Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The important thing to remember is that Biden wore an onion on his belt, which was the style at the time where Matt Groening had a 15 year old girl give him a gross smelly foot massage on the Lolita Express.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

Voting straight party ticket is bipartisan erasure

tired: bipartisans

woke: bi partisans

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

A Handed Missus posted:

BAH GAWD THAT'S BRETT'S MUSIC

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Nothin' like a strong cup of JOE!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the leftbook memes about how all the polls are biased because people on the internet don't understand how sampling methodology works are gonna hold up about as well as they did in 2016

Weren't you permaprobated?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the leftbook memes about how all the polls are biased because people on the internet don't understand how sampling methodology works are gonna hold up about as well as they did in 2016

What's the polling methodology in polls where Biden is leading by 10 points as you mentioned again?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I woke up and read that Trump says that he went into negotiations with the Taliban and the Taliban says that's the first they've heard of it, and I immediately took the word of the Taliban over Trump. I didn't even question it for a split second.

Even if Trump was the one telling the truth, The Taliban can 100% bank on almost no one believing him. Any organization in the world can bank on that.

That's the president of the United States.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

tacodaemon posted:

eyy paisano why you gotta gently caress wit da sneakerellos dat made the tracksuitini I got married in

https://mobile.twitter.com/eorden/status/1194753483913728000

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my local representative at a town hall: "I plan to reach across the aisle and-"

me: JERK THEM OFF

rep: who said that!?

me: JERK THEM OFF, KEEP THEM SCARED ONCE YOU MAKE THEM CUM THEY OWE YOU

and thats how i became a beltway insider

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

when he gives you the look

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_MG069jjho

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

honest services seems good ??

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this is the only good UB40 song as it doesnt make me want to pound 14 beers and start a fight at Chili's

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

The important thing to remember is that Biden wore an onion on his belt, which was the style at the time where Matt Groening had a 15 year old girl give him a gross smelly foot massage on the Lolita Express.

the matt groening thing comes off as groening not understanding at all what is being offered. like "wow mr epstein actually i'd love a massage from this suspiciously young woman abord your private jet, my feet are killing me!"

Apr 7, 2003

Oh gently caress, I posted that as a joke and forgot how good the rest of the Zombies's catalog was.

Time of the Season really isn't the best part of their catalog and I'm not sure why it was released.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9kF3b-2--s

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

pretty good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
👉🏿👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉��👉🏾 👉🏽👉🏼 Biden Racist 👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👉🏼👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👈🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👉🏽👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👈🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👉🏾👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👈🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👈🏿
👉🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👈🏿

Apr 7, 2003

Horseshoe theory posted:

Weren't you permaprobated?

I'm certainly not going to mock a man for escaping out the rear end.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

What's the polling methodology in polls where Biden is leading by 10 points as you mentioned again?

Step 1: Dial random phone number from out of phonebook

Step 2: Ask them if their refrigerator is running

Step 3: If answer to step 2 is "yes", suggest that they go catch it

Step 4: Hang up and chuckle.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
a couple weeks ago i kept getting calls around 7 pm and i refuse to participate in phone polls because i think supporting the industry is bad because they call bank jobs are bad

so after getting called three times i was like "listen i just dont have time also i will never vote for biden under any circumstance" and they stopped calling

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Whoever promises to remove reaction gifs from Twitter gets my vote

https://i.imgur.com/vlZCFYL.mp4

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DryGoods posted:

those who share our Gaian views are hunted. but we know the Truth exists outside of us whether we live or die

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ChristsDickWorship posted:

malarkey seems like a bullshit way to say bullshit, kinda undercuts the whole ideal imo

they're also passing out free penny sweets

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Who loving cares.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

lmao

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

ah yes, the great legacy of... the war on drugs???

its a goodf band

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Turdfuzz posted:

Who loving cares.

i care about you, turdfuzz. i care a lot.

i hope you had a pleasant thanksgiving

Apr 7, 2003

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Step 1: Dial random phone number from out of phonebook

Step 2: Ask them if their refrigerator is running

Step 3: If answer to step 2 is "yes", suggest that they go catch it

Step 4: Hang up and chuckle.

turmp

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

Who loving cares.

nice sig

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

Who loving cares.

You know what? I do. I am sick and tired of apathy being marketed and successfully propagated by the culture wars and you are endorsing this sort of triviality in life to what? score some cred? You make me sick...

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

You know what? I do. I am sick and tired of apathy being marketed and successfully propagated by the culture wars and you are endorsing this sort of triviality in life to what? score some cred? You make me sick...

I don’t care.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Xaris posted:

wait you mean i could have made a killing making youtube videos streaming myself as i guzzle down a slurry of piracetams and modafinil pills and increasing my cortisol levels to surpass equilibrium of anxiety/procrastination levels and desperately trying to crank out a poorly done turd until 6am in the morning 1 minute before i have to deliver?

gently caress, i went to college 12 years too soon. god damnit

its not too late

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Turdfuzz posted:

Who loving cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
turdfuzz i have good news

i never told you this, but i filed adoption papers on your behalf. i am now legally your dad.

i love you, son.