Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

oh my gently caress British Robber Baron Weezing seals this as the best pokemon game ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Holy poo poo that one lady has an enormous cake Pokémon.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

God bless the maniac who just surprise traded me a Charmander

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

pokemon owwwwwwwns

just got a ditto gonna make them gently caress

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Ditto: the perennial truck stop prostitute of the Pokémon world.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im mad bc if you ditto an evolved eevee you just get eevees

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

using ditto as a verb sounds dirty

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

nintendo has first party games on sale

https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/cyber-deals/?cid=N1034-01%3Ach%3Dpfb

also a bunch of 3rd party games like Divinity 2 and stuff

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Steam is selling their controllers for five bucks plus shipping. I bought one for 13 bucks shipped.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Looked in on the pokemon thread in Games and holy christ people who are into the competitive scene are broken

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

shame on an IGA posted:

Looked in on the pokemon thread in Games and holy christ people who are into the competitive scene are broken

ftfy

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

shame on an IGA posted:

Now I have to see this. Those people were bitching about it months ago, I can only imagine what they're like now that they've seen how far Game Freak has gone with the "no, this is a new game" philosophy.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

nope they dont exist at all

nope

pokemon is a fun happy place and there certainly isnt room for smash bros community bullshit

no sir no way no how

gently caress you im not looking i hate everyone

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh no no it's a totally different kind of awful than the smash community, they're all about punching themselves in the dick trying to grind a perfect stats hidden-ability gigantamax gyrados that can't be bred and only spawns in raids

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

oh i dont play that game

i complete the pokedex and make my awesome team and feel good about that

thats another game

involving poo poo like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT2i4Qr9CbM

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

fighting the pokemon chairman and the music is fuckkn sick as hell

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

were any of the Pokémon complaints valid?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

were any of the Pokémon complaints valid?

i havent played the new pokemon and i can say this with100% certainty:

No

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The level headed feedback is that it’s good but weak in a lot of areas that make it a mediocre franchise entry, like an underdeveloped main storyline and fewer post-game activities.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

idk i havent played one since blue/red and its been great. im getting wrecked at the championship fight atm

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Digging Fallen Order. I don't do much console gaming anymore so it took me a while to get back into using a controller, but after 973 runs at the Oggdo Bogdo I've started to get the hang of it. Unlocking Force Push made a lot of things a lot easier.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I’m only an hour in, can’t wait to play more. Kinda the game a lot of us have always wanted? Light saber focused especially. What’s the play time looking like? 20 hours?

I think I’m 2nd from highest difficulty and yeah might bump to normal....

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Fallen Order is like a solid B+ game. The controls could be tightened up, though. It lacks much of the general fluidity that defines Uncharted and Dark Souls.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
If any of you guys find a free minute in all the Pokemonning you're doing, there was a huge content update for Stardew Valley, that could have easily been paid DLC, but the creator has a comfortable living and likes doing what he loves, so poo poo's free.

quote:

Hi everyone,

The new 1.4 update for Stardew Valley is now available! As usual, this update is completely free for anyone who owns Stardew Valley. It's always fun & exciting to share new content with you, and I really hope you enjoy discovering all the new stuff.

This update not only adds new content and features to the game, but improves the gameplay experience with a ton of "quality of life" features... including some popular & long-standing requests from the community. There's also an enormous amount of bug fixes and some optimizations improvements--in short, the game is more polished than ever. I hope this update will greatly improve your Stardew Valley experience, and make your time in the valley even more joyful, seemless, and fun.

Below is a very, very condensed version of the 1,4 changelog, with spoilers hidden.

1.4 Changelog (Condensed Version):

A new mystery to the abandoned JojaMart...
Added some more character events... including a new 14-heart event for every spouse.
Added Fish Ponds, a new farm building that allows you to raise fish and harvest a variety of items from them.
Added a new farm map: Four Corners
Added a tailoring & clothing system
Over 60 new items, some fun, some practical and some powerful
Added 24 new hairstyles, 181 new shirts, 35 new hats, 14 new pants, and 2 new boots
Added the ability to invite a certain friend to be your "Housemate"
Junimo Kart has been almost completely re-done
You can now choose from 3 cat breeds & 3 dog breeds.
Added a new end-game farm building
Sheds can be upgraded to double their interior size
Added a Desert Trader
Added 2 new monsters and 2 new alternative levels to the mines
A new type of upgrade at the Blacksmith's
An emote menu for your farmer (default key is Y)
The social tab now keeps track of villagers' likes and dislikes (click on a villager's icon)
Marlon can now recover an item for you after getting knocked out in the mines
You now have the option to play multiplayer with separate money coffers, instead of shared.
Huge amount of Quality of Life improvements, like being able to stack "big" items (like kegs), or seeing the Junimo Note icon pulse when hovering over an item that's required for a bundle.
14 new music tracks!
Hundreds of bug fixes

Again, please keep in mind this is a highly condensed version of the changelog that leaves out a lot of details. The actual changelog is much too long to paste here, but if you'd like to see the complete, spoiler-filled version, please check out this link.

I hope you have fun with the new update, and as always, thanks for playing Stardew Valley!

-ConcernedApe

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

not on consoles yet btw

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I should really sink some time into that. I've got it on my Xbox and Switch and never really played much of it on either.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I somehow have 240 hours played in it, despite not really thinking I'd played it a lot.
It's basically a day at the spa - the game

Feedback from the Stardew Valley thread so far has been overwhelmingly positive, lots of quality of life stuff, tons of bugfixes for bugs that weren't much of an issue in the first place, and a whole bunch of new items, story lines, monsters, crops, end-game plots, etc.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ive put a ton of time into it, my kid and i play co op on switch though so i gotta wait

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkrQvV0Yrb4

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh poo poo I can't wait for that Stardew Valley update hits Switch, I kinda forgot about it after I got BOTW but it always gave me warm and fuzzy memories of the time I got chicken pox in my 20s and spent an entire week emulating Harvest Moon SNES 15 minutes at a time in between benadryl blackouts and praying for the sweet release of death

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

just beat pokemon

its rad and fun and a good time

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

shame on an IGA posted:

Oh poo poo I can't wait for that Stardew Valley update hits Switch, I kinda forgot about it after I got BOTW but it always gave me warm and fuzzy memories of the time I got chicken pox in my 20s and spent an entire week emulating Harvest Moon SNES 15 minutes at a time in between benadryl blackouts and praying for the sweet release of death

snes harvest moon owns so much

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/iFooYa/status/1200870647989035009?s=20

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

started a stardew game with the new patch

just wanna make fat stacks and do a jojo run for once, gently caress pierre and his bullshit prices

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

started a stardew game with the new patch

just wanna make fat stacks and do a jojo run for once, gently caress pierre and his bullshit prices

You are what's wrong with the world you soulless sack of greed.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

You are what's wrong with the world you soulless sack of greed.

Jojamart is what's wrong with the world, but Pierre is a massive sack of poo poo and consigning the world to eternal capitalist slavery is small price to pay to be able to gently caress over Pierre.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/rogue-valve-developer-works-on-game/

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I genuinely do not loving get this meme but I'm so glad it makes you happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug