Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I haven't seen anyone defend Garber or the league since the last time that BB Rodriguez dude posted, most people are just glad to have a team to watch that's not the same thing as thinking TAM is a really cool idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ciprian Maricon posted:

I haven't seen anyone defend Garber or the league since the last time that BB Rodriguez dude posted, most people are just glad to have a team to watch that's not the same thing as thinking TAM is a really cool idea

The last time I posted in any of the MLS threads (before insisting that GD ban me if I ever do that again) anyone would get relentlessly attacked for suggesting MLS was structured in a less than ideal manner. It was a lot of the "if it's bad then why is the NFL so successful??" kinda poo poo.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Big Huski Boi posted:

99% of SA MLS posters think everything about MLS is good

right thread

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

2030: Santa Fe Turquoises

I would buy that shirt.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CharlesPPierce/status/1193294201821245442
ok boomer

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I can't feel my face when I watch the Crew.

That's why I love it.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/MLSist/status/1193682956520427520

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I'm just surprised no MLS galaxy brain has suggested doing a separate league in each state and then a US wide "SUPER AMERICAN WORLD CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP" or whatever the gently caress

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

this owns haha

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Coohoolin posted:

I'm just surprised no MLS galaxy brain has suggested doing a separate league in each state and then a US wide "SUPER AMERICAN WORLD CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP" or whatever the gently caress

So Brazil?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/city-the-most-attacked-football-club-in-the-country.343201/

This has been going on far too long..

We are everybodies punchbag and the amount of, what is now daily, negative attacks on our club, players, manager, staff, fans and owner through the media and press is disgraceful..

I cannot think of another club that has had to put up with the level of poo poo we have had thrown at us over a such a sustained period of time going back a good several years now..

Morning, noon and night there is a negativity when reporting about City whether it's on the radio, TV or in the newspapers.

It does wear you down, (wears me down for sure)

We need to start legally throwing a few punches back just remind one or 2 people who we are and what we stand for...

We as a club need to seriously look at what can be done because it is getting to the stage where the damage this is causing to our reputation and standing within the game will be irreparable ...

Edit: this one is :discourse:

With money one can make anything happen so start by looking for some dirt on Mike Riley, can’t find any then get it planted Next do the same to Liverpool’s owners need to fight fire with fire stop being nice, be ruthless and make sure the media know we will no long take any poo poo.

Strawman fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Nov 14, 2019

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Strawman posted:

We are everybodies punchbag and the amount of, what is now daily, negative attacks on our club, players, manager, staff, fans and owner through the media and press is disgraceful..

Won't someone think of the poor old slave driving, human rights abusing oil billionaires.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Bluemoon is brilliant it's like what would happen if Everton were oil rich

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Strawman posted:

I cannot think of another club that has had to put up with the level of poo poo we have had thrown at us over a such a sustained period of time going back a good several years now..

Arsenal is a club that exists.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://www.instagram.com/p/B42ojtxBC-9/

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5EBP3SnNv5/

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

"Is ok, no?" says Mauricio. He slides Harry's shin pads off, revealing Kane's sweaty wiggly shins and calves. Poch eyes them giddily.

Kane replies "Boss, what's going on?" but his ex manager doesn't respond. Instead he starts massaging his way up his leg. Harry's breathing becomes heavy and strained.

Mauricio starts searching around the goalbox, whispering "Just let it happen." He teases Kane's bellend a few times, before pulling some LSD from his sports blazer. "For us."

Harry protests. "Boss, is this why Jan collapsed last year? You vetted him for this!?". A smile cracks for Poch - the secret is out. Does he panic in such a pressing time? Does he come out and confess? No, he knows what to say. And he won't need LSD for this.

"Harry, I know what you require to orgasm. Kate told me everything"

"Whut?"

Mauricio sly grin turns serious. He begins slowly before building in vitriol - "Come on you Spurs... Come on you Spurs."

With every loop, the England captain grows weak. "Pls, no" he mouths, but Poch knows what he means. His knob doesn't lie. The chant rages on. Kane presents himself on Poch's bed, prepared to surrender himself to his fate.

Mauricio goes to work - no lube, no service but he gets the job done. He is in full volume now - louder than any fixture at White Hart lane. Every thrust. "COME!". Every pull. "ON!" Every dislodgment. "YOU!"

Suddenly the bedroom window shatters mid ramming.

"Good Ebening". It's Unai Emery.

Pochettino look at him in confusion. Emery stares back. A loud pleasurable moan breaks the silence.

Harry Kane's O face

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

That was a gilded reply (a Like you pay money for) on a first page r/soccer post, I'm not finding these in some obscure sex dungeon of the internet btw

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Nov 25, 2019

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Please don’t ever post your weird gay fan fiction here ever again bro, and by bro I mean never my bro

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Please don’t ever post your weird gay fan fiction here ever again bro, and by bro I mean never my bro

If you want to read good posts about football, in theory that's what every other thread is for

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

You could find gay fan fiction for every player out there but it doesn’t mean we should post it here you weirdo

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
[Pee wee Herman biker voice] I say we let him post

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

You could find gay fan fiction for every player out there but it doesn’t mean we should post it here you weirdo

Obviously not the well written, hot stuff. That's for the main thread.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

yeah that definitely deserves its own thread, good point

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brendan Rodgers posted:

If you want to read good posts about football, in theory that's what every other thread is for

Nah, you're a loving weirdo

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Ok sorry.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

No need to apologize, just don't post weird fanfic in this thread. We're here for really bad posts about real events not bad posts about things that are made up.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Brendan Rodgers posted:

"Is ok, no?" says Mauricio. He slides Harry's shin pads off, revealing Kane's sweaty wiggly shins and calves. Poch eyes them giddily.

Kane replies "Boss, what's going on?" but his ex manager doesn't respond. Instead he starts massaging his way up his leg. Harry's breathing becomes heavy and strained.

Mauricio starts searching around the goalbox, whispering "Just let it happen." He teases Kane's bellend a few times, before pulling some LSD from his sports blazer. "For us."

Harry protests. "Boss, is this why Jan collapsed last year? You vetted him for this!?". A smile cracks for Poch - the secret is out. Does he panic in such a pressing time? Does he come out and confess? No, he knows what to say. And he won't need LSD for this.

"Harry, I know what you require to orgasm. Kate told me everything"

"Whut?"

Mauricio sly grin turns serious. He begins slowly before building in vitriol - "Come on you Spurs... Come on you Spurs."

With every loop, the England captain grows weak. "Pls, no" he mouths, but Poch knows what he means. His knob doesn't lie. The chant rages on. Kane presents himself on Poch's bed, prepared to surrender himself to his fate.

Mauricio goes to work - no lube, no service but he gets the job done. He is in full volume now - louder than any fixture at White Hart lane. Every thrust. "COME!". Every pull. "ON!" Every dislodgment. "YOU!"

Suddenly the bedroom window shatters mid ramming.

"Good Ebening". It's Unai Emery.

Pochettino look at him in confusion. Emery stares back. A loud pleasurable moan breaks the silence.

Harry Kane's O face

I read this and it’s a really bad post that’s in the right thread. The weird attempt at humor with emery at the end seals it.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I enjoyed that post and hope to read more gay fanfic in the future, possible involving pep and Klopp going clothes shopping...? Just a thought

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Right thread for that post imo

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Mods, please rename me His knob doesn't lie

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

quote:

Less people are dying constructing in Qatar than if they worked in their homecountry. An utilitaristic view would say it's actually morally right, saving thousands of lives by giving Qatar the world cup.

Would Qatar be able to construct as much as they do with safer work environment? No the cost would be higher. Depending on the numbers of how much less the constructions would be, Qatar (and FIFA) might end up saving more lives than they take by importing workers from countries with far more dangerous work environment.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That dude 100% has an essay about how Thanos was the good guy all along

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

quote:

Please answer my examples as it let's me know how you view what is morally wrong/right.

When Qatar imports 500 000 workers, 250 people dies a year.

If those workers would have stayed in India 1000 people would die.

quote:

Giving Qatar the world cup has saved more lives than if FIFA gave it to a country like the US.

quote:

Is it morally wrong to buy a new car when people are dying in africa to due to lack of money for good health care? Maybe you say no. What about if there's a child in your neighbourhood who starves and asks for food so he doesn't die, it's morally wrong not giving him food right? But only because the child is close to you in geographical terms? There's many children and adults dying from hunger/poor health care. Why isn't it morally wrong not personally helping them economically if you have extra money after food and providing health care for yourself?

A more relevant example is to ask if it is morally wrong killing a person if it saves 2 others? What if it saves 100 people? 10 000?

quote:

Your argument is that FIFA shouldn't have given Qatar the world cup because workers die. However more people would be dead if Qatar didn't host the world cup. What does your conclusion that Qatar getting world cup = bad stand on? When more people would be dead if Qatar didnt host it?
isn't it good that more people are saved by giving Qatar the world cup?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bit unfair to post d&d posts in here imo

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

I see Pissflaps is still doing well

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Pissflaps is a lot of things but IMO he’s more of a predicteur and not so much a philosopher.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

that twitter account sure is something

https://twitter.com/Goonertoons/status/1037004201296060417
https://twitter.com/Goonertoons/status/1032302404006543366

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU