Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Lindsay @ BUF
Jacobs @ NYJ
Scarbrough @ WAS

Pick two.

Normally I go Lindsay/Jacobs, but the Jets are good vs the run, and Bo has the best matchup despite worst personnel situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jacobs is a stud, you can’t sit him.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ballage @ Cleveland
Latavius Murray vs. Carolina
Mostert vs. GB

Standard scoring. With Mack hurt, I need to start one of these three. Ballage has the clearest role but also sucks and is against a decent defense. Murray and Mostert are both the wrong half of a committee (assuming Breida sits) but should still see around 10 carries against bad run D’s.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
1ppr/.5RA need a flex

DK @ PHI
Scarbrough @ WSH

Kind of leaning Scarbrough here due to the match up, but I'm tempted to go DK since I might need a big score to overcome Saquon, Jacobs, & Evans on my opponents side. Really kicking myself for not putting Jonathan Williams in at flex on Thursday. 36pts just laughing at me on my bench...

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

DeepDickPizza posted:

Ballage @ Cleveland
Latavius Murray vs. Carolina
Mostert vs. GB

Standard scoring. With Mack hurt, I need to start one of these three. Ballage has the clearest role but also sucks and is against a decent defense. Murray and Mostert are both the wrong half of a committee (assuming Breida sits) but should still see around 10 carries against bad run D’s.
Id go with Mostert cause he's the only explosive guy there with even a prayer of throwing down a long run. Ballage is a waste. Murray is reasonable, probably the smartest play, I just like mostert.

Don't touch ballage, seriously.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Which brain damaged WR do I flex in PPR in a must win week where projections are essentially even?

Cooks vs BAL

Or

Shepard @ CHI

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Gobias Ind. posted:

Which brain damaged WR do I flex in PPR in a must win week where projections are essentially even?

Cooks vs BAL

Or

Shepard @ CHI

ooof, those are some rough matchups. Probably lean towards Shepard.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

DeepDickPizza posted:

ooof, those are some rough matchups. Probably lean towards Shepard.

Kinda where I was leaning too. No Engram and hopefully the Bears focus on taking away Tate.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I’m looking at matchups for DST. I have LAR rostered and am considering streaming ATL in their place this week.

ATL has really come around the last two weeks and are playing the turnover machine that is Jameis Winston.

LAR has been OK, but against Baltimore I’m worried that it’s going to be a high scoring affair.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Am I being dumb for debating this choice? .5 PPR league

Mixon VS PIT

or

White VS DAL

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Anti-Hero posted:

I’m looking at matchups for DST. I have LAR rostered and am considering streaming ATL in their place this week.

ATL has really come around the last two weeks and are playing the turnover machine that is Jameis Winston.

LAR has been OK, but against Baltimore I’m worried that it’s going to be a high scoring affair.
I would roll the dice on Atlanta. Baltimore is terrifying this year. It’s always possible they’ll hit a roadblock but based on what they did to the Pats, I don’t think it’ll be the Rams.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5 ppr
Gallup @ NE
Mclaurin v det

Samuels @ cin
Mixon vs pitt

Look right? Mclaurin has such an easier matchup but hasn't done anything in two months

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

mastershakeman posted:

.5 ppr
Gallup @ NE
Mclaurin v det

Samuels @ cin
Mixon vs pitt

Look right? Mclaurin has such an easier matchup but hasn't done anything in two months

Yes. McLaurin is unusable until Haskins is out of the lineup.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
1PPR:
D. Parker (wr MIA) @CLE
K. Hunt (rb CLE) vsMIA

I’m just going back and forth on this one. Feel like Parker will get more opportunities.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Am I crazy for starting Jeff Driskel @ Washington over Carson Wentz vs Seattle today?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

b0ng posted:

1PPR:
D. Parker (wr MIA) @CLE
K. Hunt (rb CLE) vsMIA

I’m just going back and forth on this one. Feel like Parker will get more opportunities.

Hunt might get as many targets as Parker and any team has the potential to give double digits carries to the backup RB against Miami. I'd probably run with Hunt here.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

DK @ Philly or Hunt vs Miami for a flex in full PPR? I’m starting Lockett also, but I’m also starting Driskel and Scarborough so I’m thinking I need to play DK for a chance of him putting up 18 or so

Ty1990 posted:

Am I crazy for starting Jeff Driskel @ Washington over Carson Wentz vs Seattle today?

I don’t see a problem with this because the redskins are horrible. And now josh norman is playing again after reportedly being a healthy scratch so the redskins are making GBS threads themselves already and it’s not even noon

Santheb fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Nov 24, 2019

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Ty1990 posted:

Im starting him to cover for Mahomes bye week.

Anyone starting Guice?, its either him or one of the following for my flex:

McLaurinn
R.Jones
Woods

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Need a Flex in 1PPR

Deebo Samuel vs. GB
Tate @ CHI
Singletary vs. DEN

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Do I stick with the Raiders D @NYJ or do I try the Lions D @WAS?

Also, I need to start one of Josh Reynolds, Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon, or Alshon Jeffrey and....ugh. I guess I'm leaning Cooks?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

RCarr posted:

Jacobs is a stud, you can’t sit him.
Sometimes Sit Your Stud. Shoulda listened to my gut and started Bo instead of Jacobs.

Did sit Dak and started Baker at the last second. Feels good. I don't think Dak is gonna beat Baker this week.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Standard scoring, need one

Murray vs LAR
Darnold @ CIN
Foles vs TB

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So I'm just outside the playoffs and need an RB from my loving desolate roster

1PPR
David Johnson vs Rams and his body
Peyton Barber vs Jaguars
Guice vs Carolina
Hines vs Tits

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 27, 2019

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So I'm just outside the playoffs and need an RB from my loving desolate roster

David Johnson vs Rams and his body
Peyton Barber vs Jaguars
Guice vs Carolina
Hines vs Tits

That all sucks. I don't see any home runs in there, a lot of potential for less than 5 points.

My gut says Guice cause Carolina just lost Dontari Poe, but I don't know how his timeshare with ADP is.

David Johnson and Barber are both likely to ride the bench all game with a slight chance of putting up 15 points if they get the hot hand.

Mack is still hurt but Hines seems to be behind Williams so he feels least startable to me.

Honestly you're hosed.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Yeah if I weren't feeling hosed I wouldn't ask. Especially with it being a goon league lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

hines is the passing down back in indy so I'd give him an edge if you're in full ppr, maybe? titans are 23rd against the pass

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

hines is the passing down back in indy so I'd give him an edge if you're in full ppr, maybe? titans are 23rd against the pass

full ppr. thought I put that in my bad

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

i know this is gonna be "why should i do your homework for you" territory but oh man i am totally just lost here

It's the last week of the regular season and I'm still in the hunt for the last playoff spot, and I'm trending upwards, i even got the highest points for the week the first time in week 12! but now i've got a roster of a bunch of guys whose ranges are all right near each other and I don't know who to start.

It's a two QB league with two RB/WR spots and a TE spots and 4(!) flex spots. 1PPR, with 1.5 for Tight Ends.

RBs: David Johnson was my signature back coming into the season but he's dead now so my one surefire starter is Mark Ingram, and after that it's... rough.

Mark Ingram II vs SF
Ronald Jones @ JAC
Benny Snell vs CLE
Latavius Murray @ ATL

David Johnson vs LAR
Chase Edmonds vs LAR

WRs: My two "best" (highest average PPG) receivers are TY Hilton and Robert Woods, but Hilton has been injured recently and Woods had that random last-minute scratch a couple weeks ago so they're far from sure things.

TY Hilton vs TEN
Robert Woods @ ARI
DeVante Parker vs PHI
DK Metcalf vs MIN

Robby Anderson @ CIN
Cole Beasley @ DAL
Deebo Samuel @ BAL

Are the guys I've bolded the ones I want? I really still feel skittish about starting either of the Cardinals backs but Anderson/Beasley/Deebo are all tempting but I don't know who I would put them over.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

full ppr. thought I put that in my bad

OK. Well his average in full PPR is still (just eyeballing it from my league's .5ppr) like 7-8 points? Ish? And he has one TD the whole season. His floor is like 4 points and his ceiling (excluding a flukey TD) is like 10.

So I would still call that a desperation play. But Peyton Barber has completely lost the job to RoJo, DJ seems to be in a similar funk/loss of job situation, and Guice has played like three games this season, is reputed to be the starter now, but vs. Carolina is not an exciting matchup to test that theory, and it's the redskins, they're garbage and will wind up way behind and the RB will be game scripted out of the game by the mid third quarter as a result.

I hate your options but if I want a sure 4+ I'm taking Hines, if I want like a 25% chance of a big 10+ points I'm taking Peyton and I honestly just can't even guess what the odds are with Guice, it's a shot in the dark. Watch the news on DJ and unless you see something from the team that says he's going to play, you can't start him, period.

DC Murderverse posted:

Are the guys I've bolded the ones I want? I really still feel skittish about starting either of the Cardinals backs but Anderson/Beasley/Deebo are all tempting but I don't know who I would put them over.

I got no opinion on anderson or beasley, but Deebo feels like a regression this week. Emmanuel Sanders and George Kittle were both basically being eased back in last week, but they should get a lot more snaps and start hogging more targets against the ravens; also, that's the toughest matchup for the niners this year and with the Ravens D, expect Jimmy G's accuracy to plummet. He has not shown to be a good passer when the pass rush is getting to him. Deebo could get you 20 points but he could also get you 4.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Nov 27, 2019

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
.5 ppr I'm in 4th at 6-6 with a win im in with a loss I need 3 losses between 5-9 to guarantee my playoff entry and also need to not get outscored by 5 seed by 21 points not sure what to do with my wrs/rbs/flex pick 2 wr 2 rb 1 flex first 5 is what im starting currently:

Ridley vs NO
Moore vs was
Chubb @ pit
Montgomery @ det
Drake vs lar

Gurley @ ari
T williams @ kc
Juju vs cle
M Williams @ den

Not sure I want to start Montgomery or drake but also not confident in Gurley juju or either Williams at this point anyone have a different opinion?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Drake seems like a tempting play, except that Edmonds is supposed to be back this week. I don't know if he'll take the lion's share of the work load but he's got to at least steal some touches.

And if DJ is active again you'd think they would eventually use him like at least once or twice. So weird how they've dealt with him this season.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Need some RB thoughts, 0.5 PPR:

Carson vMIN
Singletary @DAL

Johnathan Williams vTEN
Rashad Penny vMIN
Damien Williams vOAK

Worried about Carson, Penny got all the touches after he fumbled YET AGAIN Sunday and he's going against the MIN defense. NE gashed the Dallas D so I'm pretty comfortable with Singletary. Johnathan Williams just feasted last Thursday.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Nov 28, 2019

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I'm going to be second guessing this so hard after how amazing the Niners D has been all season, but over the next two weeks:

Jets D/ST @ Bengals
49ers D/ST @ Ravens

Jets D/ST vs. Dolphins
49ers D/ST @ Saints

Right?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

I'm going to be second guessing this so hard after how amazing the Niners D has been all season, but over the next two weeks:

Jets D/ST @ Bengals
49ers D/ST @ Ravens

Jets D/ST vs. Dolphins
49ers D/ST @ Saints

Right?

I’m in the same boat except with NE and I mean, this time of year you kind of have to don’t you? Knowing what we know about Miami and Cincinnati weighed against the Ravens (gulp) and the Saints? Then again if any team can slow Lamar down it’s gotta be SF..

Ok full PPR here, which three RBs with lovely matchups get the call?

Mark Ingram vs SF
Dalvin Cook @ SEA
Fournette @ TB
Gordon @ DEN

Got the top 3 going there currently

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pick a QB. Standard rules.

Winston @Jax
Foles v.TB

Winston puts up a lot of points even though he's a turnover machine. Big Dick Nick is, of course, up against a Winston-led team that passes a lot, puts up a bunch of points and turns the ball over a lot.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is Devonta Freeman going to play tomorrow?

If not, should I fill his spot with
Guice @Car
Kallen Ballage
Jordan Howard (also hurt)

Jonathan Williams is on the waiver wire but I don't think I'll get him.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Assumign Jordan Howard is ruled out
.5 ppr

Miles sanders @ mia
Mclaurin @ car
Mixon vs nyj
Gallup vs buff
Damien Williams v oak

It seems like Yahoo projects sanders lowest but I don't trust anyone else here and that matchup is great

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

The X-man cometh posted:

Is Devonta Freeman going to play tomorrow?

If not, should I fill his spot with
Guice @Car
Kallen Ballage
Jordan Howard (also hurt)

Jonathan Williams is on the waiver wire but I don't think I'll get him.

He will play. Probably not well, but he's better than those other awful options you listed.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pick a pair of pickled .5ppr pass catchers.

Robert Woods @ARI
McLaurin @CAR

Sanu @HOU (SNF)
Conley v.TB

No top tier options here. Good matchup for Woods but phew, it is hard to trust the Rams offense right now. McLaurin is the WR1 but on a putrid offense. Sanu might not even play and is in a late game and while Conley has the best match he's the 3rd option on that Jaguars team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Quiet Feet posted:

Pick a pair of pickled .5ppr pass catchers.

Robert Woods @ARI
McLaurin @CAR

Sanu @HOU (SNF)
Conley v.TB

No top tier options here. Good matchup for Woods but phew, it is hard to trust the Rams offense right now. McLaurin is the WR1 but on a putrid offense. Sanu might not even play and is in a late game and while Conley has the best match he's the 3rd option on that Jaguars team.

If Sanu doesn’t play, I think you’re fine. If he does, start him instead of McLaurin.