Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

matzo ball soup is the best soup

stop being so horny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

lol

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1001846901317267456
https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1191000009543684102
https://twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1195001193875017730

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

radical meme posted:

Lol. Why is he bitching. Sales are up with Shaq as the new face of the franchise.

Yeah I'm sure he still has a zillion shares, they didn't make him divest

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Schnorkles posted:

i seem to recall i saw a post by a paleo con type that russia and the russian orthodox church are like one of the last democracies not giving into secularism or something similarly insane

what he meant, I think, is that its okay to still hate PoC and LGBT in Russia

quote:

Like most rightwing extremists, Dugin is most concerned combatting globalization, homosexuality, and uppity women. These three forces are, for him, the biggest threats facing the power of old white men to control those who are not old, white, or male. Patriarchal and hierarchical dominance, he believes, should be the governing principle of all “Indo-European” societies, and to that end he openly advocates a restoration of the “caste system.”

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Inspector Hound posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, "poison." LSD and THC are completely non-fatal, even at extreme amounts

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1199152651780399106?s=20

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i cant find the details but im pretty sure the papa johns guy got a massive settlement for stepping down but its his lovely pizza chain and he wants it back

he also owns like 30% of the shares so being forced out was basically telling him to go take a vacation

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

hey gently caress this guy

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

radical meme posted:

Lol. Why is he bitching. Sales are up with Shaq as the new face of the franchise.

yeah insane racist white men love it when black men replace them

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
How deep does the depravity of the Republican heart go?

https://twitter.com/GovHowardDean/status/1199153450401124352

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol he so puffy

not an endorsement posted:

hey gently caress this guy

yeh and beyond him theres anatoly fomenko who is behind new chronology which is fascinating as a wacky fictional idea but insane when its treated as legitimate

stalin had lysenko and putin has that gang :chaostrump:

tho stalin probably had more honest intent than putin and the broke brained selection of lysenko wasn't intended for its chaotic end unlike the modern power brokers of russia promoting conspiratorial grade thinkers for their own benefit

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

free crimea, free sakha, free buryatya, etc.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT has issued a correction as of 03:36 on Nov 26, 2019

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/1199077045059366912

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Hamelekim posted:

How deep does the depravity of the Republican heart go?
Take the most awful thing you can imagine and multiply by cancer.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

That animal cruelty law passed the House by unanimous consent if I'm reading this thing right

Also had 301 cosponsors lol

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

i've analyzed the data and there's only one conclusion: itrmp ytrrmp troooomp

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
with quarterly dividends of $0.225 and owning 30% of all shares papa john gets $8.6 million a year not including any other benefits from still being on the board just not as CEO

boo hoo for the pizza man

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Bulgakov posted:

lol he so puffy

yeh and beyond him theres anatoly fomenko who is behind new chronology which is fascinating as a wacky fictional idea but insane when its treated as legitimate

stalin had lysenko and putin has that gang :chaostrump:

great pals to kill journalists with!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

yeah insane racist white men love it when black men replace them

Lol. Ok that might explain it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

did the oblique YouTube/twitter nazi crowd emerge post-2016 or is it just slightly more noticeable now

the alt right only exists because that guy making up a bunch of bullshit about Zoe Quinn loving for game reviews

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm sorry guys, i've been crunching the numbers and a materialist approach to the facts tells us that multiple mosque shootings have happened because of gamergate

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

g*merg*te

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

sharezone stopped being any good ages ago

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

quote:

“Our K-9, as they call—I call it a dog, a beautiful dog, a talented dog—was injured and brought back,” he said.

“I call it a dog. A beautiful dog. A talented dog.”

“I call it a dog.”

still in awe that this is a real tweet from the presdent despite having a back record of equally stupid ones

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1189601417469841409

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

soup is good food

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

smarxist posted:

i'm sorry guys, i've been crunching the numbers and a materialist approach to the facts tells us that multiple mosque shootings have happened because of gamergate

your last qcs probes were lame as hell >:(

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
My dog found someone’s lost wallet tonight. It’s the second lost wallet she’s found in the 11 months we’ve had her. She is extremely heroic.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bisque is the single greatest lie ever perpetuated on humanity.

e: inflicted is a better description than perpetuated.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

cumshitter posted:

with quarterly dividends of $0.225 and owning 30% of all shares papa john gets $8.6 million a year not including any other benefits from still being on the board just not as CEO

boo hoo for the pizza man

8.6mil/yr to be a racist alcoholic rear end in a top hat

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pancakes posted:

My dog found someone’s lost wallet tonight. It’s the second lost wallet she’s found in the 11 months we’ve had her. She is extremely heroic.

omg :swoon:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

snoo posted:

soup is good food

a controversial statement

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Maddow has the Steele Dossier guys on and isn’t talking about the Piss Tape.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

can you vape soup

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Pancakes posted:

dont let the police corrupt your dog into smelling drugs

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

triple sulk posted:

sharezone stopped being any good ages ago

It mostly seems to be shirt advertising and people posing in purchased shirts... But when there are posts the posts are still good imo

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

maybe she's like the firefighter who is also the arsonist and she is sneaking out at night to pick peoples pocket of their wallet while being a dog before dropping it somewhere along where you walk so that these moments happen

but imo if that is the case I'm triple proud of the initiative

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

dont let the police corrupt your dog into smelling drugs

uh why not? finding dropped drugs is all the more for u

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Louisgod posted:

lmao my new job has sa blocked, with the reason being “weapons” lol

the guy blocked for reason tasteless is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Bulgakov posted:

maybe she's like the firefighter who is also the arsonist and she is sneaking out at night to pick peoples pocket of their wallet while being a dog before dropping it somewhere along where you walk so that these moments happen

but imo if that is the case I'm triple proud of the initiative

She’s not exactly a stealthy dog, her coloring notwithstanding. Especially in the winter; she has to wear little boots to protect her feet from the salt.

Only registered members can see post attachments!