Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The Muppets On PCP posted:

ey dis is vinny stugots tellin yaz to vote for fuggin labour, capisce?
The NYCGuidoVoice Twitter account but it is for GOTV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The boys are so lazy it takes maybe two days to knock out a season.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Groovelord Neato posted:

The boys are so lazy it takes maybe two days to knock out a season.

Yeah but imagine watching all of that. Nah man that sucks poo poo.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Not to make this a whole thing but the way they make shows now that you're just supposed to watch eight hours of in a day to kind of remember a general arc and a couple lines from a week later sucks poo poo even when the show isn't just CIA propaganda

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Wolfsheim posted:

Not to make this a whole thing but the way they make shows now that you're just supposed to watch eight hours of in a day to kind of remember a general arc and a couple lines from a week later sucks poo poo even when the show isn't just CIA propaganda

Hmmmmm.... no I think that's all wrong and dumb.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
spendy wendys

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I lost my poo poo when Matt put it together that the character Will called The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Felix called Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and Virgil called a woman, were all the same character

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Just found out that Jonny Sun is a writer for Bojack Horseman and gently caress

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

cancel ur faves

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

jonny sun blocked me after name searching. You get like 20k notifications an hour why would you be name searching.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/1198473198796296192?s=19

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I loving hate Nate

https://twitter.com/abcpolitics/status/1198627344384053248?s=21

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Nate Bronze

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

He's not wrong that this is probably their strategy. It's not going to work but it's why they are still in the race.

Mayor Butt's polling outside of Iowa is awful

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao how do you not build your own in this day and age.

Then again this is the guy who once tweeted it was cold in LA when it was 60 degrees.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

if you don't build your own computer from parts you should not be allowed on the computer imo

I sure hope Nate didn't pull anything because this is one hell of a desperate reach. The only real contenders now are Bernie v. Warren imo.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Wtf is above his lip?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

I sure hope Nate didn't pull anything because this is one hell of a desperate reach. The only real contenders now are Bernie v. Warren imo.

the pundit class has been pushing klobuchar for a while now despite her still not polling beyond the margin of error. it's really bizarre

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I enjoyed this exchange

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1198392530464841729?s=19

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1198396232907014144?s=19

Wolfsheim fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 24, 2019

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
thought I recognized her in Mr Robot S4E1

she comes to a coke party with "harder stuff"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/CHAPOTRAPHOUSE/status/1198748219901128704

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Analytic Engine posted:

thought I recognized her in Mr Robot S4E1

she comes to a coke party with "harder stuff"

honestly amazed Matt hasn't played some conspiracy nut on Mr Robot, it's basically Chapo but for computer touchers only.

legit amazed it isn't the usual "HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS" because hot drat some real undercover cop vibes there

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

T-man posted:

legit amazed it isn't the usual "HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS" because hot drat some real undercover cop vibes there
Will had you covered
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1198388767192731649

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

T-man posted:

if you don't build your own computer from parts you should not be allowed on the computer imo

Yeah even if you know zero about computers there are a billion youtube videos that'll walk you through it. It's cake.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah even if you know zero about computers there are a billion youtube videos that'll walk you through it. It's cake.

Just get a PS4, drat

Space Panda
Nov 15, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Groovelord Neato posted:

This is pretty ableist imo.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

Well unfortunately I can't build my own computer from parts because I've had sex at all

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Isn't it cheaper to buy a prebuilt? I though I heard something about the prices of RAM (used in smartphones) and GPUs (Bitcoin dorks) being inflated, so the only way to drive down the price is bulk purchases made by the prebuilt companies. Is that outdated info?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

a computer is easier to put together than an ikea chair

GANDHITRON posted:

Isn't it cheaper to buy a prebuilt? I though I heard something about the prices of RAM (used in smartphones) and GPUs (Bitcoin dorks) being inflated, so the only way to drive down the price is bulk purchases made by the prebuilt companies. Is that outdated info?

if you're spending 5k and its not like a professional workstation for rendering CG youre being ripped off anyway

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

GANDHITRON posted:

Yeah those things both went down in price. Unless you're playing at 4k resolution with all settings maxed out, or 240 Hz esports poo poo, you can build a perfectly fine computer for $1200.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Groovelord Neato posted:

If you are a clumsy motherfucker like me, it is actually pretty challenging. I always wind up with several bleeding wounds and something is usually put together wrong.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

prefect posted:

If you are a clumsy motherfucker like me, it is actually pretty challenging. I always wind up with several bleeding wounds and something is usually put together wrong.

If you aren’t bleeding from a cut you didn’t even feel and don’t have at least seven screws left over by the time you’re done building it you didn’t do it right

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Just buy a Nintendo or Playstation.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Rhesus Pieces posted:

If you aren’t bleeding from a cut you didn’t even feel and don’t have at least seven screws left over by the time you’re done building it you didn’t do it right

Yup.

Gripweed posted:

Just get a PS4, drat

I have a PS4 but only own one game for it.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

What game is it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Groovelord Neato posted:

Same but two games.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GANDHITRON posted:

they massively overcharge for components

building your own computer with the same parts can save you anywhere from a few hundred to a couple grand depending on how outlandish you get

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

net work error posted:

What game is it

C'mon if a person owns one game on the PS4 there's only one option. Bloodborne.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Nov 25, 2019

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/1198936962050203651?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

C'mon if a person owns one game on the PS4 there's only one option. Bloodborne.

It’s probably uncharted, but that’s another solid guess.

I only have like 4 games for mine and I need to beat Nier:A & FF XV.