Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Lowtax posted:

Laws were meant to be broken

JUST
MY
VERTEBRAE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

JUST
MY
VERTEBRAE

Oh snap!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Have you tried becoming an invertebrate?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lowtax posted:

JUST
MY
VERTEBRAE

Laws like spines should be bendy.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i like my spines like i like my men, soft, strong, and disposable.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
terrible news, guys. the people at kiwi farms have called an all out war against me, in the name of justice for my children. I do not know if I will be able to survive such a blistering attack of raw fury. Please if you do not hear from me again, tell my loved ones that I became a victim of my own hubris. Thank you.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:rip: Lowtax, killed by forum drama.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pooping? Heheheheh...I uh. Yeah I do it all the time! Love to poop. On the toilet. So cool.

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Pooping? Heheheheh...I uh. Yeah I do it all the time! Love to poop. On the toilet. So cool.

forumstars really are JUST like us! we chattering idiots, howling wildly at the void of the internet, shitposting while pooping.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Heather Papps posted:

forumstars really are JUST like us! we chattering idiots, howling wildly at the void of the internet, shitposting while pooping.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN BUTT SLAM A POOP INTO THE TOILET

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lowtax posted:

terrible news, guys. the people at kiwi farms have called an all out war against me, in the name of justice for my children. I do not know if I will be able to survive such a blistering attack of raw fury. Please if you do not hear from me again, tell my loved ones that I became a victim of my own hubris. Thank you.

Prepare to have your dog* doxxed!

*might not actually be your dog

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Prepare to have your dog* doxxed!

*might not actually be your dog

Ten pages of people roasting a dog that may or may not be LowTax's. Goddamn. The ownage!

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Lowtax posted:

I bet you're quaking in your boots.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
lowtax look out (i jump in front of lowtax as someone types a smug "heh" at hom and intercept what would have surely been a fatal blow)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

i will avenge you lowtax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Rutibex posted:

i will avenge you lowtax

(in Hellraiser voice): we have such emails to show you

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Lowtax posted:

PROOF THAT LOWTAX IS REALLY BAD AND HORRIBLE AND THAT GOONS SUCK, A DISSERTATION BY [RACIST-USERNAME]

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Telebite posted:

PROOF THAT LOWTAX IS REALLY BAD AND HORRIBLE AND THAT GOONS SUCK, A DISSERTATION BY [RACIST-USERNAME]

guys ug i hate that i did this, but i had to see. this is, without a doubt, one of the funniest loving things i have ever read.

i am not a detective or batman, but this seems like a fairly clear admission that this is even sadder then it first appeared.

null is sad at lowtax and is siccin' his.... farmers? farmies? stalkers. yeah that's the word. he's basically sayin' "listen pal this is your fault for not letting me... something?" i don't know, i didn't realize this motherfucker was a goon, ever?

i neeeeeed to see nulls rapsheet.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
how do the spine bits feel as they're coming out

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I can't believe null is trying to blackmail Lowtax into getting ZDR's job

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

TheKingofSprings posted:

It's gotta be either like taking a huge relieving dump, or like having bones being pulled slowly from beneath your skin.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm almost certain kiwis are grown in orchards

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Heather Papps posted:

guys ug i hate that i did this, but i had to see. this is, without a doubt, one of the funniest loving things i have ever read.

i am not a detective or batman, but this seems like a fairly clear admission that this is even sadder then it first appeared.

null is sad at lowtax and is siccin' his.... farmers? farmies? stalkers. yeah that's the word. he's basically sayin' "listen pal this is your fault for not letting me... something?" i don't know, i didn't realize this motherfucker was a goon, ever?

i neeeeeed to see nulls rapsheet.

"I don't understand why someone wouldn't give me access to an important part of their working life that they spent years creating and curating, that contains sensitive information and that I would have intimate control over...me, a person who, upon rejection instantly turns to passive aggressive hatred and vindictiveness! He's just like all those girls that won't date me after I park outside their houses for days to prove how much I love them!"

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Who What Now posted:

I can't believe null is trying to blackmail Lowtax into getting ZDR's job

how do you think i convinced BoldFrankensteinMir to let me help with phridays :evilbuddy:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Who is Null?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Giant_Pupils posted:

Who is Null?

The guy who runs KiwiFarms. He's a huge loser.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
null once took acid while babysitting and accidentally spent the whole night loving the turkey

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I have some damning information about Null: he runs a site full of obsessed stalkers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
u think someone has injured their back while taking a huge dump?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I'm one good dump away from popping my back into place. Until then I'mma just sit in pain and poo poo post. Or eat hella cheese.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Fantastic Flyer posted:

The guy who runs KiwiFarms. He's a huge loser.

Department of redundancy department.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
ive been trying to bait KF into doxxing me because as soon as they figure out i'm actually the cultural attache for a minor asian monarch they'll leverage my history of r/clop posts into getting solid deals on wholesale priced Mangosteen, the fruit of kings.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Hope you're doing good lowtax. May your poops be large and plentiful.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Breaking news from KiwiFarms: Lowtax is actually Kirk Johnson

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
You must be doing something right if Kiwifarms hates you.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Resting Lich Face posted:

You must be doing something right if Kiwifarms hates you.

Kiwifarms has a longstanding hatred of Lowtax and SA. It's populated with SASS posters and other people who have been permabanned from here over the years.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

I only recently found out that "Kiwi Farms" is cockney style rhyming for "CWCki Forums", which involves stalking, harassing, and dehumanizing a mentally disabled adult man as much as possible. Although I guess in recent times, they have decided that this is actually somewhat bad so they now instead stalk, harass, and dehumanize the people who stalk, harass, and dehumanize the mentally ill man. Good times all around, much better than goons for sure!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Dell_Zincht posted:

Kiwifarms has a longstanding hatred of Lowtax and SA. It's populated with SASS posters and other people who have been permabanned from here over the years.

Yeah I know. My point was the purges are good.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

TheKingofSprings posted:

Crunchy.

They ratchet open your vertebrae, router out the hosed up disc cartilage and then they replace it with either a PEEK(expensive medical plastic) or titanium wedge that looks like a barbed door stop and gets hammered lightly into place. Also, that wedge usually gets filled with ground up corpse bone so that your body can osseo-integrate it and fill it with it's own bony goodness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Does lowtax have a daughter again? Free pooping only seems possible with no estranged relatives at large