Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

why are you going to plug shrimp into your butt?

no, no, the headphons are to listen to butt tunes while i eat shrimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Dogs smell bad and are loving disgusting.

this fukken guy

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

yes, both the left and right like to point out the very small number of times it's gone that way for the left, but the establishment of the president and courts as co-equal has mostly been applied in service of white supremacy. without that, no botched reconstruction, no plessy, no lochner-era gilded age, no vietnam war, etc., etc.

I’m gonna go with 3 branches better than 2 considering the racist tendency to gerrymander the poo poo of the House and the incredible stupidity of the Electoral College. I’ve still got a 1 in 3 chance of rolling a win.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Free Plinkey

*checks sheet*

Lock Up Plinkey

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i personally have no complaint with wires, i've used them a lot over the years :shrug:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

Free Plinkey

*checks sheet*

Lock Up Plinkey

can't catch me

*gets naked*

*greases self up in crisco*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lock matey up

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

smarxist posted:

i personally have no complaint with wires, i've used them a lot over the years :shrug:

you clearly dont have a pet gibbon

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

radical meme posted:

I’m gonna go with 3 branches better than 2 considering the racist tendency to gerrymander the poo poo of the House and the incredible stupidity of the Electoral College. I’ve still got a 1 in 3 chance of rolling a win.

I sure do love my lifetime political appointees as being my saving grace, especially when they've actually gotten involved in Presidential elections and pushed their thumb down in the past.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

setting up a tesla coil so i can finally go full wireless

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Should have been a perma imho

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

radical meme posted:

the problem is that the third branch is appointed and approved by the other two and has had a ~30 year window of semi-progressiveness in the 230 year history of the country. during that short window people won a few important rights while the same justices gave significantly more power to business, law enforcement, and the military.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
turning into the akira monster so i no longer have to walk 4 feet to plug my phone in somewhere

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Horseshoe theory posted:

I sure do love my lifetime political appointees as being my saving grace, especially when they've actually gotten involved in Presidential elections and pushed their thumb down in the past.

Lol. gently caress it then. Go with Master Shake. Why do you think one of the most racist, white nationalist fuckers in America advocates for a neutered Judiciary.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Buck Wildman posted:

this fukken guy

he should have been probed for that, but no -- got to probe him for some inane bullshit

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

radical meme posted:

Lol. gently caress it then. Go with Master Shake. Why do you think one of the most racist, white nationalist fuckers in America advocates for a neutered Judiciary.

because, and this is very important, Mark Levin is very stupid

they won! the current legal system as established by the court is a right wing fever dream.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Calibanibal posted:

we dont use the seinnheiser GSP series itt

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
its pretty hard to overstate how much the GOP won, it's a scale proportional to how much Bin Laden won against America

we're going to be a cultural backwater for decades, and basically jimmy crow will probably make a come back lol

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Is Seinfeld producer George Shapiro related to Ben Shapiro ? How large is the Shapiro clan in L.A., and is all of Hollywood In On It ? (Steve Bannon, Kathy Griffin, etc)

So many questions folks.

Man Musk has issued a correction as of 03:58 on Nov 24, 2019

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I just spent $20 on 4 beers. $16 of which was tips. That's real worker solidarity.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

because, and this is very important, Mark Levin is very stupid

they won! the current legal system as established by the court is a right wing fever dream.

I’m really not denying your point here but, I fail to see how the opposite nets any gains in the short term. It’s a useless intellectual exercise either way.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eating an edible and reading through volume 1 of the complete Far Side comics was an excellent choice for this evening

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Man Musk posted:

Is Seinfeld producer George Shapiro related to Ben Shapiro ? How large is the Shapiro clan in L.A., and is all of Hollywood In On It ?

So many questions folks.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmfao turn the sound on for that video btw

where was he hoping it would even land, you've that's threading a serious needle there

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

smarxist posted:

its pretty hard to overstate how much the GOP won, it's a scale proportional to how much Bin Laden won against America

we're going to be a cultural backwater for decades, and basically jimmy crow will probably make a come back lol

the interesting part is that the u.s. is sliding back relatively much less than virtually every other place on earth, dysfunction is sort of the new normal

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

radical meme posted:

I’m really not denying your point here but, I fail to see how the opposite nets any gains in the short term. It’s a useless intellectual exercise either way.

congress could have made the ACA non-reviewable by the supreme court. doing so would have prevented state from opting out of medicaid expansion, giving more people healthcare. could the GOP use this for their own nefarious purposes? perhaps, but since their project is preventing new laws from being enacted, they're at a disadvantage in leveraging the power of congress, which is also why they (should and mostly do) love the court so much

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Man Musk posted:

the interesting part is that the u.s. is sliding back relatively much less than virtually every other place on earth, dysfunction is sort of the new normal

2008 was the jab, the coming meltdown is the knockout uppercut

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I just spent $20 on 4 beers. $16 of which was tips. That's real worker solidarity.

:hai:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/1198436169035456512

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the next recession is going to be a loving doosie and honestly has a significant chance of being that jump off point everyone is waiting for

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Epic High Five posted:

lmfao turn the sound on for that video btw

where was he hoping it would even land, you've that's threading a serious needle there

he knew he hosed up
but if you can't land a tree where you want you better have some ropes attached and people or cars pulling it in the direction you want it to go

you can easily drop a tree exactly where you want if you know what you are doing, but you should still have some ropes and guidance going on just because poo poo like that happens

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pohl posted:

he knew he hosed up
but if you can't land a tree where you want you better have some ropes attached and people or cars pulling it in the direction you want it to go

you can easily drop a tree exactly where you want if you know what you are doing, but you should still have some ropes and guidance going on just because poo poo like that happens

I'm pretty sure all that would've cost more than a new roof+

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ACAB

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

kanye x joel osteen is exactly what the average american needs rn got lots of respect for playing middle america for a living

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

I'm pretty sure all that would've cost more than a new roof+

something like that is probably covered by homeowners insurance

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DryGoods posted:

Free Plinkey

*checks sheet*

Lock Up Plinkey

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

yesssssssssssss

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

im not mad online in fact i have no idea that that looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

from the slave trade to the civil war to internment and genocide the entire history of the U.S. has been the story of white knuckle efforts to slow its crawl to world superpower wherein it initiates death and genocide the world over. Our fascism came before the nazis did, not after, they were inspired by our efforts of make a nation. happy thanksgiveng