Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

All thos politicians who did blackface and still have their offices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

cool dance moves posted:

All thos politicians who did blackface and still have their offices

justin trudeau in particular for getting exposed for a second, SEPARATE instance of blackface while the first scandal was still ongoing, then getting reelected anyway

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
remember when that guy said for all intensive purposes in here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

runchild posted:

The Atlantic then referred to them as “jackbooted tots.”

No loving way

mooyashi posted:

also the name of that bathroom lol

Which was? Do they name bathrooms usually?

StashAugustine posted:

A major study justifying austerity in the wake of the 08 crash turned out to have an Excel typo that made the result of the study entirely wrong

"typo"

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 18:10 on Nov 29, 2019

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

moist turtleneck posted:

Missouri governor gave out free isis hunting permits on his website

Also he didnt quit after he was accused of blackmailing a naked woman with pictures

But he did quit as soon as an election case started up that would expose his dark money ties

Also the courts decided it was A Okay for him to use the Confide App for official business even though confide doesn't save anything

lol when he started crying during his resignation speech

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

Milo and POTUS posted:

Which was? Do they name bathrooms usually?

mooyashi posted:

the buck stops here

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

MaxieSatan posted:

justin trudeau in particular for getting exposed for a second, SEPARATE instance of blackface while the first scandal was still ongoing, then getting reelected anyway

Getting elected partially on his reputation for being cool and savvy by liberals who theoretically hate racism, no less.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Comrayn posted:

remember when that guy said for all intensive purposes in here

lol

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Well you see Justin was just a kid having a fun harmless time unlike all those other people we condemned recently

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Democratic governor Cuomo used the n-word on the radio this year.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hhhhahahahaha

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
racists calling Obama a monkey when dubya clearly had more simian features

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
they knew they could point out that people called bush a monkey, so finally they had an excuse to call a black man a monkey publicly

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

MaxieSatan posted:

He "didn't want to put a number" on how many times he did blackface

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

runchild posted:

The Atlantic then referred to them as “jackbooted tots.”

lol its real

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Holy poo poo it is:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/dianne-feinstein-video-climate-change-sunrise-movement/583501/

quote:

On Friday morning in San Francisco, the Sunrise Movement faced off against the Sunset Movement—and the Sunset Movement won. It won big.

A group of jackbooted tots and aggrieved teenagers showed up at the local office of Dianne Feinstein—85 years old and holding—with the intention of teaching her about climate change and demanding that she vote for the Green New Deal.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
blackface politician that almost did the moonwalk for the press

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

his wife had to stop him. that will never not be funny to me

green energy and eliminating carbon emissions is going to kill all trees because co2 will cease to exist

unfortunately I was reminded of this because my aunt just supported the idea apropos of nothing after dinner.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol his wife's face

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Roy Moore

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Ugato posted:

green energy and eliminating carbon emissions is going to kill all trees because co2 will cease to exist

unfortunately I was reminded of this because my aunt just supported the idea apropos of nothing after dinner.

Trump saying building too many wind turbines will stop the wind blowing

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Addendum: I remember hearing Jeff Sessions was going to run for his old Alabama senate seat. If that's true hes definitely getting his rear end primaried by Roy Moore

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

cool dance moves posted:

Addendum: I remember hearing Jeff Sessions was going to run for his old Alabama senate seat. If that's true hes definitely getting his rear end primaried by Roy Moore

the seat is currently occupied by a dem. alabama Republicans nominated a goddamn accused pedo and nearly won. any republican running will have to win a primary and lmao will probably choose a lickspittle cuck like sessions or take a run at it again with the pedo

that's poo poo I suddenly remembered lol

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Ugato posted:

still mad the nation didn't get to see "blackface defense: moonwalk technique"

how are we not in that timeline?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jon Irenicus posted:

still mad the nation didn't get to see "blackface defense: moonwalk technique"

how are we not in that timeline?

We're in a worse one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't even say what I feel about this without getting modded

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
are the people writing things like 'jackbooted tots' capable of any self-reflection?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Dreylad posted:

are the people writing things like 'jackbooted tots' capable of any self-reflection?

Why would they need it? They aren't the ones storming into their elected representative's office demanding they, um, represent them

Writing that I just remembered my favorite part which was her telling them they're too young to vote so gently caress you you're nothing to me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I know it's coming but I bet almost anything there's gonna be a big name Democrat in the years to come that's gonna get primaried from the left and go boohooing onto a Fox News career saying that the democrats have lost their way.

All I'm saying... is I hope it's Diane

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Milo and POTUS posted:

I know it's coming but I bet almost anything there's gonna be a big name Democrat in the years to come that's gonna get primaried from the left and go boohooing onto a Fox News career saying that the democrats have lost their way.

Isn't she like a million years old though

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Fun historical fact - the Duke of Wellington (of Waterloo fame) was nicknamed the Iron Duke because while he was prime minister he had to put iron shutters on 10 Downing Street because so many people threw bricks through his windows.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's basically Claire McCaskill except she didn't get primaried

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

they're gonna be doing that about having to vote for trump if sanders wins the nomination

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Milo and POTUS posted:

McCaskill has been on Fox multiple times whining that the dems are going too far left

Even though she lost her senate seat in 2018 by running the Republican-lite platform while far more lefty ballot initiatives passed in a landslide

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

here are the Roy Moore greatest hits

Roy Moore meeting Sacha Baron Cohen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kaJaDx51iw

Roy Moore schedules photo-op to ride in on horse to vote for himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I70bEIO_psc

Roy Moore spokesman goes on tv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

here are the Roy Moore greatest hits

Roy Moore meeting Sacha Baron Cohen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kaJaDx51iw

Roy Moore schedules photo-op to ride in on horse to vote for himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I70bEIO_psc

Roy Moore spokesman goes on tv: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0

lol he doesn't look terribly comfortable on that horse

he's no mike pence

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

roy moore's friend talking about the time they went to a child brothel in vietnam but definitely didn't have sex. their other friend did though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Roy Moore's wife, in response to being called racist, triumphantly announcing that one of their lawyers was a jew.

If i remember correctly none of their legal team was jewish but i can't be hosed to look that up.