Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Love 2 cover up war crimes for daddy

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Lastgirl posted:

oh for god's sake

Free Crazy Cloud!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

our prez does not believe in war crimes so how could they exist??? checkmate left

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

free crazy cloud

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol they're all cowards capitulating to the orange tyrant

and we thought pompeo was supposed to resign??

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
^^^ my stuff is way more important

I'm going to look on youtube for homemade torshi recipes don't try to stop me

emfive has issued a correction as of 23:51 on Nov 24, 2019

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BGrueskin/status/1198095957428178944

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

not an endorsement posted:

our prez does not believe in war crimes so how could they exist??? checkmate left

by god

he's got us

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

stop, I can only lmao so hard today

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mayor Dave posted:

Crazy cloud seems unable to resist the call of centrism leaking from d&d

they had good counter arguments and asked for a report on the strawmanning and this is what they get, pretty sure its discriminatory at this point

they knew what they signed up for :rip:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

yeah

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Plinkey posted:

gently caress you

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Goddamn. Good thing our military's "honor system" is all a smokescreen and troops don't give a poo poo about anything because we've psychologically destroyed the ones aren't inherently sociopathic

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

He's a republican

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lastgirl posted:

they had good counter arguments and asked for a report on the strawmanning and this is what they get, pretty sure its discriminatory at this point

When you post into the succ zone eventually the succ zone posts back

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

the 'man willing to cast aside human decency' must've hurt

those jbiden level takes...man....

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yeah, we'll get back there after we get these trash iks out of here

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1198735365516996608?s=20

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163603361423351808?s=20

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Goddamn. Good thing our military's "honor system" is all a smokescreen and troops don't give a poo poo about anything because we've psychologically destroyed the ones aren't inherently sociopathic

The president is commander and chief it is meant to keep civilians in charge but it fails when the Senate and President are Russian plants.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Day crew is a waste

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

hm looking quite dry here

fake

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
what would it be like to have a bad president

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao @ siding with a war criminal over Spencer

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i love all of you, not the mods or the IKS hough

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

3DCAT posted:

lmao @ siding with a war criminal over Spencer

Criminal solidarity

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

emfive posted:

what would it be like to have a bad president

ummm presidents are elected so it is impossible for us to have a bad one technically,

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I mean, trump got "half" the country to support rapists on the SC and to vote for them to be in congress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the bygone times of one quarter ago

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Meet your new navy secretary

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

not an endorsement posted:

ummm presidents are elected so it is impossible for us to have a bad one technically,

well that's certainly a relief

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

troops can do no wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i thought his name was spender and he wasnt navy he was fbi and also the cigarette guys son w the cassandra lady