Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing I've learned from watching/listening to a bunch of webinars at work is that business consultants love to classify people into different groups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

It sounds like the 37% figure comes from patients presenting with clinical symptoms, which is going to be a fraction of overall bites. Brown recluses are known for dry bites and they're small enough that bites may not even register, so he proportion of necrosis cases out of all bites is going to be much smaller than the proportion in patients who had clinically significant effects.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's also a way for people who want to manage employees but have no personal skills to try and find a "cheat code." There's tons of tests, team-building exercises, etc. out there that get marketed to management types to teach them how to learn about their employees and the best way to deal with them. It's always the type of owners and managers who need to use them because they don't know how to talk to people like human beings if they're not in the same social group and they think you can lifehack yourself into control.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
HR managers in bigger corps are also often incentivized to bring in new bullshit tests, because doing stuff differently plays better for their performance goals than just doing stuff the same way.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

Dazerbeams posted:

Women of all backgrounds are capable of violence.

sounds like you need to borrow my edition of Lord Asquith's Grand Tour Companion for Gentlemen, Appendix C: Dusky Maidens of the Latinate Persuasion

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dienes posted:

AITA For Refusing To Hang Up A Sign My Grandmother-In-Law Bought For Our House?

Its a disrespectful sign to give you, so its not disrespectful to refuse to hang it up.

With Christmas around the corner, I sincerely hope OP sends out Christmas cards signed THE SMITH FAMILY.

I particularly enjoy how the mother-in-law is on his side, ie. she's totally sick of this "Johnson pride" bollocks she's had to listen to all her life. In his place, I'd probably ask exactly what the family has done to be so proud of.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Straight White Shark posted:

It sounds like the 37% figure comes from patients presenting with clinical symptoms, which is going to be a fraction of overall bites. Brown recluses are known for dry bites and they're small enough that bites may not even register, so he proportion of necrosis cases out of all bites is going to be much smaller than the proportion in patients who had clinically significant effects.

that's completely fair. bit of a telephone game on my part.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

It's also a way for people who want to manage employees but have no personal skills to try and find a "cheat code." There's tons of tests, team-building exercises, etc. out there that get marketed to management types to teach them how to learn about their employees and the best way to deal with them. It's always the type of owners and managers who need to use them because they don't know how to talk to people like human beings if they're not in the same social group and they think you can lifehack yourself into control.
It's even dumber when it's used for hiring and promotion decisions. Because how it actually works in practice is that managers using these tests look down the list of personality traits, pick ONE specific trait/personality/whatever as The Unquestioned Best (despite the tests themselves specifically saying that each one has both strengths and weaknesses), and then try to fit everything into that no matter what...but then can't understand why their team ends up being a dysfunctional mess.

Today: We need to hire all aggressive go-getters! We need people who don't take no for an answer! We need ambitious people who seize life by the horns! Which personality type is that? Great, let's exclusively focus on that!
Six months from now: Why must every single meeting turn into a massive debate? How come none of our departments are willing to work together? Where's the spirit of self-sacrifice?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MagusofStars posted:

It's even dumber when it's used for hiring and promotion decisions. Because how it actually works in practice is that managers using these tests look down the list of personality traits, pick ONE specific trait/personality/whatever as The Unquestioned Best (despite the tests themselves specifically saying that each one has both strengths and weaknesses), and then try to fit everything into that no matter what...but then can't understand why their team ends up being a dysfunctional mess.

Today: We need to hire all aggressive go-getters! We need people who don't take no for an answer! We need ambitious people who seize life by the horns! Which personality type is that? Great, let's exclusively focus on that!
Six months from now: Why must every single meeting turn into a massive debate? How come none of our departments are willing to work together? Where's the spirit of self-sacrifice?

And those aggressively ambitious people never stay where you want them. If you hire them for an important position that doesn’t give them sufficient control and influence, they’ll either demand to be put there after a while or leave. Sometimes you just need worker bees who don’t want to get promoted to the top of the ladder at every single job.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a proud squiggle, and I loving hate squares and triangles because they're made of straight lines. I hope they all die. I'm fine with circles, but only if they're angle-celibate.

Eat my poo poo squares and triangles.

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
My (F23) husband (M28) wanted spice things up in the bedroom and wanted to bribg a lizard to our bed during sex

quote:

Ok so I realise this might sound absolutely ridiculous and I considered not posting this at all, but I desperately need someone elses opinion on this. ( And hey, there has been posts about eating feces and loving a coconut so what I got to lose?)

We have been married for couple of years now (together for 4) and things have been good so far. We live together and don't have children as we will not have any. We do have two cats, a snake and a leopard gecco as we both looove animals. The cats are mine and the gecco+snake are my husbands. My husband especially loves his gecko and has had it for several years now. We were always joking how in reality I'm only my husbands side chick and would never actually surpass her (the gecko). Until it wasn't only a joke.

We've always been very open with everything, including sexuality and talking about our sexual fantasies/preferences has been encouraged and healthy. I like to think myself as a quite an open person and very ok sexuality in general. Until one night when we were having an intimate moment and discussing about what we were in the mood for and what would we be open to explore. And my husband asked if he could bring his gecco to our bed while we have sex so that he could be "connected" to the two things he loves most in his life and "share this magical and beautiful" moment. I froze conpletely and blalantly said no, since I felt that it would be very dangerous for our gecko and made me incrediply unconfortable. He got very upset me and I could clearly see he was feeling embarrassed and offended. Honestly everything we've done in bed before this has been very basic (maybe bit more than vanilla) and he has never shown any interest to furries or beastiality or anything.

Our communication has been quite cold and there has been next to none physical contact between us after that incident. And I don't know what to do? I love my husband more than anything and love to please him, but this is just out of my comfort zone. No other fantasy has caused this kinda reaction even if we didn't execute it in the end. So how should i approach this situation? Should i just let him get the gecko to our bed while we gently caress? So help me reddit!

Sorry if unclear, english is not my first language.

TL;DR: My hubby wants a threesome with me and our pet gecko and I'm not really cool with the idea, so am I a prude afterall?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I've got nothing against squiggles, some of my best friends are squiggles, but let's face it they aren't real shapes like us triangles, squares, and circles.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

with that fanfic revenge story, I've noticed that redditors really loving hate when someone who's being oppressed stands up for themselves. Unless they're being oppressed by non-white people. The idea of someone standing up to oppression seems to make them all kinds of sweaty, which is why they always see retaliation as worse than whatever the oppressor did first. They know they deserve it. they think victims should know their place.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

The Bramble posted:

Should I(18F) be concerned my (18M) boyfriend’s has been eating horses lately?

I have to assume "eating horses" is some kind of Australian idiom or something because that title is thermonuclear compared to the lame content...

You'd think so but...

I don't think the OP is Australian, but may have contracted brain worms by exposure to Australians. We do body weight in kilos, wouldn't say "french fries" referring to maccas fries, don't say soda (it'd be soft drink or just coke), don't measure ice cream in pints unless it's beer ice cream I guess.

I'm conflicted though because diet consisting entirely of ice cream, quarter pounders, eggs and canned spam is pretty australian male.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Propaniac posted:

My (F23) husband (M28) wanted spice things up in the bedroom and wanted to bribg a lizard to our bed during sex

:fuckthis: :fuckthis: :fuckthis:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I (22M) want to propose to my 4-month long girlfriend (19F) before I leave for Vancouver from Montreal

quote:

My situation: I was supposed to graduate bachelor's in July but due to the fact I got a full-time, permanent job, I decided to delay my graduation and take only one class in the fall semester to complete my degree. On Nov/15, I got laid off from the full-time job so I'm penniless and would have to pick up a minimum wage job to pay for rent + food (Montreal). I had already booked a flight from Montreal to Vancouver to visit parents during December holidays but since I got laid off, I can just cancel the return ticket and remain in Vancouver, pick up a job, stay with parents, eat with parents, and save money, and look for other opportunities.

My relationship: I met her in mid July, we're so in love and we're so compatible; she's a local Montrealer, and we both have planned a future together (potential marriage). However, she's a bit worried that I might go to another city and just decide to drop this relationship and start a new one. I've said some things about breaking-up when we had arguments but I've told her it's because of my impulsive nature that I said those things, and I'm sorry. She also tells me that her mom had a serious relationship with a guy and the guy had to leave for another city due to job and never came back. So her worries are, in my mind, justified. I want to do something to show her that I'm in this for the real deal.

My question: Since I'm really dedicated to her and this relationship, despite the fact that I might be gone for a while, should I buy a ring and propose to her instead of making her worry and feel insecure?

TL;DR: I want to propose to my girlfriend of 4 months to show her that I'm serious about this relationship, should I do it?

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

LadyPictureShow posted:

I (22M) want to propose to my 4-month long girlfriend (19F) before I leave for Vancouver from Montreal
I'm an impulsive idiot but I want to show I'm maturing. I'm going to do something else impulsive and idiotic, which I could easily not do, so I need to do something even more impulsive and idiotic to counterbalance it. Is proposing marriage to my abandoned long distance girlfriend of 4 months impulsive and idiotic enough?

I'm surprised he got through writing all that without saying gently caress it and proposing.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

LadyPictureShow posted:

Did he already take this down? I need some comments from this but I can’t dig it up.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Title: Essential oils in a public school

quote:

Original Post:

I work in an elementary school. Recently staff have deployed "essential oil diffusers" in several places throughout the school. This seems like a violation of several laws/rights. I live in Washington. Even if this isn't illegal, it seems extremely morally dubious. Is there anything I can do to ensure that the air quality in my work space isn't compromised? The MSDS sheet for the specific oil being used claims that the vapor is flammable and suggests that we use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, and lighting equipment. Which I don't think we do. It also claims to cause skin and eye irritation. I have personally experienced irritation from the diffusers. I try to be as nonconfrontational as possible in the work place. But this seems far over the line of what is acceptable. Aside from my own health, students are being subjected to these diffused oils without their consent and likely without the knowledge of their parents. Since when was purified air replaced as the healthy option?

:siren:OILS:siren: though this could be an allergy risk

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Grape posted:

Ah, dating Mediterranean women are we? An adventure awaits.

wtf is this

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Did he already take this down? I need some comments from this but I can’t dig it up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/e1p5qo/i_22m_want_to_propose_to_my_4month_long/

Upon reloading the page, yeah it's been removed.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Neighbor set off an actual cannon today.

quote:

Original Post:

Hi, I'd like to start off by saying I am posting this for myself and my landlord, who owns a dog/cat kennel (like where owners bring their dogs when they go on vacation). She also owns several horses on the property, and I have two dogs (an Australian Shepherd and a pitbull)

We live in a rural part of Pennsylvania.

Our neighbor, who we do not know the name of, usually just shoots off guns and such and that doesn't bother our animals, but today they set off an actual cannon. We can only assume it was a cannon because of how loud it was (it was a very loud BOOM that you could almost feel) and because it'd stop, wait 20 minutes, and go off again, which tells me that's the loading time. This went on for a good 2-3 hours. It made our animals go completely ballistic.

My aussie, who gets set off by loud noises, began freaking out, barking and howling, and by the end of it, he had made himself sick twice. Everytime I had calmed him down, the cannon would shoot off again.

Her horses had to be brought inside their hut thing (I don't know what it's called), the dogs started having anxiety shits, and the cats all hid into corners. But most importantly, when the first one went off, one of the staying dogs was outside, jumped the fence and started into the forest around the property.

She's going to call the borough and ask if theyre even allowed to shoot off a cannon like that, but even if they are, could we still do something about it since it's negatively impacting the dogs and cats staying on the property, which by that effects her livelihood? They do this at random times of the day/night and we are worried that if another dog were to jump the fence again, they could be hit by a car.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

One of the comments

quote:

Whoa. According to your post from a month ago, you likely LOST your job because of this girl (or, more precisely, your inability to do anything except obsess over her).

You have SO VERY MUCH growing up to do and frankly it sounds like your relationship is full of impulsiveness and terrible boundaries. This is WAY too much for a brand new relationship.
gently caress, now I want that other post!

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Sunswipe posted:

I particularly enjoy how the mother-in-law is on his side, ie. she's totally sick of this "Johnson pride" bollocks she's had to listen to all her life. In his place, I'd probably ask exactly what the family has done to be so proud of.

I'll give you 10 to 1 odds that they were slaveowners.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

LadyPictureShow posted:

My situation: I was supposed to graduate bachelor's in July but due to the fact I got a full-time, permanent job, I decided to delay my graduation and take only one class in the fall semester to complete my degree. On Nov/15, I got laid off from the full-time job so I'm penniless and would have to pick up a minimum wage job to pay for rent + food (Montreal). I had already booked a flight from Montreal to Vancouver to visit parents during December holidays but since I got laid off, I can just cancel the return ticket and remain in Vancouver, pick up a job, stay with parents, eat with parents, and save money, and look for other opportunities.
I note this timeline starts with "supposed to graduate", but there's no mention of him actually taking said class in the fall semester and/or finishing the degree.

EDIT: The other posts added below (nice find) seem to indicate that he *did* eventually graduate, but that his job is "working full-time at a job at my university's student society for dismally low pay", which makes the decision to delay the graduation equally dumb just in a different way.

Pirate Radar posted:

Title: Essential oils in a public school
:siren:OILS:siren: though this could be an allergy risk
Forget the flammable vapor and explosion stuff, I'm surprised the school is okay with this given that the number of elementary school kids with some combination of allergies, asthma, headache triggers, etc.

MagusofStars fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Nov 26, 2019

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Q. The hand that fate dealt me:

quote:

Sixteen-plus years ago, I met a man at a nightclub and we had an amazing connection. He was a young elementary school teacher and I was a college student. We danced the night away, and when the time came for us to exchange digits I thought it was romantic to tell him, “If it’s meant to be, we’ll meet again.” You see, in the early 2000s I was obsessed with the movie Serendipity. What girl wasn’t really? As time passed, I genuinely hoped I would run into him and definitely regretted that numbers were never exchanged. However, I eventually met the man who would become my husband and I figured that it was obviously not meant to be. I forgot about him.

Until this August, when the new school year started. It turns out that man is now the new assistant principal at my children’s school. The first time I saw him I couldn’t place him, but later that week it all came back to me. When we finally were face to face, there was a look of recognition, but I’m not sure he could place me either. I’m a happily married woman with children, and I assume he is too. However, the “if it’s meant to be, we’ll meet again” thing is really wearing on me. Do I just let this go? Do I ask him if he remembers me?

A: As a fellow early-2000s Serendipity obsessive, I urge you in the strongest possible terms to not blow up your happy marriage. The next time you see him, say, “David? I thought that was you!” Start a pleasant conversation, and do not start texting or having solo meals.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

One of the comments

gently caress, now I want that other post!

I (22M) am overly stressed about having a relationship with my girlfriend (19F)

quote:

I met this girl on Bumble since July 18th of this year and we've been dating ever since. We're red hot in terms of our love for each other and we've both made it abundantly clear that we are in it for the long term. (She even mentioned something about what our babies might look like). I feel like it's because she's a bit immature considering she's a bit younger than me. Anyways, here is the issue: as a recent college grad living in the city, I'm not satisfied with my job prospects. I'm working full-time at a job at my university's student society but it pays dismally low. I want to do more school so I can land a better paying/more stable job; but NOT in the current city; I'm sick and tired of my mentally ill roommate who is an elderly lady that keeps on yelling at me, I'm at a tipping point where I can no longer contain her. I've never yelled in my life before and last month I shouted at her because I just can't take it anymore. My roommate hates it when my gf sleeps over (which is fair). I can move out to accomodate my gf (she said she doesn't want to split the rent b/c she wants to save up for university, which is also fair )and search for an apartment on my own, but I want to do more studies, which would mean that I would have to quit my current job, have no income, take out more loans for tuition + a more expensive studio + food. Furthermore, the cost of a studio is way more expensive. I want to move to the city my parents live so they could potentially help me out with food and/or rent and/or tuition for further studying. I just feel so stressed about balancing work, relationship, school, parents (and their expectations), and crazy roommate. That's why I feel like leaving my current city, breaking up with gf, and then move in with my parents and continue to do more school for a better career prospect.

I seriously think that by living with my roommate for a year, my mental health has deteriorated significantly. I've never been so stressed in my life.

TLDR: Stressed about balancing health, girlfriend, mentally ill and aggressive roommate (68F), parent's expectations, future career, school, student debt (~10,000 CAD).

I (22M) am obsessed with my girlfriend (19F). How do I solve this?

quote:

I met this girl on Bumble in mid-July and we've been dating ever since. Although we come from very different ethnicity and backgrounds, I still fell for her. I think I can say the same about her. I think this relationship is beginning to take a toll on my emotional and daily well-being. I would always prioritize meeting her. She would always prioritize her tasks before meeting with me. Friend's birthday party, homework, part-time job...etc. My thoughts are always about her, when I'm listening to music, when I'm walking in the streets. This morning, I stayed in bed longer and came to work 1.5 hrs late just because I didn't wanna leave our bed (we don't live together, she just sleeps over sometimes). I'm at work right now and I'm writing this instead of working. Partially because I really don't have that much tasks at work (my job is not that great), partially because I really think about her a lot.

I'm a really emotional guy and I get attached easily and quickly (pitiful, I know). She loves me but she seems to have everything in control.

I'm at a watershed moment in my life that every decision I make has huge impacts on the rest of my life. Friends around me are all getting offers from top firms that gives double my salary. I need to find a better job, I need to move out of the current city (to a city that's not too far but with more job opportunities). But I feel like the weight of this relationship is stopping me from doing those things.

But I love her so much...

I'm willing to bet when my phone notification shows that I've a message from her, all of this sorrow/stress will probably go away until the next time I feel empty, until I become obsessed with her again... It's like a cycle.

I don't know what to do, so I came here for help. For just any small tips that can help me to get out of this obsessiveness with her and with my relationship so I can focus on building myself up.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Dienes posted:

AITA For Refusing To Hang Up A Sign My Grandmother-In-Law Bought For Our House?

Its a disrespectful sign to give you, so its not disrespectful to refuse to hang it up.

With Christmas around the corner, I sincerely hope OP sends out Christmas cards signed THE SMITH FAMILY.

Buy everyone "Big Johnson" shirts for Christmas.

Also I checked and they still sell those. LOL.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

LadyPictureShow posted:

I (22M) am overly stressed about having a relationship with my girlfriend (19F)

I (22M) am obsessed with my girlfriend (19F). How do I solve this?

You loving rule, thank you so much.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
AITA for calling my fiancé a 'brood sow'?

quote:

I (32m) was joking with my fiancé (31f) today that we'd have 100 babies together. I said that she'd be my brood sow, thinking a brood sow was a spider queen, one who'd spawned a wonderful/terrifying brood of 100s of children. The saying 'sow one's oats' has clear sexual overtones. Therefore, a brood sow must be a spider that sows all sorts of oats. My fiancé grew up on a farm and was quick to let me, a city boy, know that a sow is a female pig and a brood sow is a female pig who's only purpose was to breed pigs for slaughter.

We've been together for about 6 years and we rarely fight. After hearing this, she shut down and won't talk to me. I told her I'd bring this to Reddit for arbitration. AITA?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Does he pronounce sow and sow the same?

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I was saying brood s/o

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

Q. The hand that fate dealt me:

No one but people who like making terrible decisions liked the movie Serendipity so I dont think its fair to say everyo-- oooooooh

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Pinecone Sample posted:

:wtc:

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

AITA for telling my kids they could not have a relationship with their dad's new girlfriend?

quote:

I am 43F, and my ex-husband is 45M. We have two children 9F and 11F. My ex-husband and I got divorced one year ago, and about two seconds after we got divorced, he started dating a 22 year old co-worker. As far as I know, he wasn't her direct supervisor and there was no HR issue in their office, since they are openly in a relationship for the past year and there seems to be no repercussions at work. My husband and I share custody of our kids, and since his girlfriend is over at his place a lot, now that they've been going out for almost a year. AITA for telling my ex that our kids should have no relationship with his new girlfriend and that our kids can come over to his place during his time of the week, only if the girlfriend is not staying in his house during the same time? I think their relationship is very inappropriate, because of the massive age difference and the power disparity that would arise from that, not just in the workplace, but in general too?

142 comments and nearly unanimous YTA

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

See but he thought he was just comparing her to an enormous spider with a teeming clutch of eggs that also... sows oats for some reason

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Pinecone Sample posted:

I said that she'd be my brood sow, thinking a brood sow was a spider queen, one who'd spawned a wonderful/terrifying brood of 100s of children. The saying 'sow one's oats' has clear sexual overtones. Therefore, a brood sow must be a spider that sows all sorts of oats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wH2V6g98BQ&t=101s

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It’s exactly the thing someone would think if they had only ever been exposed to two pieces of culture and regarded them as equally important: Aesop’s Fables and Starcraft.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My brood drow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Pinecone Sample posted:

Holy poo poo lmao
The city slicker's city slicker