Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/1199732739202854912?s=19

JPN players will have their login streaks preserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
that's hilarious

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Oh boy I can already hear the EN players on reddit sharpening their pitchforks and grabbing their torches.

W.T. Fits posted:

Angra Mainyu also shows up in Amakusa's interlude as a story support just to make sure you have an Avenger available for a fight against a Ruler.

A surprisingly bro move for that rear end in a top hat.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Angra shows up in a lot of random places you wouldn't expect him to, appropriately enough, and he gets his own unannounced interlude eventually which is excellent.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

As predicted, Salem on the 2nd

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1199764968721305600?s=19

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

taser rates posted:

Angra shows up in a lot of random places you wouldn't expect him to, appropriately enough, and he gets his own unannounced interlude eventually which is excellent.

They totally announced it!

It's just that instead of giving it a big, splashy announcement page, it was listed as a bug fix in the patch notes for the update where it was added.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
It's even vaguer than that because they don't mention him by name, iirc it was just like "an interlude was added for the 0* servant", which was great because it was also the same update they added an Enkidu interlude.

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

Does Fujino ever show up in a chapter/event? She gets released for the KnK rerun but I’m guessing they didn’t bother rewriting that event’s story to add her to it.

Gonna grail her to 90 either way, though.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Bakeneko posted:

Does Fujino ever show up in a chapter/event? She gets released for the KnK rerun but I’m guessing they didn’t bother rewriting that event’s story to add her to it.

Gonna grail her to 90 either way, though.

Nope. Her Material Book entry even says she's just a cameo and wont appear in any story.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Fujino is a main character in my heart.

Her Valentine's scene is voiced and very cute so at least there's that.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Endorph was probated or something so here is her Salem servants review that I will inevitably forget to link in the op

EDIT:That said salem and you can't convince me otherwise

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
gently caress you for making me curious enough about how he got probated to look. gently caress me also I guess for wanting to know. Nobody should go to D&D unprepared.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Captain Baal posted:

Endorph was probated or something so here is her Salem servants review that I will inevitably forget to link in the op

The review for Sheba didn't mention that she's the only ST Arts Caster in the game besides Medea, and saying that she doesn't have any support when her card and attack buffs are party wide is weird.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

The review for Sheba didn't mention that she's the only ST Arts Caster in the game besides Medea, and saying that she doesn't have any support when her card and attack buffs are party wide is weird.

I keep forgetting that Onicure is a Buster NP

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Dr Pepper posted:

and saying that she doesn't have any support when her card and attack buffs are party wide is weird.

endorph did mention in that in pros. the wording may come off as confusing but with context clues im pretty sure the point is that besides her np's attack down, sheba doesn't bring utility the way a lot of caster servants bring heals, def ups, np charge, invincibility, etc.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
also medea may be the other ST arts caster but Sitonai is the 5* ST arts assassin killer

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Edit: Eh, Space said it.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

lol salami

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

heretical salami

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gologle posted:

gently caress you for making me curious enough about how he got probated to look. gently caress me also I guess for wanting to know. Nobody should go to D&D unprepared.

Very Stable Poster melted down baying for the death of Ruth Bader Ginsberg in D&D. Anyway, here are her reviews of anime waifus and aging Supreme Court justices:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

classic vengarr

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

what do y'all think of okeanos caster though

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

when did iskandar get a new variant

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
She's apparently crazy, and I'm here for it.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I got Sassyshin off of a random OCD ticket. Kinda late but neat.
...man NP2 Jack has kinda ruined single target Assassins for me. Also it feels like there are way too many Limited Time Assassins.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Vengarr posted:

Very Stable Poster melted down baying for the death of Ruth Bader Ginsberg in D&D. Anyway, here are her reviews of anime waifus and aging Supreme Court justices:

Aurora posted:

classic vengarr

Robotic Accolade
Jul 23, 2007

EDF! EDF! EDF!
Japanese FGO is STILL not live on iOS store yet, so maintenance will continue indefinitely.

I gotta say, while I'm disappointed as a player that it's taking so long to release, as someone who works with the App Store regularly it warms my heart so see that even the biggest titles on the market get dicked around by those fuckers at Apple just like me.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
e: you know what, never mind. This isn't the place.

I give this original post a 7/10.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Nov 28, 2019

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Vengarr. Vengarr man. This is not the hill of swords to die on. Let it be, dunk on the poster, and move on. Like Circe can't when thinking about Odysseus.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gologle posted:

Vengarr. Vengarr man. This is not the hill of swords to die on. Let it be, dunk on the poster, and move on. Like Circe can't when thinking about Odysseus.

You're right. I've been dealing with loving idiots all week and its starting to drag me down. Thank god for the holiday.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

what do y'all think of okeanos caster though

good animations and hidari character art, second best servant of this group

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Seriously though, who is Nezha? Google comes back with some animated Disney-esque movie.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezha

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

In Journey to the West, Nezha was a general under his father, "Pagoda-wielding Heavenly King" Li Jing. He fought the Monkey King, Sun Wukong, when the latter rebelled against the Jade Emperor. They became friends later.[3] Nezha made some appearances in the novel to help the four protagonists defeat powerful demons including his adoptive sister - Lady Earth Flow.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

which is why she showed up in the journey to the west event eons before becoming playable

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I am dreading the rerun of JttW. Looking back on it, the event sucked. Like, it sucked while it was going on, but in hindsight, it was even worse if possible.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Ohh yeah, I vaguely remember that. I guess she was overshadowed by Excalibanana and the Lalter/Nightengale power couple.

e:

Wiki posted:

Nezha's mother, Lady Yin, gave birth to a ball of flesh after being pregnant with him for three years and six months. Li Jing thought that his wife had given birth to a demon and attacked the ball with his sword. The ball split open and Nezha jumped out as a boy instead of an infant. Nezha could speak and walk immediately after birth.

:eyepop:

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Nov 28, 2019

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Erg posted:

good animations and hidari character art, second best servant of this group

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gologle posted:

I am dreading the rerun of JttW. Looking back on it, the event sucked. Like, it sucked while it was going on, but in hindsight, it was even worse if possible.

Didn't they change it on the rerun to be less grindy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Vengarr posted:

Didn't they change it on the rerun to be less grindy?

iirc NA got most of the changes that were made to the rerun the first time we had it.