Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Saalkin posted:

Colt has a plant here. my buddy works there, they do all the arms forces poo poo.

I though Diemaco made the C7?

Looks like colt though, I only ever used the black fixed stock version though, maybe the new ones are colt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

I grew up watching this show

I’m American

Omg, Air Farce was only barely tolerable as a canadian who understood what was being made fun of. Like I can't even imagine.

"Boy, they're really sockin' it to that Stockwell Day guy again. He must work there or something."

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I'm Mike

From kanmore

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

I though Diemaco made the C7?

Looks like colt though, I only ever used the black fixed stock version though, maybe the new ones are colt.

I don't know if it's all the CFs poo poo but yeah. I know they're working on replacing the browning HPs right now or some poo poo.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Saalkin posted:

I don't know if it's all the CFs poo poo but yeah. I know they're working on replacing the browning HPs right now or some poo poo.

Haha, why even bother? They were bad though, I once used one that had had the rifling almost entirely shot away.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Diemaco got bought out by Colt and made them into their Canadian branch.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Remember when one of the excuses for not cancelling the contract was that if we didn't sell the Saudis death weapons, Germany would?

Well, Germany has had a moratorium on weapons exports to Saudi Arabia for over a year now and has been pressuring France and the UK to follow suit. Granted, this was motivated by the Kashoggi rather than the Yemeni genocide but that's not nothing, as the saying goes.

Hell, loving South Africa recently banned exports to KSA and UAE.

Precambrian Video Games has issued a correction as of 07:56 on Nov 29, 2019

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/markusoff/status/1199482904008507392

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/thestaredmonton/status/1200188893108285441

Funny, I don't hear Conservatives standing up for free speech on campus in this case. :thunk:

e: The lecturer ran as a Marxist-Leninist candidate last election.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Coxswain Balls posted:

Diemaco got bought out by Colt and made them into their Canadian branch.

I guess it just makes sense that our military-industrial complex isn't even Canadian.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Suplex Liberace posted:

i really wish they 9/11'd the cn tower

If the Saudis really wanted to infuriate Canada they would slam a plane into one of those cool giant dump trucks they use in Fort Mac

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/jandrewdyck/status/1200181712778493953?s=20

part of me hopes that everyone that showed up at the city of winnipegs public consultations are representative of the population of winnipeg and not just the outliers that show up to yell at city council

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1200491177633570818

More like Ed Not So Fast, amirite :dadjoke:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Wow. He is hosed.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

infernal machines posted:

Wow. He is hosed.

Good

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
I can't wait to see which physical manifestation of primordial evil manages to unseat "your suburban dad"

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
Hopefully christine whatsherface who lost to doug ford

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
She's his minister of health.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
I just want to see her win something

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

the current names being floated for next conservative leader are

stephen harper
brian pallister
brad wall
peter mackay
caroline mulroney
michelle rempel
mark mulroney
erin o'toole
jean charest

im not sure why people would want the failson or faildaughter of maybe the worst pm in canadian history but cons are a weird bunch

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

for all his faults, mulroney was an early and strong voice in the anti-aparthied movement

there are far worse.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it only took 30 years to look back fondly on mulroney. how far we've come

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

mulroney cancelled the NEP, he sold 23 federal crown corporations, meech-lake accord, bought in the gst thats just scratching the surface

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

upgunned shitpost posted:

for all his faults, mulroney was an early and strong voice in the anti-aparthied movement

there are far worse.

Considering every subsequent government has managed to worse, not even sure he is top 5 worst PMs.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

DariusLikewise posted:

mulroney cancelled the NEP, he sold 23 federal crown corporations, meech-lake accord, bought in the gst thats just scratching the surface

white people problems. now lemme tell you a little story about how this country got started and what happened to those of us already here...

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
why not ben??!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Cons want ex pms' kids because a) cons actually want to live in an absolute monarchy, b) their logic is like a 3rd grader who thinks that some kind of symmetry with Justin is necessary.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

CommonShore posted:

Cons want ex pms' kids because a) cons actually want to live in an absolute monarchy, b) their logic is like a 3rd grader who thinks that some kind of symmetry with Justin is necessary.

feels like a good way to maintain the existing power structures within the party. you figure those kids won't rock the boat too hard given how they got their job

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 21:42 on Nov 29, 2019

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

CommonShore posted:

An other reason JT is number one con

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I've had a strong gut feeling since the election that Harper is coming back.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Another Bill posted:

it's too quiet

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

DariusLikewise posted:

stephen harper
brian pallister
brad wall
peter mackay
caroline mulroney
michelle rempel
mark mulroney
erin o'toole
jean charest

im not sure why people would want the failson or faildaughter of maybe the worst pm in canadian history but cons are a weird bunch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

stephen harper
brian pallister
brad wall
peter mackay
caroline mulroney
michelle rempel
mark mulroney
erin o'toole
jean charest

guillotine
guillotine
guillotine
guillotine
guillotine
guillotine
guillotine
guillotine
guillotine feet first

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

infernal machines posted:

as a canadian, i'm sorry.

we can do better, we just very rarely do

In Canada, better is always possible.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Another Bill posted:

Harper is one year older today than Jean Chrétien was in 1993.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Oh poo poo I just had a moment of clarity in which I foresaw how awful the Harper vs Trudeau rematch election campaign would be. The strategic voting ads... the race to the bottom... oh god. poo poo.

I'm experiencing physical pain right now.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

James Baud posted:

I read it more as "dumbass tenant didn't shovel it like they're supposed to, landlord has to notice and deal with it", but I've always done all the yard work on my rentals (as a tenant) so what do I know about being a bad one?

Why are you doing free labour for your landlord

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

DariusLikewise posted:

stephen harper
brian pallister
brad wall
peter mackay
caroline mulroney
michelle rempel
mark mulroney
erin o'toole
jean charest

there is a lot to laugh at in that list but Jean Charest might just take the cake

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

i wouldnt doubt scott moe, doug ford and jason kenney taking a run at it either if they though they could win, its going to be funny in april 2020 to see who backstabs who until it sets in that whoever wins is one step away from pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

upgunned shitpost posted:

white people problems. now lemme tell you a little story about how this country got started and what happened to those of us already here...

listen buddy its called an exaggeration, its important to realize that all pms of canada are dumb and lovely