Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
gently caress off Doyle! TITANS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Catch, whistle, fumble who knows.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

How did a Cali team play so well in the rain?

Color me impressed.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Intruder posted:

*looks at the patriots remaining schedule*

lol

putting all your hopes on the chiefs I guess. or some bills bitch magic

He's talking about the 49ers

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Goddamnit.

Excellent game by the Niners and the Ravens. Possible Superbowl preview.

Bring on the Saints !

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Intruder posted:

Tucker is a machine

:wrong:

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Dolphins gonna destroy their draft stock. Might be time to put Rosen back in there.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Kawalimus posted:

Honestly I didn't see him as that bad this game, but you probably could do a bit better. Maybe our struggles up front made him look better.

He wasn’t bad other than not protecting the ball on that fumble but he makes too many small mistakes and bad throws, and can’t really carry the team offensively when he needs to. He’s just a mediocre qb and I would like to have a good one.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1201245300830007296

And it didn't matter.

TheHoosier posted:

Sucks to be in a situation where even being 10-2 with a world class defense makes you nervous about seeding

It does, but the 49ers would always need to beat Saints to go anywhere, so it's not really a huge deal. If they lose to them next week, they probably couldn't get past them in the playoffs.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Demon Of The Fall posted:

gently caress off Doyle! TITANS

That wasn't Doyle. Please don't besmirch our one good offensive player on the field.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

I won't lie if the Ravens find a way to make it to the Super Bowl I would be terrified of a rematch against this 49ers team

Yeah they're the team I want to see least just because they have the defense to do what they did today. They are absolutely top flight. But I do think we would benefit from having the extra prep time also. Jackson was a little off his game passing too, but a lot of that was because of what the 49ers were able to take away. And their LB #54 was just making great plays on pass D. This was really a classic match.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Intruder posted:

*looks at the patriots remaining schedule*

lol

putting all your hopes on the chiefs I guess. or some bills bitch magic

I mean you might win tonight. Have you not been watching the Pats offense lately?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It’s rude of the Dolphins to run up the score like this.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

shirts and skins posted:

He's talking about the 49ers

oh whoops

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

BioThermo posted:

How did a Cali team play so well in the rain?

Color me impressed.

Yes sunny san francisco, lol I know they play in Santa Clara though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Vertical Lime posted:

like john can mock jim for eternity, right

John never lost to Ohio State.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Dolphins gonna destroy their draft stock. Might be time to put Rosen back in there.

What do they care, they have three first rounders. They can stock up their team now, or trade one and move up for a QB.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mllaneza posted:

Bring on the Saints !

no don't

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I mean you might win tonight. Have you not been watching the Pats offense lately?

The Texans winning a primetime game against the Pats

not one part of that makes any sense

The only time the Texans have beaten the Pats, the Pats were playing for nothing and pulled their starters while up, then put their starters back in when the Texans took the lead, then pulled all their starters again when Welker tore his ACL

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Fire Kitchens into a black hole

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

ozymandius1024 posted:

Ron Rivera is getting fired this season. I don't think there's any question now.

Absolutely. This is a must-win game for his job and for any semblance of a shot at a WC, at home, against one of the worst teams im the league, and this is what we're getting from him.

Hell, at least with the Falcons and Quinn, they look like they want to try to win. I yhink everyone here has checked out.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
49ers defense is way way better than the Patriots. Who are excellent don't get me wrong.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i suspect the saints will be easier for the 49ers to deal with than most people realize - you really need a guy that can scramble against them, and brees isn't exactly a runner

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
loving lmao at the iggles

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

lol eagles

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Colonel Whitey posted:

He wasn’t bad other than not protecting the ball on that fumble but he makes too many small mistakes and bad throws, and can’t really carry the team offensively when he needs to. He’s just a mediocre qb and I would like to have a good one.

He's come back from a torn ACL, and this is his first full year in very difficult offense with a paucity of WRs to throw to for most of the season, and fans want to nit-pick him weekly.

:banjo:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1201245964209721344

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Intruder posted:

The Texans winning a primetime game against the Pats

not one part of that makes any sense

The only time the Texans have beaten the Pats, the Pats were playing for nothing and pulled their starters while up, then put their starters back in when the Texans took the lead, then pulled all their starters again when Welker tore his ACL

I’m aware of the history. But until they prove otherwise the Pats offense can’t break the 20 mark which will always mean a tight game.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
sweet I get the browns fight

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

when's the last time a 'superbowl preview' turn out to be an actual superbowl preview?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Fat Jesus posted:

when's the last time a 'superbowl preview' turn out to be an actual superbowl preview?

colts pats

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Coldforge posted:

https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1201245300830007296

And it didn't matter.

It does, but the 49ers would always need to beat Saints to go anywhere, so it's not really a huge deal. If they lose to them next week, they probably couldn't get past them in the playoffs.

Yeah, I'm just being needlessly pessimistic. Especially when we do dumb things in winnable situations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dolphins dominating the NFC East!

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Carolina ought to be fuckin ashamed of themselves

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

What a boot by the Miami kicker

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

3:37 left in the Eagles season

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

that...wasn't a super bowl

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fat Jesus posted:

Very rare because you only even play an opposing conference team once every 4 years

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Dolphins dominating the NFC East!

A division so bad you can't even tank against it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Baker