Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Smarxist, thread royalty, doing interviews about his parties with Aatrek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump still thinks all dogs are male and all cats are female

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ArmZ posted:

a lot of corporate policies are just a method for enforcing conformity

You can apparently get fired from coca cola for bringing any pepsi product on site, including any frito lay product even though coke doesn't make snacks. Dunno if taco bell, kfc, or pizza hut still count since i think pepsi spun those off.

ty manifisto

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
catspburg

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

n- NO THEY WEREN'T AIMING FOR CENTER MASS SHUT THE gently caress UP LIBERAL

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

royalty huh? death to monarchies :cabot:

"all nobles must hang"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

alnilam posted:

You can get fired from coca cola for bringing any pepsi product on site, including any frito lay product even though coke doesn't make snacks. Dunno if taco bell, kfc, or pizza hut still count since i think pepsi spun those off.

must be really uncomfortable for syrian workers on bring your child to work day

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

smarxist spotted with three dogs, child, and wife near aatrek mansion doorway

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

ok can we call them nazis now?

Kidnapping and enslaving foreigners is a proud American tradition

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

alnilam posted:

You can apparently get fired from coca cola for bringing any pepsi product on site, including any frito lay product even though coke doesn't make snacks. Dunno if taco bell, kfc, or pizza hut still count since i think pepsi spun those off.

so it's more about markets where the products are not very distinguishable in and of themselves

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

ArmZ posted:

I wonder if it has to do with that particular industry or is it all markets that are natural monopolies

cable carriers seem pretty chill, but they're a very different sort of monopolies where each carrier has a different region and they don't compete with each other directly. so the trade group cablelabs is a cooperative effort because one can't steal customers from each other

the cell carriers are actually competing for each others customers and so are insane about the silo'ing, secrecy and so on. so we get weird stuff like CDMA vs GSM, the two CDMA carriers being incompatible with each other, eSIMs being nowhere to be found, etc.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
Love this guy

https://twitter.com/aubrey_huff/status/1199202907104526337

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

drake no:] fake news

drake yes:] TruNews

FRAUD GUARANTEED

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

smarxist posted:

hey Lastgirl wanna hear a funny story? the cat from the :cabot: smilie is from the YOSPOS thread and their owner is one of my best friends so basically I'm like half forum royalty

i think youll find that lastgirl hates internet forums culture and would like to see it crushed along with its monarchy

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

must be really uncomfortable for syrian workers on bring your child to work day

I have no idea what this means but i hope it's not racist?

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

u'll NEVER take my boy bill gates money you lib fuckers

id rather my children die

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
remember when coca cola hired death squads to put down sugar plantation union efforts in South America? good times

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
trump

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

marketing should be banned and every marketing professor thrown in jail

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
where my WALLfighters at

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

smarxist posted:

remember when coca cola hired death squads to put down sugar plantation union efforts in South America? good times

there is a popular clothing store named "banana republic" and nobody bats an eye at it or even realizes how hosed up it is

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/jdforward/status/1199342557047603212?s=20

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NofrikinfuN posted:

i think youll find that lastgirl hates internet forums culture and would like to see it crushed along with its monarchy

yuh yuh

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

:chloe:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Oldster Red Scare brain was already very dumb in a post-USSR world but the inherited version that millennial conservatives have is really something to behold.

WHOA SOME GUY SAYS HE WANTS THE SAME TAX RATES AS THE 70s TIME TO GO GRAB MY GUN AND BUY A BUCKET OF DRY MAC AND CHEESE

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

ArmZ posted:

lets take the human mind apart to better sell them poo poo

oh gently caress we broke it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I'm in a cab right now and as usual for DC cabbies he has NPR on and it's Fresh Air interviewing the founders of Fusion GPS about the Steele Dossier which means Terry Gross is saying "a golden showers video" in that calm modulated NPR voice

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

alnilam posted:

I have no idea what this means but i hope it's not racist?

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

smarxist posted:

i dont remember that actually

sounds bad tho

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

BUCKET OF DRY MAC AND CHEESE

oh so its the cheese powder they talk about keeping dry?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Turdfuzz posted:

Aatrek didn't kill himself

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Oldster Red Scare brain was already very dumb in a post-USSR world but the inherited version that millennial conservatives have is really something to behold.

WHOA SOME GUY SAYS HE WANTS THE SAME TAX RATES AS THE 70s TIME TO GO GRAB MY GUN AND BUY A BUCKET OF DRY MAC AND CHEESE

the absolute worst are the dolts that are mad about the idea of medicare for all because they like having private insurance

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

NofrikinfuN posted:

Lastgirl is a fickle mistress

I posted a picture of me backstage with CHVRCHES only to be told we've moved on to Michelle Branch now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's probably a sign that I'm too online that I couldn't understand this post until I realized you weren't talking about the podcast

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

I'm in a cab right now and as usual for DC cabbies he has NPR on and it's Fresh Air interviewing the founders of Fusion GPS about the Steele Dossier which means Terry Gross is saying "a golden showers video" in that calm modulated NPR voice

lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

why hello my fellow non-antisemites

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I've been listening to that Death Stranding song a lot, it's real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

ArmZ posted: