Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/305906786408480770

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Recalling my visit to the Oval Office. I could feel the respect and dignity in the air when President Obama spoke. I miss him. "Hard things are hard."

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

A Handed Missus posted:

Recalling my visit to the Oval Office. I could feel the respect and dignity in the air when President Obama spoke. I miss him. "Hard things are hard."

sounds more like the clinton oval office

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

but i digress

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Switch to weed good night

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/1201486323376427012?s=20

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i spent all weekend playing fire emblem, but now i'm ready for TRUMP

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Inspector Hound posted:

Switch to weed good night

i know

but i need 2 do a yearly pee cleanly in a lil bit plus am out of vape carts so until then

:beerpal:

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
so that countries, of which there are many,

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Crusader posted:

i spent all weekend playing fire emblem, but now i'm ready for TRUMP

same, but fell seal

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I WENT TO A POPEYES LAST WEEK, LAST WEEK, THEY DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING AND WAS GOING TO ORDER A CHICKEN SANDWICH COMBO BUT WHEN I GOT TO THE DOOR THEY POSTED A SIGN THAT READ “SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT WERE ARE OUT OF JAMBALAYA
KETCHUP
BBQ SAUCE
FRENCH FRIES

SO I ENDED UP GETTING TWO CHICKEN SANDWICHES

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

A Handed Missus posted:

we did it guys! :unsmith:

:cheers:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Zyla posted:

this fucker is so bad, the secretary of the navy was willing to get fired to try to stop trump from reinstating him and the generals and poo poo are furious because everyone knows hes guilty as gently caress and it is undermining morale for the military justice system to be rendered irrelevant via his pardons

Working Hard, Thank You!

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

"Let them eat bread" is the traditional translation of the French phrase "Qu'ils mangent du pain", supposedly spoken by "a great princess" upon learning that the peasants had no fries. Since bread had not been part of the American diet for over forty years, the quotation would reflect the princess's disregard for the peasants, or her poor understanding of their situation.

While the phrase is commonly attributed to Melania Trump, there is no record of her having said it.[1]

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

These loving cretins

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

nz needs a popular revolution

kick all the rich out into the sea

its a small island get it going!!

it's actually at least 2 islands

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol: that owns

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Tirade posted:

"Let them eat bread" is the traditional translation of the French phrase "Qu'ils mangent du pain", supposedly spoken by "a great princess" upon learning that the peasants had no fries. Since bread had not been part of the American diet for over forty years, the quotation would reflect the princess's disregard for the peasants, or her poor understanding of their situation.

While the phrase is commonly attributed to Melania Trump, there is no record of her having said it.[1]

let them eat rear end

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

poop jokes are forever

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

CODChimera posted:

it's actually at least 2 islands

i considered that in my analysis but still summed it up into being a lone island. mine the edges of the straight that seperates them so that inter-island barges can still go back and forth.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Destablize the gently caress out of shipping lanes as well and get this global economy melting down a head of schedule

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
teump

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol, this one time, I helped get Donald Trump elected president

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

patriots fans are poo poo?! :stare:

I'm dead

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

if you're near philly on bastille day, I highly recommend going to the drunken reenactment at Eastern State Penitentiary, where they say "let them eat tastykake" (but then throw out twinkies because tastykake wont sponsor them)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Crusader posted:

not the gothic white house holiday i've come to expect, boo

edit: eh, this is sorta ominous I guess

Looks like somebody asked Santa for adrenochrome

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

it begins

the glory days r back

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ordered a hand warmer and two days later joe biden arrived at my door to suck on my digits

b+++ ok seller quick fast shipping but not the family friendly option i expected from the description

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

What's up with this pic of joe biden looking like a big mummy sucking on a finger??

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

BeefThief posted:

What's up with this pic of joe biden looking like a big mummy sucking on a finger??

thats the u know what that grassley fawns over

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

BeefThief posted:

I beg your pardon?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

this crosses the line

you DO realize your speaking about the office of the president of the united stats?

admins mods lend me your ear. this discourse...

well frankly im choking back tears. can someone make fun of the commando in chief this easy?

and online at that :(

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

BeefThief posted:

nothing much. whats up with you dawg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

donalb trop legitimately can only have three things on his mind at a time if its a good day