Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Telegraph front page being transmitted from the mirror universe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

jabby posted:

Lol at the predicted results in the leaders seats.

Swinson - Lean Lib Dem
Johnson - Likely Conservative
Corbyn - Safe Labour

if the Tories get a majority, it's proof God hates us
if the Tories get a majority but Boris loses his seat, it's proof God hates us but still has a brilliant sense of humour

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

Apraxin posted:

Telegraph front page being transmitted from the mirror universe:

Shameful lack of

:byodood: MARXIST JEZZA FLIPS OFF ELECTORATE, SAYS JEWS SHOULD GO BACK TO JEWLANDIA :byodood:

E: Making a scottish lad say 'Island of Ireland' five times fast is loving hilarious.

RockyB fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Nov 28, 2019

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Braggart posted:

Surely only one angle of sounding is possible i.e. down the pipe? :thunk:

Ms A, we need your expertise :D

If flaccid the urethra yields somewhat to the device, but if erect the angle is much more constrainted, yes - that's why most sounds are either slightly flexible (If made of e.g. silicon) or are curved (metal). You may need to do a little wiggling either way though, so technically speaking there is more than one angle, but it is a technicality.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Ms Adequate posted:

If flaccid the urethra yields somewhat to the device, but if erect the angle is much more constrainted, yes - that's why most sounds are either slightly flexible (If made of e.g. silicon) or are curved (metal). You may need to do a little wiggling either way though, so technically speaking there is more than one angle, but it is a technicality.

this is horrible

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Ms Adequate posted:

Sounds awful.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
You're not supposed to treat your dong like the marianas trench

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

always thank the rock hider

jabby posted:

Lol at the predicted results in the leaders seats.

Swinson - Lean Lib Dem
Johnson - Likely Conservative
Corbyn - Safe Labour

Only the Lib Dems can unseat Jeremy Corbyn!

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

I live in disappointment to have not received a LibDem leaflet telling me how they’re going to win in my constituency, which went 65% Labour st the last election.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Ms Adequate posted:

Thank you for enlightening the thread Ms A :D

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
After that post I think I'm ready for a 5 year Tory government

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Noxville posted:

I live in disappointment to have not received a LibDem leaflet telling me how they’re going to win in my constituency, which went 65% Labour st the last election.

Got my first today, from Boris himself no less.

Interestingly, mine had "Better Hospitals, Streets, Schools" etc as the header. No mention of Brexit until almost the end, almost in passing

The ones my 60 year old relatives got - "GET BREXIT DONE"

The joys of audience segmenting

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
If the podcast wants a statistics goon to waffle about polling and MRP then feel free to pm me.

Lord of the Llamas fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 28, 2019

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Noxville posted:

Only the Whigs can win in Old Sarum!

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Sycophantry posted:

I know there's a goon who lives in Hyndburn (or was?) which is the constituency next to mine in Lancashire. I work in Hyndburn.

I have insane doubts that it'd turn Tory, but I might be wrong. Not saying that Graham Jones doesn't deserve to be out on his pathetic, Saudi-worshipping arse, but turning Tory is a big, big ask.

'Sup, it me. Jfc, I do not envy your commute.

I haven't been very involved with canvassing this time due to having a toddler now. I did take part last time though and Graham did somehow manage to increase his vote after expressing concerns beforehand he might lose the seat. This is a Leave constituency but I'd still be shocked if the Tories got it back.

I work in social care so only the densest of idiots in my workplace would vote Tory, but I'll be trying to convince as much of my wife's family to commit to go red as possible.

Lt. Danger
Dec 22, 2006

jolly good chaps we sure showed the hun

jesus christ shut the gently caress up about prolapses and sounding

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Rarity posted:

After that post I think I'm ready for a 5 year Tory government

Ms As or the cursed picture thread one because they're very different levels

this is a link to the cursed images thread that is then a link to the cursed image tagged so you are warned as to just how cursed this is

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3833370&pagenumber=1170&perpage=40#post500305432

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Lt. Danger posted:

jesus christ shut the gently caress up about prolapses and sounding

Honestly I'm preferring it to the other poll chat

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Jose posted:

this is a link to the cursed images thread that is then a link to the cursed image tagged so you are warned as to just how cursed this is

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3833370&pagenumber=1170&perpage=40#post500305432

It looks like someone wrapped a baseball bat in a quilt made of meat.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Kegluneq posted:

Well, both are about a bunch of assholes collapsing

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Pro tip: if you get testicular torsion they try to correct it under local anaesthetic because it's better for blood flow so when they snip your scrote open and gently remove your balls from the sack, rotate them back around and remove any necrotic tissue, you can feel every single bit of it, it simply doesn't hurt.

CGI Stardust
Nov 7, 2010

Brexit is but a door,
election time is but a window.

I'll be back

Jose posted:

5 stars, precisely as cursed as described, delivered on time

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

josh04 posted:

It looks like someone wrapped a baseball bat in a quilt made of meat.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Drone_Fragger posted:

Pro tip: if you get testicular torsion they try to correct it under local anaesthetic because it's better for blood flow so when they snip your scrote open and gently remove your balls from the sack, rotate them back around and remove any necrotic tissue, you can feel every single bit of it, it simply doesn't hurt.

look at this noob getting his balls twisted round like an idiot

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Drone_Fragger posted:

Speaking from experience? If so, sorry about your brokeballs :(

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good

Kegluneq posted:

+1

Tigey posted:

Well, both are about a bunch of assholes collapsing

1++

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Jose posted:

It's like a big, thick, meaty flesh human kebab

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Drone_Fragger posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slobhI2HXhA

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Continuity RCP posted:

You're not supposed to treat your dong like the marianas trench
That's good, because I can't get a hydraulic press that goes up to 15,750 psi.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Ms Adequate posted:

I'm quoting this post for my next neurologist appointment so I can ask him why did I get a temporal lobe seizure while reading it

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Feels a bit early to have begun the night crew posting...

Though I'm in for it either way, as my toddler has hand foot & mouth and won't sleep or indeed stop whining

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
given the Labour party membership's evident horniness, I would fear a Corbyn government.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Drone_Fragger posted:

What about testicular toroidism? :ohdear:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Azza Bamboo posted:

given the Labour party membership's evident horniness, I would fear a Corbyn government.

the left takes all the pain and misery that the tories inflict on the poor and instead inflict it on their own genitals. vote labour for a brighter tomorrow

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

There's a blue pill for that, old man ;)

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

Do you actually need one because it's not that difficult to find if you know the right suppliers.

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Angepain posted:

the left takes all the pain and misery that the tories inflict on the poor and instead inflict it on their own genitals. vote labour for a brighter tomorrow

Pwning the means of reproduction :ussr:

(He's crying because it hurts so good.)

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Drone_Fragger posted:

Devastating news for Ms A.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Still lolling at the time max mosely took the news of the world to court for libel because they claimed he went to a nazi themed sex dungeon and the judge ruled that simply wearing a military style uniform doesn't make the sex dungeon "nazi themed" so they lost the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Braggart
Nov 10, 2011

Drone_Fragger posted:

Still lolling at the time max mosely took the news of the world to court for libel because they claimed he went to a nazi themed sex dungeon and the judge ruled that simply wearing a military style uniform doesn't make the sex dungeon "nazi themed" so they lost the case

Well duh, Jeremy Corbyn wasn't present.