Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

I can hear the pig squeals in my head as I look at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Flavius Aetass posted:

I was making fun of this bizarre post from the previous page:

o ok, i misunderstood at the time because it seemed like carte blanche since that offending post so i wanted to nip it in the bud and pass it off to the moderation because turns out with this 10 page drunken meltdown, people get aggrieved over 6ers on repeated offenses~

if that left a bad taste, i apologize for the misunderstanding but i still think you have some unhealthy views from other offending posts and are using this opportunity to address it in the weirdest way which is why if i appear to be too mean, it is because i have dealt with this bullshit constantly irl and online and i would much rather stick to mocking relentlessly and being opinionated and that i won't apologize for.

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

ben Shapiro is a twink provenme wrong

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

BAE OF PIGS posted:

New Trump, who dis?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Duscat posted:

you gotta go to gruene for the best wurst

gruene has the best burgs, also the wursthall apparently burned down recently?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

did i really just pay 6 dollars to watch boba fett do bullriding

if you pay money to see a movie you are literally handing your cash to the 1%

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mysterious frankie posted:

There was this Austrian place I used to live by that made the best fladlesuppe and kasekrainer. That and some apple juice was great hangover... not cure, but I would kind of drift off to sleep 20 minutes after eating it and unconsciousness is a good second prize.

I've got like 4 kasekrainer in the fridge from a hipster place in Portland. I've had a couple and theyre really good.

e: Austrian food in Austria is really really good, they're angelic, it's weird; nothing like Bavaria

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

New season of Westworld looking good... bad... good?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

emfive posted:

I've got like 4 kasekrainer in the fridge from a hipster place in Portland. I've had a couple and theyre really good.

I haven't had kasekrainer in basically forever and now I want some

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
how do you say fi fi fo fum in palestinian

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

dimwald trunk

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

o ok, i misunderstood at the time because it seemed like carte blanche since that offending post so i wanted to nip it in the bud and pass it off to the moderation because turns out with this 10 page drunken meltdown, people get aggrieved over 6ers on repeated offenses~

if that left a bad taste, i apologize for the misunderstanding but i still think you have some unhealthy views from other offending posts and are using this opportunity to address it in the weirdest way which is why if i appear to be too mean, it is because i have dealt with this bullshit constantly irl and online and i would much rather stick to mocking relentlessly and being opinionated and that i won't apologize for.

nah i totally get it :beerpal:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

good lord they just keep slathering more bondo on the hillary as ou're president gains more health

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

another hillary statue quickly converted to trump

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mysterious frankie posted:

I haven't had kasekrainer in basically forever and now I want some

Mine are from "Olympia Provisions" and my local Whole Foods had them (on sale I think when I got them)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol the little robot hands

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Duscat posted:

if you pay money to see a movie you are literally handing your cash to the 1%

No ethical consumption under Palpatinism

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

how do you say fi fi fo fum in palestinian

it might be here somewhere https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%83_%D9%88%D8%B4%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A1

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

you may not like it but it's the ideal human form

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
smooth bernie

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Flavius Aetass posted:

nah i totally get it :beerpal:

trump :beerpal:

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiny head, big coat

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol wage theft before you even hire is some extra level of hellthought

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskTrumpSupporters/comments/e133g2/if_trump_isnt_reelected_what_would_you_like_to/

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

its gotta be

في فاي فو فوم

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Al! posted:

a child whose skull was fused to a slide after the us "accidentally" dropped white phosphorus on her daycare

supervillain origin stories gettin dark af

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Rah! posted:

TREEUMO

I'm gonna guess that guy wasn't a licensed contractor.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Duscat posted:

good lord they just keep slathering more bondo on the hillary as ou're president gains more health

it definitely looks like some Game of Thrones lord who I wouldn't be able to remember the backstory of and whenever he'd get a scene I'd wish my wife was into the show so she could tell me why he's relevant.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hillary 2020 posted:

I'm gonna guess that guy wasn't a licensed contractor.

lmbo if you think licenses mean anything

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
sernie banders

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

Ben Nerevarine posted:

dimwald trunk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

i want nothing
i want nothing
no quid pro quo

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
iFalviorius Maxass

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Ayn Randi posted:

sernie banders

more like BANNEDers

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Flutevegan Artgas

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

no, fuk u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Ben Nerevarine posted:

dimwald trunk

Dimwit funk