Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
If you're already in Halliburton on 118, turn off on Harburn Rd. / 19 and head up to Fort Irwin if you want an absurd ride through the trees with lots of bumps and turns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snapshot
Oct 22, 2004

damnit Matt get in the boat

Chris Knight posted:

If you're already in Halliburton on 118, turn off on Harburn Rd. / 19 and head up to Fort Irwin if you want an absurd ride through the trees with lots of bumps and turns.

That looks great! I’ll try it next time I’m out that way.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010
Rod an SR/F premium today and now I want to make a poor financial decision. It is so so good.

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009
You know what makes me sad about Zero?

They've already kinda almost gone full-on bigtime bike manufacturer. They're so close to surviving.

But we're probably gonna hit a major recession in the next 6 months and then the big 4 will lay off some factory shifts, BMW will lose jacket sales, and Zero is going to straight up go out of business before Slavvy has a chance to experience American Engineering 2: Electric Boogaloo, because all their poo poo is twice as expensive as the competition and 1.5 times as expensive as most people can justify to themselves.

Edit: they don't sell em in NZ, right?

DearSirXNORMadam fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Nov 25, 2019

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

They don't sell them new, but that doesn't mean I'll never see one.

Our wonderfully fast and loose importation laws mean registering one here would be pretty straightforward. I've seen crated lovely Taiwanese electric bikes imported for sale by dealers, and electric 50cc equivalents are gaining traction, but there's no real demand for the upmarket electrics. You could probably import a lightly grazed zero for not a lot of money, but trying to make a profit is another story. So it's just an eccentric hobbyist thing atm.

Electric bikes in general remain mostly in the pedalists' domain in NZ.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Christ, i'm buying a DRZ. (No, i'm not selling the FZ1, but I may give the ninja to a friend)

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Here's a guy who lives in NZ and owns two Zeros. Haven't seen this particular one but he does cover the topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PomjHxQJfxk

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Oh man. The shame.

https://i.imgur.com/4PVrHIz.mp4

This is one of the prime reasons I don't ride my bike through campus in the summer. Poor bastard :allears:

Edit: Oh hell they're even laughing at him :rip:

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Nov 25, 2019

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

that is spicy

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?
Generally it's good to be able to walk away from an accident but I don't think he's gonna recover from that one.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

At a bare minimum he needs to get a bike in a different color and completely different leathers.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Gotta pack your bags and move away.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Look Where You Want To Go

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Coydog posted:

Look Where You Want To Go

That's what he did.

edit; gently caress, :thejoke:

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

"...There is a great heap of dead men's bones lying all around, with the flesh still rotting off them. Therefore pass these Sirens by, and stop your men's ears with wax that none of them may hear; but if you like you can listen yourself, for you may get the men to bind you as you stand upright on a cross-piece half way up the mast, and they must lash the rope's ends to the mast itself, that you may have the pleasure of listening. If you beg and pray the men to unloose you, then they must bind you faster."

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

It's even better that the first thing he does when he stands up is look back at them to see if they saw.

BabelFish
Jul 20, 2013

Fallen Rib

Mirconium posted:

You know what makes me sad about Zero?

They've already kinda almost gone full-on bigtime bike manufacturer. They're so close to surviving.

But we're probably gonna hit a major recession in the next 6 months and then the big 4 will lay off some factory shifts, BMW will lose jacket sales, and Zero is going to straight up go out of business before Slavvy has a chance to experience American Engineering 2: Electric Boogaloo, because all their poo poo is twice as expensive as the competition and 1.5 times as expensive as most people can justify to themselves.

Edit: they don't sell em in NZ, right?

I really hope not. I can't justify one right now, but I'm definitely saving up for a zero.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I hope for Zero's sake they're working on DCFC support with newer models, and soon. An minimum charge time of one hour just doesn't cut it.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mhm for me the key turning point will be when you can get 150-mile range and sub-1-hour charge 0-90% for under $10k

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009

Nfcknblvbl posted:

I hope for Zero's sake they're working on DCFC support with newer models, and soon. An minimum charge time of one hour just doesn't cut it.

Especially for a 7 kwh battery. Get it together Zero!

They could have sexy cooling fins on their bikes, and they would actually use them, unlike Triumph.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Sagebrush posted:

mhm for me the key turning point will be when you can get 150-mile range and sub-1-hour charge 0-90% for under $10k

In a supermoto format.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!
The trackday thread got archived:

Any chance any goons live in Austin and will be going to the COTA track day on Saturday, November 30?

I own a Kendon dual trailer, but my brother owns the SUV we used to tow it and he'll be out of town so I'm trying to figure out how I'll get my bike to the track.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

MetaJew posted:

The trackday thread got archived:

Any chance any goons live in Austin and will be going to the COTA track day on Saturday, November 30?

I own a Kendon dual trailer, but my brother owns the SUV we used to tow it and he'll be out of town so I'm trying to figure out how I'll get my bike to the track.

Tow the trailer behind the bike, simple.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Considering putting one of these on my bike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adD5oC2asXI

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

mewse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adD5oC2asXI

I was literally just watching that this morning and thinking the same

AWOOGA

mewse
May 2, 2006

Martytoof posted:

I was literally just watching that this morning and thinking the same

AWOOGA

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000263076371.html

just saying

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Anyone seeing any BF deals on Cardo Packtalk Bold units?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA2ctPQLWy0

Trambopaline
Jul 25, 2010
I test rode a CB500x today after 3 years of and 15k kms of riding a CBF250. I really liked it and to me it felt like a smoother, fancier and more composed on the road version of my dualsport.

I had a lot of fun on a honda parallel twin dadventure bike. I am clearly the most boring person alive.

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009
So what are/were the actual pros/cons of leading link suspensions?

Seems like they've pretty much gone by the wayside these days, but isn't the whole thing where they stand up on braking actually really good in case you grab a handful of brake in a turn or something?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

They can stand up, squat down or do nothing when you brake. You can make the dive/squat behavior however you like completely independent of the steering, which is the whole point.

They didn't take off because they're a classic case of solution looking for a problem. They're heavy, complex and it's impossible to take advantage of the theoretical extra grip because they have no feel whatsoever and it turns out you need that! It also turns out that if you actually know how to ride fast (nobody who ever designed an alternative front end is a very good rider, I'm convinced of this), the 'flaws' of the fork turn out to be super helpful because they let you have different geometry in different parts of the corner, effectively 'cheating' the maximum turn rate your bike and tyres theoretically allow.

Think about the above and think about what bikes you've seen alternative front ends on and you'll find they're always either on something huge and heavy where the advantages of the fork are nullified, or on a lovely scooter/UB where load capacity has priority over riding feels. Oh and they stick them on rich dude baubles like the vyrus and tesi cause it looks impressive.

Slavvy fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Dec 3, 2019

DearSirXNORMadam
Aug 1, 2009
That makes sense.

Does the thing about having a different geometry in different parts of the corner depend on having rake?

Eg, do you mean that the wheelbase shortens/lengthens depending on where the fork is in the travel, where the change would be more if you had more rake? Or is it more about how far your shock has to compress/expand depending on where your forks are in the travel?

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?
Long post incoming. I wrote this to summarize "what I learned" from my accident in August. There's not a ton that I did learn, but maybe the few things I did can benefit someone.
----
As you may already know, in August of this year I was in a serious motorcycle accident on the highway. Getting onto RT 95/128 from 24 N, I was in the left lane of the interchange with a dump truck about a car length ahead of me in the right lane. The truck hit a bump, and a bunch of debris from its load bounced out of the back and scattered onto the highway. Included in the debris was an object roughly the size of a 4-slice toaster which went right at the front wheel of my bike. It’s difficult to rationalize exactly what happened in the short timeframe in which it did, but near as I can tell, the front wheel of my bike went up, came down at an angle, and took me off the left side as it listed and careened into a guardrail. Being pulled off the bike sheared off my footboard and broke my leg, but when the bike hit the guardrail it apparently flipped and spun. I went sliding down the highway approximately 50 yds with my bike ahead of me. According to my speedometer, which froze at some point, I was going at least 55. Other than the broken leg, I was unhurt. The dump truck did not stop.

The bike was completely destroyed. The front wheel, tire, forks, gas tank, primary cover, both foot boards, air intake, exhaust, right side bag, rear fender, oil cooler, and the frame were all damaged beyond repair. I was taken by ambulance to the closest trauma center (15 minutes, thanks Massachusetts), and had surgery to install a titanium rod in my tibia with 4 stabilizing screws. Later, I had another screw put into my ankle.

1. ATGATT
    This isn’t something I learned so much as something I’ll never not do again. In the past, I have on occasion gone out without Kevlar jeans or without an armored jacket. Never without a full face or gloves, but I’ve made concessions on super hot days. I don’t know what the hell possessed me to wear full armor on a hot day in early August, but sweet Christmas am I glad I did.
    My poo poo:
    1. Shoei RF1200 - didn’t have a scratch on it until I took it off and threw it, but it was completely full of gravel and oil. Early in the crash, the primary cover was punctured, and I wound up covered in oil from the slide.
    2. Cortech Fusion Textile Jacket - frayed around the elbow armor and scuffed all up the back, but otherwise fine. Also covered in oil.
    3. Harley Davidson leather gloves - Burst a bit at the seams, but didn’t wear through. As much as I hate paying a premium for gear just because there’s a picture of an eagle on it, HD makes the only gloves that fit my weird carnival hands properly. I distinctly remember while sliding down the highway “man my hands are getting hot.” The leather got hot enough to give me a heat blister, but didn’t wear through.
    4. Tobacco jeans - Wore through the denim at the rear end, but not at all through the Kevlar. Wound up getting cut to shreds by EMS.
    5. RSD Mojave Boots - Scuffed and beat looking, but mostly fine after being cleaned.

2. GoPro Always
    Any time I took a ride up some of the more exciting highways in New England, I’d always ride with a GoPro. For some reason, this time, I did not, which means that any information on the dump truck is lost and I was on my own financially. The shittiest thing about not having my GoPro was that I’d just gotten a new Hero 7 that morning, and didn’t bring it with me because my Shoei helmet didn’t have a GoPro mount and I figured the adhesive wouldn’t cure well enough for a ride that day. My other helmet, a HJC CL17 already had a mount, but it's a less comfortable, technically less safe helmet. My plan was I'd wear the Shoei and mount the GoPro when I got back. I’ve since bought a custom Shoei GoPro mount, and bring at least one GoPro with me on any ride.

3. MedPay & Collision Insurance. Also, get a lawyer
    The reason the GoPro footage would have been so helpful is that, at least in Massachusetts, the Personal Injury Protection part of motorcycle insurance does not cover personal injury. When I asked my agent why I pay it, their answer was “because it’s a state law.”

MedPay or Medical Payments allows you to pay into a fund that will pay out in the event of an injury. This fund can then be absorbed by your health insurance as the limit (potentially) of what you’ll responsible for in the event of an accident. My health insurance also does not pay out in the event of a motorcycle accident, so without a lawyer, I would have been completely hosed. My inpatient hospital stay, not including two surgeries, physical therapy, medical equipment, medications, or tests, came to $47,000. The plan for my health insurance company was to put a lien on me for that cost. My lawyers response was “filing a deposition will cost $1,000, after which I will request discovery on all clients for whom you have not sought similar recompense. How about my client pays you $1,000 and we call it a day.” I only paid $1,000. In addition to the collision payout, I was also paid out from the "Uninsured Motorist" part of my insurance. It wasn't an incredible amount of money, but it helped pay for some things.

4. Keep your receipts
    This may be another “YMMV,” but my motorcycle insurance also covered all aftermarket parts, OEM or otherwise, and any protective gear that was damaged in the accident. The total value of those things went into the appraised cost of the bike. For whatever reason, I kept the receipts, and as a result, my payout was greater than the MSRP of my motorcycle. I was able to use the difference after what I owed on the loan to put a down payment on a new bike, replace all my gear (jacket, gloves, helmet, etc), and upgrade some parts of my new bike.

After the crash I also learned things like your standard run of the mill pair of crutches loving suck, and you can buy better ones on Amazon. Also, I have no idea how anyone who doesn't work from home could financially survive a motorcycle accident, because I would have had to miss a poo poo ton of work for doctors appointments, physical therapy, etc.

In summary always speed around dump trucks. Thank you for attending my TED Talk.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Mirconium posted:

That makes sense.

Does the thing about having a different geometry in different parts of the corner depend on having rake?

Eg, do you mean that the wheelbase shortens/lengthens depending on where the fork is in the travel, where the change would be more if you had more rake? Or is it more about how far your shock has to compress/expand depending on where your forks are in the travel?

I'm referring to the fact that when you brake/accelerate with a fork, you change the rake, trail, wheelbase and COG all at once in a perfectly intuitive way. It does depend on having rake, so yes you could just design an alternative front end that behaves exactly like a fork, but then you're paying a huge price in complexity and weight for basically nothing. I suspect what happened to elf's front swingarm GP program is the riders kept directing development toward having more fork-like behavior and in the end they decided the whole thing was a waste of time because forks aren't actually flawed or deficient in some crippling way. I also think the fork's compatibility with human brain wiring is frequently underestimated by engineers, this goes back my idea that they're usually not very good riders and tend to seek technical solutions to being slow (see also the innumerable enclosed or foot forward machines built by tragic men in sheds).

Additionally, GP riders' ability to feel the front tire slipping depends on the first 2-3mm of fork travel after the tire breaks traction, that tiny movement provides enough warning for the rider to change his inputs slightly and save the crash before it happens. A front swingarm will never, ever be able to replicate this level of fidelity so they'll forever be dead in the water in racing, and seeing as racing is pretty much the only meaningful driver of technical change in bikes besides legislation, I don't think we'll ever leave forks behind. You'd need an absolutely huge traction/turn rate advantage to make it worthwhile and that just isn't there.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Strife posted:

Long post incoming. I wrote this to summarize "what I learned" from my accident in August. There's not a ton that I did learn, but maybe the few things I did can benefit someone.
----
As you may already know, in August of this year I was in a serious motorcycle accident on the highway. Getting onto RT 95/128 from 24 N, I was in the left lane of the interchange with a dump truck about a car length ahead of me in the right lane. The truck hit a bump, and a bunch of debris from its load bounced out of the back and scattered onto the highway. Included in the debris was an object roughly the size of a 4-slice toaster which went right at the front wheel of my bike. It’s difficult to rationalize exactly what happened in the short timeframe in which it did, but near as I can tell, the front wheel of my bike went up, came down at an angle, and took me off the left side as it listed and careened into a guardrail. Being pulled off the bike sheared off my footboard and broke my leg, but when the bike hit the guardrail it apparently flipped and spun. I went sliding down the highway approximately 50 yds with my bike ahead of me. According to my speedometer, which froze at some point, I was going at least 55. Other than the broken leg, I was unhurt. The dump truck did not stop.

The bike was completely destroyed. The front wheel, tire, forks, gas tank, primary cover, both foot boards, air intake, exhaust, right side bag, rear fender, oil cooler, and the frame were all damaged beyond repair. I was taken by ambulance to the closest trauma center (15 minutes, thanks Massachusetts), and had surgery to install a titanium rod in my tibia with 4 stabilizing screws. Later, I had another screw put into my ankle.

1. ATGATT
    This isn’t something I learned so much as something I’ll never not do again. In the past, I have on occasion gone out without Kevlar jeans or without an armored jacket. Never without a full face or gloves, but I’ve made concessions on super hot days. I don’t know what the hell possessed me to wear full armor on a hot day in early August, but sweet Christmas am I glad I did.
    My poo poo:
    1. Shoei RF1200 - didn’t have a scratch on it until I took it off and threw it, but it was completely full of gravel and oil. Early in the crash, the primary cover was punctured, and I wound up covered in oil from the slide.
    2. Cortech Fusion Textile Jacket - frayed around the elbow armor and scuffed all up the back, but otherwise fine. Also covered in oil.
    3. Harley Davidson leather gloves - Burst a bit at the seams, but didn’t wear through. As much as I hate paying a premium for gear just because there’s a picture of an eagle on it, HD makes the only gloves that fit my weird carnival hands properly. I distinctly remember while sliding down the highway “man my hands are getting hot.” The leather got hot enough to give me a heat blister, but didn’t wear through.
    4. Tobacco jeans - Wore through the denim at the rear end, but not at all through the Kevlar. Wound up getting cut to shreds by EMS.
    5. RSD Mojave Boots - Scuffed and beat looking, but mostly fine after being cleaned.

2. GoPro Always
    Any time I took a ride up some of the more exciting highways in New England, I’d always ride with a GoPro. For some reason, this time, I did not, which means that any information on the dump truck is lost and I was on my own financially. The shittiest thing about not having my GoPro was that I’d just gotten a new Hero 7 that morning, and didn’t bring it with me because my Shoei helmet didn’t have a GoPro mount and I figured the adhesive wouldn’t cure well enough for a ride that day. My other helmet, a HJC CL17 already had a mount, but it's a less comfortable, technically less safe helmet. My plan was I'd wear the Shoei and mount the GoPro when I got back. I’ve since bought a custom Shoei GoPro mount, and bring at least one GoPro with me on any ride.

3. MedPay & Collision Insurance. Also, get a lawyer
    The reason the GoPro footage would have been so helpful is that, at least in Massachusetts, the Personal Injury Protection part of motorcycle insurance does not cover personal injury. When I asked my agent why I pay it, their answer was “because it’s a state law.”

MedPay or Medical Payments allows you to pay into a fund that will pay out in the event of an injury. This fund can then be absorbed by your health insurance as the limit (potentially) of what you’ll responsible for in the event of an accident. My health insurance also does not pay out in the event of a motorcycle accident, so without a lawyer, I would have been completely hosed. My inpatient hospital stay, not including two surgeries, physical therapy, medical equipment, medications, or tests, came to $47,000. The plan for my health insurance company was to put a lien on me for that cost. My lawyers response was “filing a deposition will cost $1,000, after which I will request discovery on all clients for whom you have not sought similar recompense. How about my client pays you $1,000 and we call it a day.” I only paid $1,000. In addition to the collision payout, I was also paid out from the "Uninsured Motorist" part of my insurance. It wasn't an incredible amount of money, but it helped pay for some things.

4. Keep your receipts
    This may be another “YMMV,” but my motorcycle insurance also covered all aftermarket parts, OEM or otherwise, and any protective gear that was damaged in the accident. The total value of those things went into the appraised cost of the bike. For whatever reason, I kept the receipts, and as a result, my payout was greater than the MSRP of my motorcycle. I was able to use the difference after what I owed on the loan to put a down payment on a new bike, replace all my gear (jacket, gloves, helmet, etc), and upgrade some parts of my new bike.

After the crash I also learned things like your standard run of the mill pair of crutches loving suck, and you can buy better ones on Amazon. Also, I have no idea how anyone who doesn't work from home could financially survive a motorcycle accident, because I would have had to miss a poo poo ton of work for doctors appointments, physical therapy, etc.

In summary always speed around dump trucks. Thank you for attending my TED Talk.

Man, that sucks. I'm glad you're OK but that's awfully rough.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I’m glad you’re allright; what an awful way to learn these kinds of lessons.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Jeez that sucks. One time while riding on a freeway, a pickup truck in front of me had a loving blanket fly out of its bed straight towards me, I had to dodge that poo poo so fast. God knows what would have happened to me if I had gotten wrapped up by that damned thing.

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Jeez that sucks. One time while riding on a freeway, a pickup truck in front of me had a loving blanket fly out of its bed straight towards me, I had to dodge that poo poo so fast. God knows what would have happened to me if I had gotten wrapped up by that damned thing.

That is terrifying. At least with a mattress or a ladder in the road, you can swerve around it. When it's flying through the air, you could find yourself swerving into it when you'd have avoided it going straight, or vice-versa. Kind of just a "Jesus take the bars" situation.

Edit: I don't know if I posted any of the photos on SA, so check it out:

Before:

Note, that front fairing was never recovered.

After:

A buddy of mine went and took those photos. The owner of the shop it was towed to very hesitantly asked, "..did he live?" My buddy goes "yeah he's fine, just broke his leg."

He also grabbed the tank decal and put it into a shadow box for me, which was nice.

Strife fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 3, 2019

bsamu
Mar 11, 2006

Strife posted:

Insurance stuff
To clarify, you're saying that the Personal Injury Protection that I pay for in MA isn't valid for motorcycle injuries? I carry $5k of medical payments coverage as well but I figured that was a stopgap to help cushion the blow of whatever costs were sent my way after health insurance.

How were you able to find out what wasn't covered under health insurance? [edit: i suppose you found out when they said they wouldn't pay for your medical bills..] I didn't even think that it there would be an exemption for moto accidents. Now I have to dig through all the info from them to find out. Spooky.

bsamu fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

bsamu posted:

To clarify, you're saying that the Personal Injury Protection that I pay for in MA isn't valid for motorcycle injuries? I carry $5k of medical payments coverage as well but I figured that was a stopgap to help cushion the blow of whatever costs were sent my way after health insurance.

How were you able to find out what wasn't covered under health insurance? [edit: i suppose you found out when they said they wouldn't pay for your medical bills..] I didn't even think that it there would be an exemption for moto accidents. Now I have to dig through all the info from them to find out. Spooky.

Yep. Now, I don't know if that's a Geico thing or if it applies to other insurance companies, but while laying in a hospital bed I had a woman tell me that Geico would not be paying my medical bills, as my motorcycle insurance does not cover personal injury.

Apparently it says so if you hover over the policy details. Apparently you need to be minding your own business and struck by an oncoming motorcycle for that to pay out.

Geico posted:

Personal Injury Protection does not cover owners or operators of, or guests upon, motorcycles who suffer bodily injury while operating, or riding as a guest upon, such vehicles.
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) pays reasonable expenses for necessary medical services, lost wages and replacement services for you, or anyone living in your household, if injured while occupying an auto which does not have Massachusetts Compulsory Insurance or if struck by an auto or motorcycle which does not have Massachusetts Compulsory Insurance. It also provides coverage for any pedestrian, including you, if struck by your motorcycle in Massachusetts or any Massachusetts resident who, while a pedestrian, is struck by your motorcycle outside of Massachusetts. For any one accident, we will pay as many people as are injured, but the most we will pay for injuries to any one person is $8,000.