Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/thomaswright08/status/1092433451234611206

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1110282686210412544

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1197685977407479808

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws5CucYZzC4

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

lol I literally used this when teaching to demonstrate a dishonest presentation of facts

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Echo Chamber posted:

Arnold Schwarzenegger being a nazi sympathizer who was essentially metooed during his gubernatorial campaign yet nonetheless winning.

And later styling himself as a Republican Never Trumper.

His father was an actual Nazi and he hated him.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

God drat everything about this enrages me. Clinton getting visibly upset and talking down to her like she's nothing, Clinton supporters claiming that she is being rude, inappropriate and trespassing, being in a loving mansion or whatever fundraising from rich rear end in a top hat donors. Imagine if Bernie did this!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Mind_Taker posted:

God drat everything about this enrages me. Clinton getting visibly upset and talking down to her like she's nothing, Clinton supporters claiming that she is being rude, inappropriate and trespassing, being in a loving mansion or whatever fundraising from rich rear end in a top hat donors. Imagine if Bernie did this!

i used to carry a lot of water for clinton out of loathing for trump but nowadays im glad she lost. gently caress her and her relentless and psychopathic quest for power

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Animal-Mother posted:

His father was an actual Nazi and he hated him.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4289999,00.html
"I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power,"

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hillary didn't tip when picking up food on the campaign trail in a photo op

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Filthy Hans posted:

Hillary didn't tip when picking up food on the campaign trail in a photo op

Didn't they say this like a million times about Obama and it was never true

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Echo Chamber posted:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4289999,00.html
"I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power,"

when I was a kid I thought nazis were cool because of their uniforms. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mind_Taker posted:

it pissed me off when it happened b/c the standard narrative of that primary was that bernie's racist and clinton's woke. but, with enough time, i've come to find it funny, if only because hillary never deserved to be president and ate poo poo

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I've long suspected that if this idiot hadn't gotten himself shot, the Malheur occupation might have inspired some other 2A morons to try something similar, because until that happened there was loving nothing at all happening to any of them except for some potential prison time. Like christ, people were sending them care packages and the cops were letting them through

But Lavoy had a fuckin hardon to be a martyr and showed the world that being a white guy wouldn't stop uncle sam from gunning you down too.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

government man

government man

government man hates blue tarp man

they always fight

government wins

government man

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Wait wtf is this real? "Yes we flipped the y axis upside down to make it look like firearm deaths went down. so what?"

I think I did a double take when I first saw that chart. "You know, that really doesn't look right to me. Wait, they did WHAT?"

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

But Lavoy had a fuckin hardon to be a martyr

LaVoy Finna Cum

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Finicums Wake posted:

LaVoy Finna Cum

when Occupy Mahleur asked for people to mail them supplies they received dildos, glitter and nail polish

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
55 gallon drum of lube

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
liz warren has had to field many questions about being on risperdal that have already been addressed by her t-shirt, now available on actblue.com

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This is more of an update than a suddenly remember but a right wing shithead ex-senator just got told by the court he needs to pay a lefty lady $120, for calling her a slut. Well technically it was for not being able to prove she did say "all men are rapists" but potatoes potatoes.

https://twitter.com/JennaPrice/status/1198831465951182848

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

a us spy plane crashed in china and the PRC held them prisoner for a bit and holy poo poo did 10 year old me think we were about to kick off the forever war with China

and then 9/11 happened and welp

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
lol blago

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
rob morrow being right about trump

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

rob morrow being right about trump

#RobMorrowWarnedUs

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Thump! posted:

a us spy plane crashed in china and the PRC held them prisoner for a bit and holy poo poo did 10 year old me think we were about to kick off the forever war with China

and then 9/11 happened and welp

i joined the army in 2001 (before 9/11) and the army offered me a contract that would put me in korea for my first year right after that spy plane thing happened and i said no very easily to that. im not joining the army to go to war. my poor rear end just needs college money. what am i, a moron?

the army doctor ended up voiding my contract after it was discovered i had some nerve damage in my shoulder. he asked if I wanted a waiver to go to basic or try again in a year provided the thoracic nerve healed itself. I said I'll take the release so I can go to school. I was released from my contract on Aug 24, 2001. So long, suckers!

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Eat This Glob posted:

i joined the army in 2001 (before 9/11) and the army offered me a contract that would put me in korea for my first year right after that spy plane thing happened and i said no very easily to that. im not joining the army to go to war. my poor rear end just needs college money. what am i, a moron?

the army doctor ended up voiding my contract after it was discovered i had some nerve damage in my shoulder. he asked if I wanted a waiver to go to basic or try again in a year provided the thoracic nerve healed itself. I said I'll take the release so I can go to school. I was released from my contract on Aug 24, 2001. So long, suckers!

lol drat

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

yeah it really hosed up my life plans because i really jumped in with both feet and got a couple of promotions when I was in high school (i was going into boot as a PFC) and hadn't applied to any schools because why would i? i was supposed to be in basic when my classmates were starting college. luckily i had a community college nearby and got to live with my good friend who joined the reserves between our jr and sr years of high school so he'd be in really good shape for wrestling. he got owned way worse than I did lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

anthony weiner?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Preston Waters sat by trump at the Alabama/LSU game and DIDN'T WEAR THE HAT

Doctor Jeep posted:

anthony weiner?

He prefers to be called Carlos Danger, but yes

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Obama's Beer Summit and how Hannity had a whole segment about how all the beers chosen by the attendees were not American brand.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Obama's Beer Summit and how Hannity had a whole segment about how all the beers chosen by the attendees were not American brand.

lol it was supposed to solve the disproportionate police violence against black people

christ obama was terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol it was supposed to solve the disproportionate police violence against black people

christ obama was terrible

Obama saying the police acted stupidly regarding Gates (true) and people got so upset lol