Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
[slamming the sides of both of my fists into each other sexily at u]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

I found a thing on wikipedia where it said basically that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M730_Burevestnik

The idea being that you can just fly around for a "virtually unlimited" amount of time spewing radioactive exhaust and you do it so low and close to the ground that nothing can shoot it down.

lmao so it is that thing, i just didnt remember exactly how it worked

what else would it be but the worst thing possible lol :pissworld:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Salt Fish posted:

I found a thing on wikipedia where it said basically that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M730_Burevestnik

The idea being that you can just fly around for a "virtually unlimited" amount of time spewing radioactive exhaust and you do it so low and close to the ground that nothing can shoot it down.

Seeing that most fighter jets need extensive maintenance after a few hours of flight how long honestly could a more or less untested nuclear missile fly around before some part snapped and it crashed.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

i dont see "ugh", "sorry" or "did the condom break?", is there a link to the complete list?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I was this close to having a nice thanksgiving at home until a bunch of my wife’s chud relatives died of old age which caused the vestigial sinews of affection to twitch. Generally it takes about three drinks before they start saying the no no word but, considering the emotional trauma they’ve suffered, it might be used as punctuation this year.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Salt Fish posted:

Remember when Russia announced they've been working on a weapon the likes of which have never been seen on earth? I wonder whats going on with that.

It's the 2020 election.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bip Roberts posted:

Seeing that most fighter jets need extensive maintenance after a few hours of flight how long honestly could a more or less untested nuclear missile fly around before some part snapped and it crashed.

Based on the radioactive explosion like 5 miles off the coast of russia this year my guess is 5 miles.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

I was this close to having a nice thanksgiving at home until a bunch of my wife’s chud relatives died of old age which caused the vestigial sinews of affection to twitch. Generally it takes about three drinks before they start saying the no no word but, considering the emotional trauma they’ve suffered, it might be used as punctuation this year.

Luckily my mom is a libertarian hippie hiding in the forest somewhere so inviting me home would constitute a security breach.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

Based on the radioactive explosion like 5 miles off the coast of russia this year my guess is 5 miles.

TRUP

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

libertarian hippie

lol

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

on the plus side it sounds like their team will be short a few players this year

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this year im gonna be the drunk liberal uncle who shouts about how we need white genocide and the importance of fourth wave feminism

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pissald

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:hmmyes:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
stfu about politics. its time 2 party. build a snowman, do some shoppin, go 2 the mall n eat a cinnabun.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1198667027172474881?s=21

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

this year im gonna be the drunk liberal uncle who shouts about how we need white genocide and the importance of fourth wave feminism

Make sure you do it in a pair of short shorts and a fishnet shirt

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NofrikinfuN posted:

i dont see "ugh", "sorry" or "did the condom break?", is there a link to the complete list?

I have $50 in my bank account

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1198681216934912000?s=19

Transcripts (2)

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

stfu about politics. its time 2 party. build a snowman, do some shoppin, go 2 the mall n eat a cinnabun.

:hellyeah:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

🎵 do you wanna build a trumpppman 🎵
🎵hair made out of straw🎵

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
you'll love them all you'll love the mall

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Now all those invites the children were going to get for his party will go unmailed

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

go on conservative website that have search capabilities and search "romance"

boy howdy it can get weird

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

That's not a bad little explainer tbh

Not many people know the difference between equity and equality. I got dogpiled itt one time because people didn't know the difference. I SAID NO

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

i only go to the mall to eat rear end

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Tag urself, I am the country "Europe"

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

True story, I voted Browne for my first election. HE CARRIES HIS OWN LUGGAGE AT THE AIRPORT

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pillsburysoldier posted:

go on conservative website that have search capabilities and search "romance"

boy howdy it can get weird

no

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

Not many people know the difference between equity and equality. I got dogpiled itt one time because people didn't know the difference. I SAID NO

cops are here, everyone be cool

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

caught pedoing around again andie!

well your birthday party is CANCELLED!!!!!! bold boy!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

loving, but conservatively

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

One poster came up to me, straight out of central casting, he had tears in his eyes, and he said sir, sir, thank you for teaching people the difference between equity and equality, sir

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

alnilam posted:

where's the perfect transcript???

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

what is "wives aren't allowed to say this in godly, traditional marriage"?

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Bip Roberts posted:

i'm going to deep fry a hard frozen turkey in my kitchen

Yikes! Keep some buckets of water around just in case!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

One poster came up to me, straight out of central casting, he had tears in his eyes, and he said sir, sir, thank you for teaching people the difference between equity and equality, sir

thx u mr pissident

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

i only go to the mall to eat rear end

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

alnilam posted: