Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
MOTYC: Kento Miyahara & Yuma Aoyagi vs. Shuji Ishikawa & Suwama, AJPW Real World Tag League (11/11) - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7nxf9w

This match owned. Violent Giants are a great tag team, Aoyagi is very talented, and Kento is so amazing. Just a great match all around.

HM: Aerostar vs. Puma King vs. Flamita vs. Daga, AAA Invading New York (9/15) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3TtXHzf2Q&t=1122s

A very fun all out match.

HM: Ortiz & Santana vs. Fenix & Pentagon Jr., AAA Invading New York (9/15) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3TtXHzf2Q&t=2070s

It's LAX vs. Lucha Bros., of course it's great.

HM: Toru Sugiura vs. Masashi Takeda, THE Gekokujo 2019 (3/31) - https://rutube.ru/video/655d28bdbbe8a61dabdba16df13e84f6/

A fun death match, and Takeda has a ton of charisma.

HM: Lulupencil vs. Yasu Urano, Gatoh Move 11/17 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCeq6Z7btJo

Lulupencil owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Bea Priestley & Emi Sakura vs. Kris Statlander & Hikaru Shida, Dynamite 11/27

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Punch McLightning posted:

HM: Bea Priestley & Emi Sakura vs. Kris Statlander & Hikaru Shida, Dynamite 11/27

yeah, nth.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: PAC vs. Kenny Omega, Dynamite 11/27

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

2nd

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Seconding

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell yeah, brother.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Agree with these

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Chris Jericho vs. Scorpio Sky, Dynamite 11/27

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It truly was a Wednesday, my Judases. Nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

nth, I believed.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yep

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Absolutely.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Nth.

I knew going in that Scorpio didn’t have a chance, but drat if I wasn’t believing for a while there.

He will get there someday!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Yes

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Sure the false finishes got me

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013
I don't really post a lot here (or on the forums in general, really), but I'd like to go ahead and nominate

HM: Emi Sakura and Bea Priestley vs. Hikaru Shida and Kris Statlander, Dynamite 11/27
HM: Lady Shani vs. Keyra vs. La Hiedra, Lucha Capital 11/27

Seriously, I'm thinking AAA's women's division is massively slept on, perhaps.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

PantherWill posted:

HM: Emi Sakura and Bea Priestley vs. Hikaru Shida and Kris Statlander, Dynamite 11/27

:yeah:

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

HM: Lio Rush vs. Akira Tozawa, NXT 11/27

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Procrastinator posted:

HM: Lio Rush vs. Akira Tozawa, NXT 11/27

I'll add in an HM to that too. I'd have added Balor vs. Ciampa too but the interference at the end took away from the match for me.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Jerusalem posted:

I'll add in an HM to that too. I'd have added Balor vs. Ciampa too but the interference at the end took away from the match for me.

Yeah I'd put that and the tag match as a bit below the HM level

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Kenny Omega vs. PAC, AEW Dynamite, 27/11

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
HM: Mei Suruga, Yuna Mizumori and Antonio Honda vs Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) and RinRin, Gatoh Move gtmv 19, 27th November 2019

Was tempted to do MOTYC to make it more likely that it gets in but I can’t really. If there’s a match that sums up what Gatoh Move is as a company it’s this one though: you’ve got their talented own roster here, one of their (very good) rookies, a couple of their regular outsiders (Masa Takanashi is one of the most underrated wrestlers in Japan; he can do almost everything and works in both the biggest and smallest buildings) plus Chris Brookes as your random outsider coming into this wild world and fitting in. They make great use of the venue in this match: from Chris Brookes being able to get rope breaks easily early on because he’s tall and the venue is small, to RinRin “accidentally” hitting her head on the ceiling, to the usual stuff using the window and the crowd. A good example of a match being funny without really being a “comedy match” (you had comedy spots and Honda is there but they go in a very different direction) and a good match to watch if you want to see if Gatoh Move is for you.

It also has Chris Brookes almost putting a 15 year old girl through the ceiling of Ichigaya Chocolate Square which isn’t a sentence I thought I’d ever type this time last year.

https://youtu.be/hHRM3tmE3B0

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

IceAgeComing posted:

HM: Mei Suruga, Yuna Mizumori and Antonio Honda vs Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) and RinRin, Gatoh Move gtmv 19, 27th November 2019
2nd

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Rarity posted:

nth

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

PantherWill posted:

I don't really post a lot here (or on the forums in general, really), but I'd like to go ahead and nominate

Yeah these

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: El Phantasmo vs. Sho, NJPW New Japan Showdown, 09/11

Finally catching up with this show. Match slapped.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

IceAgeComing posted:

3rd.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gatoh Move is such a good YouTube subscribe, matches are always fun and rarely more than 15 minutes of your time

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Kazuchika Okada/Will Ospreay vs. Kota Ibushi/Amazing Red, NJPW New Japan Showdown, 09/11

Duh

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

IceAgeComing posted:

big nth, this goes so many places I wasn't expecting

when Rin Rin bridged out from under Yuna I audibly gasped, girl's gonna win the best technical award in like 3 years

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

IceAgeComing posted:

Hell yes, nth.
It's a lot of fun.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

IceAgeComing posted:

yup yup yup yup yup Nth

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

abraham linksys posted:

when Rin Rin bridged out from under Yuna I audibly gasped, girl's gonna win the best technical award in like 3 years

She’s only 15 and debuted in August as well: to be that good that early is remarkable

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Nth

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: El Phantasmo vs. Sho, NJPW New Japan Showdown, 09/11

Finally catching up with this show. Match slapped.

I was there and my voice was hoarse shouting for my boy Sho

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: El Phantasmo vs. Will Ospreay, Super J Cup (8/25)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HM: Keith Lee & Dominic Dijakovic vs. Undisputed Era, NXT 11/27

HM: Akira Tozawa vs. Lio Rush, NXT 11/27

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Big Mami, Mascarita Dorada, & Nino Hamburguesa vs. Demus, Keyra, & Lady Maravilla, AAA on Twitch (11/17)

The rare Big Mami match that got serious, as she took an overly hard chairshot to the head from Maravilla. They set up a hair vs. mask match afterwards which might be awesome.

HM: Brian Cage vs. Flamita vs. Taurus vs. Daga, AAA on Twitch (11/17)

This was a more fun version of the same kind of match at Invading New York. Daga is really great as a dick.

Punch McLightning fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Nov 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

sportsgenius86 posted:

HM: Keith Lee & Dominic Dijakovic vs. Undisputed Era, NXT 11/27

HM: Akira Tozawa vs. Lio Rush, NXT 11/27

Seconding

These were both loving excellent - except the UE double kick has got to see like one of the weakest loving finishers ever, I'm glad its a tag-team move, but its a loving leg swipe and chest kick...., I'm pretty sure I could take it and kick out :colbert: )

and I haven't heard of Rush really since he was calling out the WWE (good for him) and when he was Lashleys hypeman (bad for him). So I'm glad hes settled down, because he is a loving fantastic speedy wrestler, and finally gave us the Suplex of the apron spot thats been teased by like every match ever it seems (even Kenny/Evans this week)