Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Poniard posted:

:wrong:

some are currently compost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I loathe tofu normally but I've found that baking it at 450 for 30 minutes gets it nice and firm and crispy so that it's suddenly really good, especially if you marinate it first

the first time I tested this I not only got the specifics wrong, I added it to the soup before immersion blending so it became a sort of extremely unpleasant finely grated paneer spread throughout the entire pot

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i just want canibiolol out of here, nothing postive came from their posting

a ik's legitimacy is derived from their emptyquotes, and a powerfuk ik he is

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Poniard posted:

haha baby cry about 6 hours of no posting go eat a poopoo

thx you mr pissident

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

I will never read a post

never have, never will

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This week we had four volunteers sign up and do multiple shifts because they were sad they did nothing for Kerri, and wanted to make sure Jess wins. Three of them went on to help a local primary campaign, Larry Lambert for State Rep, this weekend too. It's nice to see people inspired to keep doing good things even in the face of defeat. As nihilistic as we all are (for good and reasonable reasons!), we can still achieve good things.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

a ik's legitimacy is derived from their emptyquotes, and a powerfuk ik he is

lol no he's not, his post suck my rear end in a top hat

someone ppost a good canibololo post

i dare you

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
while I was watching the piss take with my group of sewer dwelling french art terrorists I swear that what came out of trumps mushroom cap at the moment of release bore striking resemblance to plinkeys dinner

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Computer give me a trump taco bowl photo but with goop soup

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

same but ropa vieja with sriracha

it's good but meat is murder

Sriracha is good but my fav go-to sauce is definitely El Yuca XXtra hot, the brown stuff. I keep Sriracha around tho because it's best on eggs and pizza and for normies who can't handle THE HEAT

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

rudy giulani doing secret murders as we speak

epsteins 17 thru 29 have fallen

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

thank you, I understand our large president now

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

miss my mom's vegetarian borscht

it was like 50 calories of canbbage and beet per bowl but good with rye crackers and sour cream

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Poniard posted:

:wrong: we know he fell for younger

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Poniard posted:

only thing giuli can murder is cigars

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

mysterious frankie posted:

while I was watching the piss take with my group of sewer dwelling french art terrorists I swear that what came out of trumps mushroom cap at the moment of release bore striking resemblance to plinkeys dinner

i appreciate this work, thank you

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Sriracha is good but my fav go-to sauce is definitely El Yuca XXtra hot, the brown stuff. I keep Sriracha around tho because it's best on eggs and pizza and for normies who can't handle THE HEAT

ive been eating 3 heads of lettuce and a tub of lentils every day but im still hungry

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

reason #420 I know the planet is doomed: in the work break room there is a brightly colored recycling bin in a convenient spot with a clear picture/label explaining it’s for plastic bottles. about 3 feet away the dull grey trash bin is loaded every day with plastic water bottles. loving boomers. god loving damnit

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
neat, good caniboloinoit post, thx

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Epic High Five posted:

the el yuca xxtra hot has the best flavor of any hot sauce in the game. it is pretty goddamn hot tho

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I'm ready for bed but it's 4:19.

I need to make it one more minute.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

by which you probably mean ranch dressing

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mysterious frankie posted:

I on the other hand am having golabki tonight, which also looks like poo poo but I'm not putting a picture of it up because my mother taught me shame.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
looks like the masticate-abled is once again railing against soup, this is marginalizing the groups of people that strictly drink and use iv bags for nourishment

time to write a letter to trump about it, and underscoring that even he too will be incapable of being able to swallow his big mac one day if we don't have the best people like Tim Apple and Elon Musk prototype bioengineering to bypass the chewing/swallowing process.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Poniard posted:

ive been eating 3 heads of lettuce and a tub of lentils every day but im still hungry

assyg boi

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Spotify sent me a free Google Home Mini so I set it up and then tinkered with it a bit, then decided I'd never actually use it for anything and don't want a spy device in my home, now it's sitting in a tupperware container until the battery runs down

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

punished milkman posted:

the el yuca xxtra hot has the best flavor of any hot sauce in the game. it is pretty goddamn hot tho

who the gently caress are you

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Poniard posted:

Yeah, he's still murdering the homeless in the streets of Manhattan with the NYPD's assistance.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'm ready for bed but it's 4:19.

I need to make it one more minute.

godspeed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i dare you

lil nicheal succ succ

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Plinkey posted:

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Plinkey posted:

Rude

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1198652266900676614
Hm

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

by which you probably mean ranch dressing

no i mean smetana

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

punished milkman posted:

you get used to it pretty quick, or at least it didn't do much to me because I cook with scorpion and habanero peppers all the time, but ya the flavor is out of this world

absolutely the best balance of heat and flavor available on the store shelf, only thing I've had better is probably some fatalii pepper puree

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Plinkey posted:

i dare you

he's in the subtitle of this forum

u'd know if u actually looked around instead of using control panel with your bookmarked threads to diarypost in

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Horseshoe theory posted:

Yeah, he's still murdering the homeless in the streets of Manhattan with the NYPD's assistance.

this is what america is all about baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I got warcrimes Trump, could ya pardon me?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Epic High Five posted:

Spotify sent me a free Google Home Mini so I set it up and then tinkered with it a bit, then decided I'd never actually use it for anything and don't want a spy device in my home, now it's sitting in a tupperware container until the battery runs down

lol yeah I just set mine up and have been asking it to play who let the dogs out and fart noises to annoy my fiancee, but I have no other smart devices in my house so it's probably just going to end up in a box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

have you considered burning it