not without consent, and I'm not going to give a robotic butt sentience. Can you imagine being a sentient robot butt? I have no digestive tract and I must poop

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

Someone stacked my pet rocks on top of my pet buttocks. Now they are stuck there. A quick slap to the buttocks will loosen them, but only momentarily.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, I need someone to spank my buttocks so I can get my rocks off.

FreshCutFries

catching up on the butts thread and glad to see it is still about butts. gj everyone

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FreshCutFries posted:

catching up on the butts thread and glad to see it is still about butts. gj everyone

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Imagine, if you will, a butt

wiggling

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

Just for the record:

butts

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

Just for the record:

butts

Butts, with nutts

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i made some wood shaped like a butt and it is round so it is actually technica lly a infinity butt

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

I see legs

then I scroll down and see a butt

sig by owlhawk911

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pixaal posted:

I see legs

then I scroll down and see a butt

I prefer my butt above my legs, but to each their own

Goons Are Gifts

Sometimes butts transcend the limits of legs

Heather Papps

hello friend

boobs are front butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Heather Papps posted:

boobs are front butts

well when you put it that way