Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

is posting a microaggression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Don't loving assume things about other peoples' relationships or who is in the right or wrong here.

We can't help anyone who needs help here, so be good to the people YOU care about and hope that energy goes where it needs to go.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

We can't help anyone who needs help here, so be good to the people YOU care about and hope that energy goes where it needs to go.

im sending my energy to u lowtax like a spirit bomb

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I checked the lepers colony but Lowtax's wife isn't there, so we know that kidnap doesn't count as mod sass.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
The same thing happened to my brother. His soon-to-be-ex-wife repeatedly kidnapped his daughter and ran to other states and/or the Philippines and would basically demand ransoms. The local authorities and courts had no interest in doing anything about it.

For all the talk of equal rights, feminists sure do love their continued unequal rights in divorce and custody.

Good luck Lowtax.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I have a question; I heard that Lowtax's wife isn't officially an american citizen (like doesn't have full immigrant status)... isn't that going to raise a huge problem for her?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

SchrodingersCat posted:

The same thing happened to my brother. His soon-to-be-ex-wife repeatedly kidnapped his daughter and ran to other states and/or the Philippines and would basically demand ransoms. The local authorities and courts had no interest in doing anything about it.

For all the talk of equal rights, feminists sure do love their continued unequal rights in divorce and custody.

Good luck Lowtax.

While that's an unfortunate series of events, you can also gently caress off with that sexist apologist crap.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

SchrodingersCat posted:

Cool this thread is cool

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

The Bramble posted:

Cool this thread is cool

I did wonder why Lowtax chose to post on FB instead of an e/n on the social media platform he owns.

Now I remember why.

(if somebody is FB friends with him, could they post to him that a lot of people are wishing him well? Serious request, thanks)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I can't believe my :10bux: contributed to her flee spree :ohdear:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

SchrodingersCat posted:

What a projection! It went farther than your dick ever could lol.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SchrodingersCat posted:

Honestly what the hell is this

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
This never would have happened if D&D hadn't owned LadyAmbien so hard

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Getting a "father's rights" bumper sticker to show my support for lowtax.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

SchrodingersCat posted:

This a bad take, goon.

Things are like this because men have historically been absolute garbage. We're practically celebrated for it, and it's awful.

I sincerely hope that Lowtax's daughter is safe and stays safe, regardless of whatever is going on. No child deserves to be put in the middle of this bullshit.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SHISHKABOB posted:

120k for a household with 2-3 kids plus this insane website and then his medical bills and divorce sounds like broke to me.

So true, and with his bad spine I doubt he can work a 2nd and 3rd job.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Ups_rail posted:

So true, and with his bad spine I doubt he can work a 2nd and 3rd job.
i have assumed he was working one for a long time but just didnt tell anyone what it was so people wouldnt ruin it. like when they called his daughters school to say he was abusing her

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I thought this was going to be a goatse :smith:

Good luck lowtax

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I for one am glad the whales of SA keep Lowtax alive because SA is still the best forum on the internet and I would, no joke, be pretty sad to see it go away. If something is worth paying for, then it is worth paying for

I salute you, unknown forum whales

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
My ex-wife took our children and vanished a few states away and made all sorts of fantastic claims that I had to fight in court.

If you think that the system treats fathers and mother's equally then you are a fool.

Best of luck Lowtax, it's not an easy task even with clear documentation and witnesses.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Things are like this because men have historically been absolute garbage. We're practically celebrated for it, and it's awful.

We're glad that you're one of the good ones.
Goonspeed. :patriot:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

EX250 Type R posted:

My ex-wife took our children and vanished a few states away and made all sorts of fantastic claims that I had to fight in court.

If you think that the system treats fathers and mother's equally then you are a fool.

Best of luck Lowtax, it's not an easy task even with clear documentation and witnesses.

Good job propagating fake incel MRA talking points.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Jack Trades posted:

Good job propagating fake incel MRA talking points.

Literally experienced it first hand and have all the court paperwork to prove it. I don't give a poo poo if it's impolite to say that the courts are slanted in favor of mother's but it is true so w/e

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Stay safe Lowtax Ghost :ohdear:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's definitely true, I'm a child of divorce and my mother very nearly got full custody of me and my sister even though she was the one who was being adulterous, she had far less income, she did not own the house she threw my dad out of (it was owned by my grandparents on her side) . The only way my dad was able to whittle the court order down to joint custody was by proving he'd already rented out a new living space by the time they got divorced. If he'd waited like a week longer staying with my uncle I may well have not seen him aside from every other weekend for five whole years.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What a lovely situation. Glad everyone seems to be physically safe at least

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Telling Lowtax to lawyer up is fine and dandy, but with what money? From what I understand, between medical bills, a family and another family (us), he's still in the red.

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fartbox posted:

I for one am glad the whales of SA keep Lowtax alive because SA is still the best forum on the internet and I would, no joke, be pretty sad to see it go away. If something is worth paying for, then it is worth paying for

I salute you, unknown forum whales

I would disagree, not because their are better forums out there, its just message boards are just more and more archaic. I m not one of those hip people but between socail media like livejournal, myspace, facebook, to whatapp chats, hell ZDR supposedly ran off to a discord server. web forums just arent the in thing anymore.

What keeps people here is just a mixture of habbit and mental illness.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
I fear this is the end of this site. I know if I was broke and had to make a choice between paying the hosting bill for this dead gay site or putting a lawyer on retainer to get my kid back it would be the easiest choice I'd ever make. I wouldn't blame him one bit.

Good luck Lowtax.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Ups_rail posted:

I would disagree, not because their are better forums out there, its just message boards are just more and more archaic. I m not one of those hip people but between socail media like livejournal, myspace, facebook, to whatapp chats, hell ZDR supposedly ran off to a discord server. web forums just arent the in thing anymore.

Reddit is an internet forum and it's one of the most popular websites in the entire world

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CJacobs posted:

Reddit is an internet forum and it's one of the most popular websites in the entire world

If Reddit becomes all that's left, I'll just unplug from the internet

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Maybe you're just old? The format is exactly the same as every other internet forum except it has upvoting

edit: Which even this internet forum has, how often have you clicked on a thread because you noticed it went gold?

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hope everything turns out okay tax man.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

If Reddit becomes all that's left, I'll just unplug from the internet

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
This thread is a real honeypot for dipshits

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ups_rail posted:

Discord has an awful layout, interface, everything, and if that is the future of online communication then I'm going to play chess with the bums in the park

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Maybe you're just old? The format is exactly the same as every other internet forum except it has upvoting

edit: Which even this internet forum has, how often have you clicked on a thread because you noticed it went gold?

Reddit looks like a comment section and nested threads are terrible.

jennyinstereo
Jan 17, 2007

[rocking faces since the 80s]

Who What Now posted:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Who What Now posted:

Hello

Adbot