Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Perfect mario forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1198463565528612867

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/MorsGames/status/1198677022735773697

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

heeheex2 posted:

[image]https://i.imgur.com/qsApjFD.png[/image]

Lil noob bbcode fail

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

why you gotta do me like that man.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

heeheex2 posted:

[image]https://i.imgur.com/qsApjFD.png[/image]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Lil noob bbcode fail

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:siren: https://twitter.com/MorsGames/status/1198677285185953793?s=20

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

heeheex2 posted:

why you gotta do me like that man.

preview button much??

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Trying to imagine what 2002 era GameFAQs style forum you're posting on that [image] is in your muscle memory.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Mama mía!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

American McGay posted:

Trying to imagine what 2002 era GameFAQs style forum you're posting on that [image] is in your muscle memory.

its 50/50 img/image i just hit submit and hope

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Warning, if youre black do NOT let the bowser fight go long enough that he uses his kart glider attack.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

finally the modern gameplay we always wanted: mario dabbing with thanos after running across an empty map for 20 minutes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Warning, if youre black do NOT let the bowser fight go long enough that he uses his kart glider attack.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

ArfJason posted:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

American McGay posted:

Ooh got him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Started playing Metroid Prime 1 on Dolphin. Buttery smooth 1080p 60fps. I keep looking at rocks I've never seen before or just walking back and forth through mist and light dapples like it's 2002 again.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Next IZI should be Wario Ware for gamecube.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

In Training posted:

Started playing Metroid Prime 1 on Dolphin. Buttery smooth 1080p 60fps. I keep looking at rocks I've never seen before or just walking back and forth through mist and light dapples like it's 2002 again.

Turn the music volume down to 0 but keep the sound effects volume at maximum.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

Turn the music volume down to 0 but keep the sound effects volume at maximum.
Yeah I personally hate to hear the phendrana drifts music. Not.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I think phendrana drifts is what birthed my permanent love of snow worlds

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Metroid Prime has to have some of the absolute best designed areas in any game with the absolute most fitting music for the area.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

doomrider7 posted:

Metroid Prime the absolute best any game

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I just started playing it again on the gc this weekend. I like the traditional control a bit more.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

If I play it on Dolphin is there any way to emulate the Wiimote for the Wii Trilogy version or should I just play the GC one? Never played it on Wii so kind of curious

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You can map gyro to buttons/sticks but that's pretty clunky. You can also use a real Wiimote if you have one which would be ideal.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Theres a thing called primehack that lets you plat with mouse and keyboard but the game wasnt designed with that in mind. Proceed with cautoion.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Theres a thing called primehack that lets you plat with mouse and keyboard but the game wasnt designed with that in mind. Proceed with cautoion.
Hmm... sounds a bit gay to be honest. I'll just play the cube version like god intended.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
didnt know mister and miss hack named you, their son, prime.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Its unfair to all the people who have mastered epic speedrun strats to scan every rock at maximum speed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Its unfair to all the people who have mastered epic speedrun strats to scan every rock at maximum speed

This