Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MJeff posted:

Apparently without those content creators even claiming the content? Or without the videos/streams even having any strikable content?????

Cause it sounds like one of them was a stream on DAZN and DAZN never actually made a copyright claim.

Apparently this is why:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1199006224366424064
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1199006225456934912

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Low Desert Punk posted:

bryan's constant whining about "running out of time" on a prerecorded podcast is real irritating
He's got two kids, one an infant, at a time when his workload has been tripled by the expansion of wrestling content. I'd want Dave to get to the point too.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
I knew about the movies/events being posted privately for copyright matching, but that's a whole new level of hosed.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

He's got two kids, one an infant, at a time when his workload has been tripled by the expansion of wrestling content. I'd want Dave to get to the point too.

Yeah this. With all the other audio content Bryan does I’m surprised he isn’t pushing for WOR to be shorter.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Agree. Dave should bring back Sin Limentay.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Also he's usually recording with Dave at 1-2am his time.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

bryan's constant whining about "running out of time" on a prerecorded podcast is real irritating

dave spent 25 minutes talking to himself about how jim cornette isnt racist he probably shouldve shut the gently caress up much earlier. rare post without hyperbole from me

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Alvarez with an all-time great Safeway analogy on WOL today.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

MJeff posted:

Alvarez with an all-time great Safeway analogy on WOL today.
What was it?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Lmao the front page text for WOL.

quote:

Pushing false narratives Monday through Friday noon Pacific/3 ET, also up at video.f4wonline.com!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

What was it?

Imagine you worked at Safeway and you always put stuff in the plastic bags, never in the paper. Instead of your coworker taking you aside and saying maybe you should ask the customer what they want, they get on the store's intercom and shout it out publicly to the whole store.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
imagine wanting less dave instead of more

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Dave’s being a bit of a dumbass recently so less probably wouldn’t be bad for a little

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1199078018775318530

good response from dave for once this week

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dave sucks ever since he apologized to rollins, makes u think

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

MJeff posted:

Imagine you worked at Safeway and you always put stuff in the plastic bags, never in the paper. Instead of your coworker taking you aside and saying maybe you should ask the customer what they want, they get on the store's intercom and shout it out publicly to the whole store.

Bryan's analogies are always amazing.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

All those weeks of practice from going after people with 3 followers has paid off

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DangerDummy! posted:

Bryan's analogies are always amazing.

Usually because they are some combination of absolutely insane and/or wrong.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

He's a good promo, but his brain is so far from normal reality that he makes these hilarious connections that is compelling to listen to.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Midnightghoul posted:

All those weeks of practice from going after people with 3 followers has paid off

Classic wrestling booking, attack the no names to look strong, then go after the midcard guy who is on a streak of bad takes

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Classic wrestling booking, attack the no names to look strong, then go after the midcard guy who is on a streak of bad takes

He’s been training in 10 times gravity and just unleashed a spirit bomb on graves

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i would pay a good amount of money to see Corey Graves try and go to the Lion's Den to get the poo poo kicked out of him

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Low Desert Punk posted:

i would pay a good amount of money to see Corey Graves try and go to the Lion's Den to get the poo poo kicked out of him

Saving that one for retro RAW.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Is Konnan a reliable source? Came cross this clip randomly where he talks about Rey and Vince and claims Vince called Rey a "pepperbelly" (an anti-Mexican slur) back when they gave him the title.

Now I don't doubt Vince is racist as gently caress, I'm just always wary of anecdotes from wrestlers. He's also talking to Disco who everyone on here says is full of poo poo.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Precisely that. When they are appropriate, he usually takes the longest route to make his point, too.

Vinny: "Okay, I'm dying to see where this is going..."

Two minutes later...

"I see."

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NikkolasKing posted:

Is Konnan a reliable source? Came cross this clip randomly where he talks about Rey and Vince and claims Vince called Rey a "pepperbelly" (an anti-Mexican slur) back when they gave him the title.

Now I don't doubt Vince is racist as gently caress, I'm just always wary of anecdotes from wrestlers. He's also talking to Disco who everyone on here says is full of poo poo.

Konnan and Rey are best friends and Rey leaks like, everything to Konnan.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

DangerDummy! posted:

Precisely that. When they are appropriate, he usually takes the longest route to make his point, too.

Vinny: "Okay, I'm dying to see where this is going..."

Two minutes later...

"I see."

What was the one a few weeks ago that blew everyone's mind because it actually made sense?

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

JT Smiley posted:

What was the one a few weeks ago that blew everyone's mind because it actually made sense?

That's what I've been trying to remember. All I can say is that it was a retro show.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

NikkolasKing posted:

Where the hell is this slur even used, I’m Mexican-American and have heard most of them and this is new to me

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

illcendiary posted:

Where the hell is this slur even used, I’m Mexican-American and have heard most of them and this is new to me

You know that Vince came up with it and thought it was :goodshit:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

illcendiary posted:

Old people know all the slurs that have dropped off from popular use.

My mom's dad knew all the different "breeds" of black people and they all had their own slur.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
:stonk: well that’s a new concept but not surprising I guess

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

My mom's dad knew all the different "breeds" of black people and they all had their own slur.

Like the caste system of colonial Spain?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Today was a nice return to form for Bryan and Dave choppin' down the goofs of wrestling twitter.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

HOWLING at Dave’s reasoning for why Mean Gene can’t be an interviewer in 2019

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

HOWLING at Dave’s reasoning for why Mean Gene can’t be an interviewer in 2019

is it because he's dead

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Male. Bi. Unix. posted:

is it because he's dead
That was the third reason he gave, after “not young enough” and “not cute enough”

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

“not cute enough”

This is the last straw, I'm cancelling my sub

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

That was the third reason he gave, after “not young enough” and “not cute enough”

god bless dave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

jesus WEP posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYaCS4BLhr8&t=26s