Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

butthole eyes, butthole mouth
where exactly does the poop come out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Such generous quality image posts. Welcome back!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

snoo posted:

christ not this poo poo again

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*unsheathes scissor blade*

I AM SHORTING MICROSOFT (trading under MSFT) AT $150

i got to fight but it hurts so bad

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

god loving bless america *slams saluting hand so hard into forehead that I concuss*

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

hahahahaha

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

PostEldar posted:

Such generous quality image posts. Welcome back!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

wait why are we posting pictures of businessman Donald J. Trump

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It's hard to overstate how much better being drunk makes everything feel. Its great to not feel feelings except the good ones

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Holy poo poo, his thumbs actually are opposable!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

made it into the op of trumpthread now i can rest

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Bearjew posted:

“Bearjew! Bearjew, it’s Marvin. Your cousin, Marvin Bearjew. You know that new president you’re looking for? Well, look at this!”

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bulgakov posted:

its difficult unless we have a sweaty summer trump

We choose to do this not because it's easy, but because it's hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win.

Wetter.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bearjew posted:

He's the Surgeon General now.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

cumshitter posted:

lissen im just never going to understand technichal analysis of stock performance because i think its bullshit

like you can hate the idea of fractional shares of businesses being sold on a market for very legitimate reasosn. i hate it too, and it's my job. but the thing is, it's human. it's a human market. it's vast swathes of idiots trading shares of fractional ownership of a businesses and constantly battling each other to change the price from $81.02 to $81.01 as trades are entered onto the books in microseconds. it actully owns. when you feel it. when you look at it. when you look at a stock price. and you *know* its human action changing it. i know how lame that sounds, but it is ~the market~ all libertarians talk about and you see it in action

thanks I hate it

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Bearjew posted:

We got to look out for Number 1

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

happy holidays folks

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the way in wich all investments can be invested against to make your risk zero are beautiful.

you can buy and sel all the options and short sles to perfectly protect yourself from loss

and the market has incorporated all the methods of which you insure yourself against loss into itself

it's so dumb. the only purpose of it is to make sure for a set period you dont lose or gain. but its a viable strategu. sometimes, and it owns.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

“Bearjew! Bearjew, it’s Marvin. Your cousin, Marvin Bearjew. You know that new president you’re looking for? Well, look at this!”

:trumppop:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

The Chad Jihad posted:

It's hard to overstate how much better being drunk makes everything feel. Its great to not feel feelings except the good ones

Until your liver or pancreas gives out it's amazing. I still have a few months left in this baby *pats pancreas*.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

RandomBlue posted:

Sturgeon General? Sounds fishy.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

holy gently caress that finger thing is weird

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The CSPAM lovely band for this page, and possibly future ones, is the Legendary Pink Dots.

Post your Legendary Pink Dots songs.

*EXTREMELY IRRITATED EDIT*

Youtube says I'm not allowed to show you A Crack in Melancholy Time anymore. Thanks Youtube.

Here's a really lovely version of Sterre instead. I'm sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DrtIYxEnps

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Chad Jihad posted:

tonight i dared ask 'is hard seltzer a mixer?' and well

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
munch my bells

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

snoo posted:

happy holidays folks

lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

RandomBlue posted:

I've always wondered if there's, like, surgeon colonels or surgeon sergeants. Probably not

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Zeno-25 posted:

It's all been downhill since 9/11

gently caress I'm getting old

lol fully half my life the world has been descending into trump

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

RandomBlue posted:

Until your liver or pancreas gives out it's amazing. I still have a few months left in this baby *pats pancreas*.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Also why a general? Why dont we have an attorney admiral and a surgeon admiral? It makes no sense!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cumshitter posted:

the way in wich all investments can be invested against to make your risk zero are beautiful.

you can buy and sel all the options and short sles to perfectly protect yourself from loss

and the market has incorporated all the methods of which you insure yourself against loss into itself

it's so dumb. the only purpose of it is to make sure for a set period you dont lose or gain. but its a viable strategu. sometimes, and it owns.

ive got a penny

how fast can you flip it into retirement change