Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

The content I crave

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Doltos posted:

Roman's offense is a super old school heavy run game. Tons of three TE sets, tons of multiple RB personnels, and deep routes from the WRs to clear out running lanes. I think teams have generally figured out the offense because Jackson has a spy on him every single down and defenses keep lining up heavy, but it just doesn't matter. Lamar smokes em every time.

Yeah it turns out you can't double cover the QB

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
🎸🎸 Lamar Jackson leads the way 🎸🎸

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Metapod posted:

🎸🎸 Lamar Jackson leads the way 🎸🎸

did your regional jingle guy vote for trump too

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

did your regional jingle guy vote for trump too

Yeah probably

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
everybody loves andey though

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Play adds flavour to the tapestry of TFF

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What is going down in here.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I don't really feel one way or another about play. He is wrong a lot though and it's funny when he melts down.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hes fine i just like the get outta here play meme

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
When Brady was 22 he was QBing Michigan like a loving noob

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Also how you lose to that trash cards team? Soto>>>>>Acuna kiss the rings

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sour Diesel make a funny pic of tom brady as a tonberry (Ton Berry) from the final fantasy series.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Another beautiful fall day in Cleveland today. The Dolphins are in town and gave already resigned themselves to a humiliating loss.

Predictions today:
Browns WIN
Bengals Ravens Steelers all crushing defeats that set their franchises back decades.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Bigass Moth posted:

Another beautiful fall day in Cleveland today. The Dolphins are in town and gave already resigned themselves to a humiliating loss.

Predictions today:
Browns WIN
Bengals Ravens Steelers all crushing defeats that set their franchises back decades.

The Ravens cannot lose today.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Yeah, the Rams completely fell apart after their game against the Browns. We showed everyone the blue print for beating them. Sadly we were stuck with the virgin Mayfield at QB instead of having an alpha chad like Jackson.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Actually I retract my picks since I discovered the Bengals and Steelers face each other. Bengals win by 49.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I can't believe the NFL had the audacity to fine Garrett for allowing himself to get kicked in the head while under a pile of Steelers players.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Yeah, the Rams completely fell apart after their game against the Browns. We showed everyone the blue print for beating them. Sadly we were stuck with the virgin Mayfield at QB instead of having an alpha chad like Jackson.

No we don't play today. We play tomorrow night. We can lose to the Rams but it's not likely.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Man we really won't see Myles Garrett again until marvin Lewis is coaching him that's wild

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Doctor Butts posted:

I can't believe the NFL had the audacity to fine Garrett for allowing himself to get kicked in the head while under a pile of Steelers players.

He's a black man who hit a white QB with a helmet. Ben is a white rapist QB who raped and got a 6 game suspension reduced to 4. Plus Garrett had the audacity to suggest Mason Rudolph, a Chud, called him a racially motivated slur. To the NFL that's the worst.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't get worked up and start using black slurs to defend black people again

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Gatts posted:

He's a black man who hit a white QB with a helmet. Ben is a white rapist QB who raped and got a 6 game suspension reduced to 4. Plus Garrett had the audacity to suggest Mason Rudolph, a Chud, called him a racially motivated slur. To the NFL that's the worst.

Ah the 'ol ”it's worse to tell people they're racist than them actually being racist”

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

get out of here myles

FakerGayfield
Sep 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lamar isn't MVP

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

FakerGayfield posted:

Lamar isn't MVP

I mean not yet they don’t announce it til 2020

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

FakerGayfield posted:

Lamar isn't MVP

mods!!

FakerGayfield
Sep 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its Russell Wilson, lamar will pumpkin

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

get out of here myles

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

CLEVELAND

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

This is the game where the Browns pad all of their redzone stats so we don't look anywhere near as pathetic as we've been all year.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
This is the greatest half of football in the history of our sport!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Baker is back baby