Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqsCnNTauVc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is the dumbest loving thing and people need to stop loving saying it. Something like 250 million of the 350 million people in the US live in or near an urban area. Approximately 130-135 million people live in the top 25 metro population areas of the US.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
You can call me... Miss Meltdown! :smugbert:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, as a financial advisor, ripping a phone book in half: YOUR PORTFOLIO IS WEAK AND TIMID AND IM PUTTING 60% OF YOUR ASSETS IN AGGRESSIVE EQUITIES YOU WILL LIVE AN DDIE WITH THE MARKET AS A MAN IS MEANT TO LIVE

I CALL THIS THE WARRIOR SPIRIT EQUITY OPTION ARE YOU A WARRIOR, BROTHER?

my client: please stop shouting

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Once bitten, twice groped.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Joe Bitin

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

TMMadman posted:

This is the dumbest loving thing and people need to stop loving saying it. Something like 250 million of the 350 million people in the US live in or near an urban area. Approximately 130-135 million people live in the top 25 metro population areas of the US.

Those sparsely populated ghost states full of boomers still get two senators each

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
joe bites the big one

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/SuperDepressin/status/1200961915759054848

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

TMMadman posted:

90% of these fuckers just really really don't want to have to close down their lovely pool supply store or whatever and get a real job

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cumshitter posted:

me, as a financial advisor, ripping a phone book in half: YOUR PORTFOLIO IS WEAK AND TIMID AND IM PUTTING 60% OF YOUR ASSETS IN AGGRESSIVE EQUITIES YOU WILL LIVE AN DDIE WITH THE MARKET AS A MAN IS MEANT TO LIVE

"W-w-whatever you say, Mr. Belfort!"

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It took me an embarrassingly long time for me to figure out that my wonderful sweet neighbor wasn't paying me $40 per week to clean her pool and mow her grass.

She just wanted the sweaty chestnut sinewy flesh of my shirtless, shoeless body performing for her gratification.

And in retrospect, god bless that horny old woman. She gave me a great summer junior year.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

800 miles of laffs and gaffs

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nae! posted:

Isn't this the exact plot of Night in the Woods

Sure is, and Night in the Woods is pretty fuckin accurate, right down to the way the houses are designed

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

This looks like Roast Beef trying to eat toast while depressed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

gnawgate

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

pfft, direct democracy? and let the RABBLE vote?

*gets onto scooter and slowly rolls away*

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*breaks my fake liquor globe over my knee. finely aged bourbon seeps into my wounds around the glass shards from all the other poo poo ive broken*

i wouldnt break things if i didnt care about your portfolio. how many more things do i have to break before you give me your trust? i am rich, because i am good at my job, and i want your money not because i need it but because i want it. i want all of the money. give me your money you bitch

potential client: why won't the door unlock!? i want to leave

me: nobody leaves my office until they are financially secure, brother

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

This looks like Roast Beef trying to eat toast while depressed.

lmao

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Turdfuzz posted:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

bite my salad mister former vice president

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Turdfuzz posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bitema

bitema what u say

bitema rear end

*dabs* :c00l:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

bitema

bitema what u say

bitema rear end

*dabs* :c00l:

:whatup:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

THERE'S MORE BIDEN POOL ANECDOTES. People just clipped the Popcorn stuff and cut out this insanity

https://twitter.com/kallllisti/status/1200940689149722630?s=20

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

It took me an embarrassingly long time for me to figure out that my wonderful sweet neighbor wasn't paying me $40 per week to clean her pool and mow her grass.

She just wanted the sweaty chestnut sinewy flesh of my shirtless, shoeless body performing for her gratification.

And in retrospect, god bless that horny old woman. She gave me a great summer junior year.

this but from the other end, its me, and im paying cumshitter to post

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's Biden family style foreplay, next stage is going out to knock up a stripper.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Gripweed posted:

THERE'S MORE BIDEN POOL ANECDOTES. People just clipped the Popcorn stuff and cut out this insanity

https://twitter.com/kallllisti/status/1200940689149722630?s=20

WHAT THE gently caress

WATCH THE VIDEO

THE WHOLE VIDEO

HE ACTUALLY SAYS THIS?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
when you dont have money every cent you have is security

when you have too much money it is fear. its scary numbers printed on a financial statement you dont understand

*traces the back of my knife against my clients throat*

embrace the fear. embrace the money. i will get you there. i am the bene gesserit of financial advice. put your hand in this box, it will determine if you are worthy of the ess and pee five hunnert

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
BEHOLD, A SICKNESS

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1200945523823382528

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

not an endorsement posted:

pfft, direct democracy? and let the RABBLE vote?

*gets onto scooter and slowly rolls away*

I have literally heard this argument before. "If we don't engage in voter suppression, the undesirables will vote!" Lunacy, absolute lunacy.

cumshitter posted:

when you dont have money every cent you have is security

when you have too much money it is fear. its scary numbers printed on a financial statement you dont understand

*traces the back of my knife against my clients throat*

embrace the fear. embrace the money. i will get you there. i am the bene gesserit of financial advice. put your hand in this box, it will determine if you are worthy of the ess and pee five hunnert

What's in the box?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*watches the closing bell on the NYSE on MSNBC as the market closes at a loss*

sandmen from dune: He cries tears for their stocks! He cries tears for loss of value! He gives water for for their losses!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

needs more sweat mist propelling outwards like a wet tennis ball being bounced to exaggerate the impact imo

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Quotey posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

WATCH THE VIDEO

THE WHOLE VIDEO

HE ACTUALLY SAYS THIS?

lol he sounds insane

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

I'm not fond of seeing topless Speaker Pelosi.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Just a reminder, the number of straight American men who have jacked off to Donald Trump is higher than zero.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

cumshitter posted:

sandmen from dune: He cries tears for their stocks! He cries tears for loss of value! He gives water for for their losses!

DO NOT, MY FRIEND, BECOME ADDICTED TO GAINS. THEY WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU, AND YOU WILL REGRET THEIR ABSENCE

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Quotey posted:

DO NOT, MY FRIEND, BECOME ADDICTED TO GAINS. THEY WILL TAKE HOLD OF YOU, AND YOU WILL REGRET THEIR ABSENCE
gently caress you. *continues lifting*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

cumshitter posted:

You truly are the God Emperor of Wall Street!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dammerung posted:

What's in the box?

michael bloomberg's limp tongue

his tongue is old and gray and cant even lick up an rear end in a top hat enough to gently caress. and he thinks he can be president

i love eating boy's buttholes and loving them. nothing says you love rear end more than licking them. it is the highest honor you can give a bottom. did you like my wordplay there?