Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Man jakes takes have been cold lately and he isn't as unnecessarily confrontational as he used to be. Nowadays he is a pretty boring follow who mostly just makes "ironically" creepy tweets towards women which is funny I guess considering his meltzer misogyny hitpiece

But anyway it's good to see he can still make incredibly bad every now and then. And boy is that one loving bad and everyone agreeing with him in the replies should feel great shame lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I was REALLY shy in my early twenties and I struggled to get laid with a dude for the longest time, I was so anxious to “prove” myself. I remember after I finally had sex with a guy I was so proud of myself for being a real bisexual. Like Pinocchio and the Blue Fairy, only the Blue Fairy was a house show organizer/glassblower with two rats for pets.

Can't spell "bisexual" without "imposter syndrome!"

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/thebradshepard/status/1199160729053601792

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1199180526046679041

https://twitter.com/thebradshepard/status/1199204941686038529

This loving guy

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
^^^ can bryan and tom give "geek of the week" to journalists?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Can't spell "bisexual" without "imposter syndrome!"

I came out as bi on something awful in 2010/2011 i believe, and it was still a weird time for me. I still don't "act" that certain way, i kind of look like just about every dorky tall skinny wrestle goon you know. but i appreciate all the wrestle friends here, it makes me feel somewhat like i belong here outside of the hellscape of twitter.

And as for kenny - i always thought he was bi/pan but he doesn't want to bring it up because then it becomes a character trope, and most likely is too focused on wrestling matches and most likely an "imposter syndrome" of feeling like he isn't "the best wrestler".

if he is, or isn't, doesn't matter to me, but i think it feels great knowing the dude that went to the tokyo dome doing a terminator gimmick better than trips is "like one of us".

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TelevisedInsanity posted:

^^^ can bryan and tom give "geek of the week" to journalists?

No, but that doesn't mean they can't give one to Brad Shepard.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Shout out to all the wonderful bi/pan goons out there. Y'all rule :glomp:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Jerusalem posted:

No, but that doesn't mean they can't give one to Brad Shepard.

:thurman:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

When I told my parents that I'm bi their reactions was pretty much just "yeah that makes sense"

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

what a fantastic meltdown brad shepard is having

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Ringo Roadagain posted:

what a fantastic meltdown brad shepard is having
https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1199187983208833025
lol

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Apparently Brad Shepard has a podcast and it's as bad as you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwnjSEbql0&t=140s

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

My least favourite stereotype as a bi is that we can’t be monogamous, as if “I like either” == “I need both”

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao Rey already said Dominic starts at the PC next year. This dude is still just making poo poo up and expecting to get away with it.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Shephard is now posting videos of Stone Cold calling Lance Storm boring on Raw in 2003, because that’s how a grown man responds to having egg on his face.

jesus WEP posted:

My least favourite stereotype as a bi is that we can’t be monogamous, as if “I like either” == “I need both”

I detest this stereotype but also miss having sexual with men. It’s me, the worst bisexual :cripes:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/1199327915340705793

Is posting Brad Shepard just cheating at this point? I feel like it's cheating.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I detest this stereotype but also miss having sexual with men. It’s me, the worst bisexual :cripes:

Gotta remind you that this is true of literally every sexuality. Partnered straight dudes pine for the days when they could pick up chicks in bars, partnered gay dudes wish they could move on that one cute coworker, etc. We always want what we don't have lol.

And yeah Brad is dumb as gently caress

https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/1199354835319054336

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Is all of wrestlehut just a goon support group for people realizing they are or might be bi or at least curious?

Asking for a friend.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

Is all of wrestlehut just a goon support group for people realizing they are or might be bi or at least curious?

Asking for a friend.

Dudes in tight and/or tiny outfits grappling with each other is super homoerotic, it makes sense if you think about it.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

I’m loving all the queer wrestling fans coming out to support each other. :rory:

Would there be interest in a general LGBT Wrestling thread for discussion about queer wrestlers, queer characters, being a queer wrestling fan, etc? I was thinking of writing an OP.

Should I ask in the general thread?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think I'll list my orientation as disaster bisexual now. This thread always delivers wisdom.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I’m loving all the queer wrestling fans coming out to support each other. :rory:

Would there be interest in a general LGBT Wrestling thread for discussion about queer wrestlers, queer characters, being a queer wrestling fan, etc? I was thinking of writing an OP.

Should I ask in the general thread?

:justpost:

Do I count if I consider myself trans/gender fluid and I'm still interested in women? I'm not joking so please don't make fun.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

There’s a T for a reason!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Spikegal posted:

:justpost:

Do I count if I consider myself trans/gender fluid and I'm still interested in women? I'm not joking so please don't make fun.

You're gay.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Im trans and light tubes loving own MDK

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Hellblazer187 posted:

Asking for a friend.

Its kinda how a significant amount of people from the old days of the LP subforum came out as trans.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

njsykora posted:

Its kinda how a significant amount of people from the old days of the LP subforum came out as trans.

All of LF are either fascists or trans communists now.

Anyway, cool, I’ll have the OP written tomorrow!

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I've talked about being bi in some of the racing threads in SAS but not here so, uh, 'sup

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i’m gay as gently caress! MUAH

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

wow i can't believe there is a conversation that is not relevant to me. yet another reason why i, the straight male wrestling fan, am the truly oppressed one here

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

John Dudebro posted:

wow i can't believe there is a conversation that is not relevant to me. yet another reason why i, the straight male wrestling fan, am the truly oppressed one here

I suggest going on Twitter and making an absolute jackass out of yourself, seems to be the popular thing to do these days

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think i am straight but i am not sure about categorizing stuff with non binary people of all shapes and sizes runnin around. i don't know very much

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i think i am straight but i am not sure about categorizing stuff with non binary people of all shapes and sizes runnin around. i don't know very much

I'm not the biggest authority on this but I believe that might make you somewhere in the pan region. To me these days, straight people just want to be with other cis straight people of the opposite gender.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just make up a funny word and there's your orientation. Roll a d20 for gender!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I'm a jomosexual

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im all widdershins

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

hi, another trans wrestlegoon here

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I've had so many gay white guys tell me that I'm just gay.

That Bi ain't a thing. They missed out on a sweet bj

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
"It would be such a statement having Shayna Blayzer defeated by Scarlett Bordeaux..."

quote:

In Wrestlemania 36 for more epicness.
It would piss off so many idiots...

Those ''smart marks'' who pretend being wrestling nerds only to discredit everything about the shows only to put over the MMA would be raging...
The real wrestling nerds who only care about wrestling skills would be furious too.

And outside wrestling those insufferable male feminists and those SJW turds who always change their opinions to where the masses go would be making GBS threads around drat ''social'' media, so funnily...

This is not a bandwagon joining, I'm not a fan of Bordeax or a Shayna hater.
It's just that it would be great to see those onedimensional wrestling fans who thinks that sex appeal is contrary to wrestling skills angry or confused.

... :psyduck:

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

drat “social” media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

In the last.... I dunno 3-4 months I think I've come to the realization I might be a little bit bi or pan or whatever. This is actually the first time I'm saying this to another person but the "making fun of bad wrestling opinions" thread on a dead gay forum seems like the most supportive place in my life. Right now I feel like it's only a very little bit, but who knows. I've only ever been with women and I'm currently married to a cis woman. And we're going through some problems but it's still very savable IMO and I'm going to try to do just that. So very good chance I'll never explore this. And who knows, in like 2-3 months I might be like "man what was I thinking, that doesn't appeal to me at all." So I'm not at the point of self identifying as anything but I dunno. Anyways thanks for reading and being good people.