Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Al! posted:

slot rockets in flight *ping*
crackternoon delort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

I'm thankgful I remember sailor.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I gotta work tomorrow

gently caress

I do too but I have a short shift at 6pm lmao
gonna drink cause why not

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Joementum posted:

tag yourself. i'm cruise missile wipes out $2.3 audit.

I’m Who Is DJT Really

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

zyla easily claims release of cures

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I work Saturday. Gonna spend Friday with the wife and probably do some poo poo posting somewhere.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Pohl posted:

I do too but I have a short shift at 6pm lmao
gonna drink cause why not

I knocked down a half bottle of Evan Williams today and I'll be fine to work anyway, gently caress it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

1561 UFO Battle of Nuremberg

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I knocked down a half bottle of Evan Williams today and I'll be fine to work anyway, gently caress it

Now is the perfect time for peppermint schnapps imo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Zyla posted:

zyla easily claims release of cures

this refers to the belief that the deep state has alien cures for every disease (along with advanced tech like teleportation) and after trump drains the swamp and achieves the great awakening the cures will be provided for free to all

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Joementum posted:

John cusack why?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Joementum posted:

this refers to the belief that the deep state has alien cures for every disease (along with advanced tech like teleportation) and after trump drains the swamp and achieves the great awakening the cures will be provided for free to all

whats the trumps uncle thing about? is it a theory that he put a series of clues in skyrim as to the identity of the whistleblower?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Joementum posted:

they'll never stop the failsons

have no fears we've got stories for years

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Joementum posted:

Nichelle is Nichael?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Aino Minako posted:

John cusack why?

the believe he is a russian spy because he met with snowden once

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Thanksgiving at a rich person retirement community was nice but I felt very out of place. My fiance's grandpa and his wife tried to give us a painting they got in Europe, but couldn't remember where and named off like a dozen cities in eight different countries trying to remember where they got it. Any one of which I would feel lucky to visit once in my lifetime.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

i like how they wrote "C_A" so the CIA cant find them using gogole. t hats some good loving ops security there

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ongoing operatin: weed

also project paperclip is still active so we're getting some good, good 40's science form those nazis we're still getting from germany

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

punchymcpunch posted:

whats the trumps uncle thing about? is it a theory that he put a series of clues in skyrim as to the identity of the whistleblower?

no, Trump often brags about his MIT professor uncle, who qanon believes has the secrets to UFO tech

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Thanksgiving at a rich person retirement community was nice but I felt very out of place. My fiance's grandpa and his wife tried to give us a painting they got in Europe, but couldn't remember where and named off like a dozen cities in eight different countries trying to remember where they got it. Any one of which I would feel lucky to visit once in my lifetime.

what do you mean tried?
Take that poo poo and run, you have no idea what it may have been.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Joementum posted:

Huh. By what mechanism will the rich and powerful be forced to make these cures available to the gullible lunatics dumb enough to believe this prophecy?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Joementum posted:

the believe he is a russian spy because he met with snowden once

consider this

Danny Trejo, who spent a long time in prison, says the only celebrity that terrifies him is John Cusack. he says that his eyes are completely soulless and it unnerves him

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

Huh. By what mechanism will the rich and powerful be forced to make these cures available to the gullible lunatics dumb enough to believe this prophecy?
Clearly Trump will teleport the cures directly to the people.

Apr 7, 2003

Zyla posted:

consider this

Danny Trejo, who spent a long time in prison, says the only celebrity that terrifies him is John Cusack. he says that his eyes are completely soulless and it unnerves him

he ain't wrong

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tromka

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bethamphetamine posted:

trump

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

the pumpernickel ryye was the best part (put lingonberries on it and that rocked)

and now $5 botytles of wine from target

oh also i unwittingly stole a gluten-free pumpkin pie from whole foods that i'm going to give my celiac co-workers tomorrow

decent day all told~

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_v5_4yuXRo

tunt

Apr 7, 2003

Lotta drunk goons today.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
90 year old nazi scientist: pneumatics. its the future! imagine an office where letters can be sent through tubes!

trump, sipping diet coke through a MAGA straw: like email but with straws?

nazi: exactly!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

3DCAT posted:

Nichelle is Nichael?

:tinfoil:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Clearly Trump will teleport the cures directly to the people.

With such a detailed, extensive word salad conspiracy it seems remiss to neglect the teleportation. To me, that's a really critical part of the prophecy to omit.

What if some libertarian champion's "Cure's Choice" and offers cure vouchers to further defund public healthcare? Just like with public school.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a.lo posted:

Plinkey is that a turd

the monitor switch is on the front of your screen

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MIT Romney

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

With such a detailed, extensive word salad conspiracy it seems remiss to neglect the teleportation. To me, that's a really critical part of the prophecy to omit.

What if some libertarian champion's "Cure's Choice" and offers cure vouchers to further defund public healthcare? Just like with public school.

what if a swamp person's kid benefits from one of the cures? what then

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

holy moly

biden needs to steal these gems for the road

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
qanon literally believes that after "the storm" when trump cleanses the deep state a global red pilling will occur called "the great awakening" when the scales will fall from the eyes of everyone in the world. many of them believe this coincides with the return of the messiah.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

hello it's me, loop capital

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Numberwang!!! posted:

Happy Thanksgiving!

working hard!!