Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Plinkey posted:

gently caress u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/D27RQTL.mp4

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3OgaLjBeww
trpi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
dont get me wrong i want every member of the navy to be fired and then the rest of the military industrial complex but i can admit thats so petty

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/r5wrgbn.mp4

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

well basically weed is legal here but the same assholes who have the liquor industry by the horns (its a corrupt nepotistic state agency) make the rules as well

so there are tons of weed stores everywhsds and its a fuckin free for all as investors all over the place are rushing in to create a boutique weedmaking industry with a high barrier to entry

but the people who make the rules at this body are the most sober well meaning nanny libral assholes you can imagine, so they dont know poo poo about weed and so make a bunch of stupid arbitrary rules about how weed has to be sold [id before entry to the store and then again at the counter, extremely restrictive testing and inventory laws, cash only business etcm high barriers of entry for a small minority business owner for example]. the regulations also seem to change every month.

the stupidest of these laws is that once you make your puchase the store has to put it in a special childproof bag. but the deal is, these bags are expensive and pointless trash, because people are allowed to take their purchases back out of the bag as soon as they enter the lobby of the store. so most stores just stick a box in their lobby thats the "heres the pointless threshold bag return"

....weed stores have a lobby?

that sounds absurd and asinine, of course it would be

im sure they deliberately change the regulations on purpose so that people who are caught have to be fined

sounds like software licensing in terms of bloated bureaucratic abuse

why do people make things so complicated and hard when the easiest measure can be taken in place, oh right money~

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
posting away, I don't know what
what to say? I'll say it anyway -
today is another day to find him

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Al! posted:

dont get me wrong i want every member of the navy to be fired and then the rest of the military industrial complex but i can admit thats so petty

so petty officer

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

mysterious frankie posted:

My golabki turned out great. Possibly the best golabki I've ever had.

Do you boil it or bake it?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Just angry and tired and making the bread

I know that game, kitty

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

twoday posted:

posting away, I don't know what
what to say? I'll say it anyway -
today is another day to find him

trump on me

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Mayor pete gonna buy a super bowl ad that's just a loud voice going "ALEXA DONATE TO BUTTIGIEG"

That...

...is a brilliant idea. Unethical but brilliant.

Grondoth posted:

Ah, Kanye is now on the stage of evangelical grifter where he tells stories out of the bible with no understanding of when, how, and why they were written. Biblical scholarship without the scholarship!

God how did this all get so stupid

It's been this stupid for a little while now. It'll be okay, we'll all get through it together!

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Al! posted:

well basically weed is legal here but the same assholes who have the liquor industry by the horns (its a corrupt nepotistic state agency) make the rules as well

so there are tons of weed stores everywhsds and its a fuckin free for all as investors all over the place are rushing in to create a boutique weedmaking industry with a high barrier to entry

but the people who make the rules at this body are the most sober well meaning nanny libral assholes you can imagine, so they dont know poo poo about weed and so make a bunch of stupid arbitrary rules about how weed has to be sold [id before entry to the store and then again at the counter, extremely restrictive testing and inventory laws, cash only business etcm high barriers of entry for a small minority business owner for example]. the regulations also seem to change every month.

the stupidest of these laws is that once you make your puchase the store has to put it in a special childproof bag. but the deal is, these bags are expensive and pointless trash, because people are allowed to take their purchases back out of the bag as soon as they enter the lobby of the store. so most stores just stick a box in their lobby thats the "heres the pointless threshold bag return"

being cash-only is a consequence of federal banking regulations, not really anything on the state level

which isn't to say the OLCC doesn't do some silly stuff (bags/warning labels you mentioned), but given how strict they are re: liquor they've actually been less bad than anticipated - I would not have assumed they'd be cool with the proliferation of marijuana delivery services we've seen

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Bulgakov posted:

i think he got better pills from dr ronny once he was in the whitehouse tho

not slumming it with otc uppers like the old days!

no way, this is a man that holds the highest office our shaggy dog joke of a nation has on offer but still subsists on a diet of mcdonalds and red peppers filled with cottage cheese. he's not trading up for the good drugs.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1198793778645159937

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

3DCAT posted:

Thread is really bad atm imo

wonder if it got any better in the two hours since

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

cottage xheese is good actually

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Goreban Dallas 2.0 posted:

Do you boil it or bake it?

boil the leaves to soften a little, wrap, bake at 400.

with sauce and whatnot, of course.

this time we used, among other things, a little extra beef broth poured over the tray of rolls before putting them in the oven.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

3DCAT posted:

Thread is really bad atm imo

not an endorsement posted:

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

emfive posted:

hey I'll be your meatball friend :unsmith:

check out the "serious eats" thing about meatballs, it's pretty good though there are other similar things

try turkey & pork 50/50 sometime, it's really good and they come out really light and nice, namaste

I'll check that out next time I make a batch.

I grew up eating them cooked in the sauce and not baked first, so that's how I make them now.

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

this time we used, among other things, a little extra beef broth poured over the tray of rolls before putting them in the oven.

My mom always made them baked with sauce, then I met some actual Poles that straight up boil them in water then put that weird sweet polish ketchup on them. I'm not opposed to either way personally.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I think cottage cheese is vile, but somehow like quark. I've been told it's basically the same thing and I'm a crazy dipshit, but I don't see it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

LGD posted:

being cash-only is a consequence of federal banking regulations, not really anything on the state level

which isn't to say the OLCC doesn't do some silly stuff (bags/warning labels you mentioned), but given how strict they are re: liquor they've actually been less bad than anticipated - I would not have assumed they'd be cool with the proliferation of marijuana delivery services we've seen

its only a little annoying for customers but it raised the bar to entry to only players with serious money

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

strange how the gop seems to be parroting Russian propaganda

huh

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

Also a protip I learned from them. You take a knife and cut down the main stem to make them easier to eat.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

but i will say that i appreciate that theres probably 100 times more weed dispensaries than there are liquor stores in this city now

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

I think cottage cheese is vile, but somehow like quark. I've been told it's basically the same thing and I'm a crazy dipshit, but I don't see it.

if you homogenize it in a blender it basically is yeah

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
donald j trump, president of ameria

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

strange how the gop seems to be parroting Russian propaganda

huh

:thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

suspiciously honest president rumpt

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ATP_Power posted:

nothing but respect for MY PRESIDENT

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

please do not trump on me, it is extremely unhygienic

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Just let me buy weed online and have it shipped into my body.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trmo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

gimme that good trymp

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Goreban Dallas 2.0 posted:

My mom always made them baked with sauce, then I met some actual Poles that straight up boil them in water then put that weird sweet polish ketchup on them. I'm not opposed to either way personally.

I'm guessing that baking with sauce could be the German way of doing it, since I got it from my grandma and her family is mostly Westphalian, except for her mom, who was from Lithuania.

mysterious frankie has issued a correction as of 04:30 on Nov 25, 2019

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
TRUNO
https://i.imgur.com/vuX6S7v.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

Just let me buy weed online and have it shipped into my body.

u need it buddy