Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Libluini posted:

I, in the other hand, am vain as gently caress and I spent last Friday writing a couple pages of background lore for my dumb nation, so obviously I am very happy those weirdos spend so much time reading my poo poo!

yeah I'm slowly getting pushed towards starting in this game and the possibility of having my nation description be like the communist manifesto but owo to get these chumps to read it trying to report me is really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archismo
Nov 13, 2019

razorrozar posted:

i would just like to proclaim that Durmij kicks all kinds of rear end

hi methrage

Durmij is a good boy.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Khorne posted:

Well, post it.

:colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6xDlsRmKGY

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Tulip posted:

yeah I'm slowly getting pushed towards starting in this game and the possibility of having my nation description be like the communist manifesto but owo to get these chumps to read it trying to report me is really funny

No, do capital chapter 1

The wewth of thowz sowcieties in which the capitawist meowde of pwoduction pwevaiws, pwesents itsewf as “an immense (OwO) accumuwation of commeowdities,” its unit bewing a single commeowdity. Ower investigation must thewfowe begin with the anawysis of a commeowdity :3c

Ruzihm fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Nov 25, 2019

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Ruzihm posted:

No, do capital chapter 1

The wewth of thowz sowcieties in which the capitawist meowde of pwoduction prevaiws, pwesents itsewf as “an immense (OwO) accumuwation of commeowdities,” its unit bewing a single commeowdity. Ower investigation must thewfowe begin with the anawysis of a commeowdity :3c

Very good. It's tempting to go slightly more obscure with like Kropotkin or Fanon but hey why not go Marx.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/27078-drug-references-everywhere/
An example of a pubbie getting notmad and admin going "lol no"

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Postin’ in this this thread to be approved by discord goons. Oh god please approve me :ohdear:

Nation is Whatisgoingon

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

What happens when you're a big dumbo and typed !apply, but weren't allowing DMs?

Asking for a brand new nation...

ThePopeOfFun fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Nov 25, 2019

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Maybe I should remove the Fourth Stimpire copypasta from my nation's description then.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I need to expand the screed I have in my nation's description about how the only real tennant we hold dear is the Third Amendment of the United States Constitution

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Hillary’s America reporting for duty!

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Sassy Sasquatch posted:

How do you deal with wars then ? You have a dartboard setup or let your cat loose on your laptop ?

I mean I have to see it there but I don't read profiles etc. I see argh and just nail em or do waht skynet tells me

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

The Hospitality Chick-fil-A reporting for dongs, duty, whatever.

EDIT: I think I broke registrationbot.

ThePopeOfFun fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 25, 2019

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
Uqbar has begun the project of attempting to create a stargate to Tlön in the middle east.

Stockwell
Mar 29, 2005
Ask me about personal watercraft.
Blutarch Mann requested I post to confirm my approval, so here I am. Hope to be partaking of the bounty of tears in short order. On a side note, I saw mentioned that profiles including 'sexual content' have received strikes, my nation page includes a few references to some extracurricular activities involving peepee, but I believe vague enough to be plausibly deniable, hope that won't be an issue. For your consideration https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186333 (my nation name 'Imbrem Aureum' is google translate latin, my baseball team the 'Golden Boys' play at 'WC Field', that sort of thing)

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Tulip posted:

My nation description is gay goon space communist manifesto

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Blutarch Mann told me to post here

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
So it turns out Alex is a pedo-apologist as well:

(In reference to the 'cartoon' sexualized child avatars, flags, and other things present in his game)

For those who wanted more reasons to raze the game.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Captain Splendid posted:

Blutarch Mann told me to post here

Actual photo of PnW player Minesome!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Stockwell posted:

Blutarch Mann requested I post to confirm my approval, so here I am. Hope to be partaking of the bounty of tears in short order. On a side note, I saw mentioned that profiles including 'sexual content' have received strikes, my nation page includes a few references to some extracurricular activities involving peepee, but I believe vague enough to be plausibly deniable, hope that won't be an issue. For your consideration https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=186333 (my nation name 'Imbrem Aureum' is google translate latin, my baseball team the 'Golden Boys' play at 'WC Field', that sort of thing)
The walls have ears, comrade

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

it's happening again:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904861

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

A second pubbie has hit the GBS

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904861

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lmao godamn

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:
Hey, Bluebear. I know you follow this thread with how much NotMad™️ you are.
Made you a new flag. Hope you like it

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Lightning Jim posted:

Hey, Bluebear. I know you follow this thread with how much NotMad™️ you are.
Made you a new flag. Hope you like it

I prefer the toilet one.

Stockwell
Mar 29, 2005
Ask me about personal watercraft.

Continuity RCP posted:

The walls have ears, comrade

poo poo. forget I said anything

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Minesome is literally cuno irl.

only without the charm.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I thought i was gonna make guns go boom boom but Axe BodysprayTM told me bad idea, pal!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ThePopeOfFun posted:

I thought i was gonna make guns go boom boom but Axe BodysprayTM told me bad idea, pal!

I got the same thing and responded appropriately:

as my nation is 2,000 square miles of just wall to wall cicadas and the deafening roar of their buzzing.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Nov 26, 2019

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:

Sardonik posted:

Minesome is literally cuno irl.

only without the charm.

BTW, he's playing CN still!
https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=568252

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

ThePopeOfFun posted:

"Tried to get people out of GOONS" as if it was some kind of fuckin' Schindler's List situation. Laffo

Nuff said

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007
Posting as requested :)

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
flavortown reporting for duty

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hey! I love this concept, you're doing great work.
I applied through the discord and got past reg bot, now Blutarch Mann instructed me to post here for application approval.

Code: 186437
Name: Milli Vanillionaire

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Honky Dong Country posted:

I got the same thing and responded appropriately:

as my nation is 2,000 square miles of just wall to wall cicadas and the deafening roar of their buzzing.

To be honest, his message made me smile and I typed up an appropriate response. (As it was too long for a single screenshot, I'll have to coyp+paste the text here:)

RIC Foreign Ministry posted:

Subject: Important, about GOONS

Hello,

thank you for your information. I will contact our great Forestal of this looming betrayal immediately!

-Elmer D. One, RIC Foreign Ministry

Edit 26.11.2019, 15:00 PM

Strike that, we will never trust a dirty foreigner and tree-hater! We see through your lies, Enemy of Nature!

-Anna Llewellyn, RIC Foreign Ministry

Edit 26.11.2019, 20:00 PM

Hello dear sir or madam,

thank you for contacting the foreign ministry with your vital message. Please ignore these leftover messages of my predecessors, as of now I am the currently selected Minister of Foreign Affairs for the RIC.

Rest assured, we will process your request/warning/insane rant as fast as appropriate. Please be patient, we will eventually send you an appropriate answer.*

-Anakova Bydho, RIC Foreign Ministry

*"Appropriate", when concerning time spans, is defined as 1-10 years by the constitution of the RIC

The joke here is that my nation is a Demarchy, where instead of elections, every post is filled by random selections from the population. :v:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

j4g thread hit the goldmine and its last post is just amazing

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3904319&pagenumber=8#lastpost

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Posting cause I was told to.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

SIMPLY GORGEOUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Aww, I got the "goons will gently caress you over" message today too!

Those never get old