Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rollersnake posted:

I started drinking lapsang souchong years ago because my friend accidentally sold me on it by explaining how disgusting he thought it was. It does taste like a forest fire smells, and I love it.

It's the same with Islay scotch. My first thought when I had some was riding Spaceship Earth at Epcot and passing the part where they have the set of Rome burning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Rollersnake posted:

I started drinking lapsang souchong years ago because my friend accidentally sold me on it by explaining how disgusting he thought it was. It does taste like a forest fire smells, and I love it.

A buddy of mine was visibly upset when he got me to try Moxie and I actually liked it.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Dewgy posted:

A buddy of mine was visibly upset when he got me to try Moxie and I actually liked it.

I thought Moxie just tasted like a cross between a root beer and a cola. Perfectly fine, no big deal.

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lutha Mahtin posted:

I thought Moxie just tasted like a cross between a root beer and a cola. Perfectly fine, no big deal.

Yeah, it's pretty normal. It uses gentian root but a small amount so it doesn't ruin the flavor.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Mushika posted:

I think I just need to start eating dirt. I love earthy flavors. I love pu-erh, matcha, beets and pretty much all root vegetables, mushrooms, muddy wild caught catfish, legumes, or any flavor that evokes earthiness. When I still drank, my absolute liquid heaven was a 30 year Laphroaig, but any Islay scotch was lovely and the more peat flavor, the better.

I guess I could save money and just start eating potting soil.
Mmmm, just like what mom used to eat to stave off morning sickness and avoid pregnancy hunger pangs https://uclays.com/shop/clay.html

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Elizabethan Error posted:

how much dirt water did it take to reach this conclusion

One mud pie memory from childhood

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Also known as Nido. Mix it with water until it's a goopy paste and you've got a popular Filipino snack. My ex used to eat it as comfort food and it grossed me the hell out every time

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Nostradingus posted:

Also known as Nido. Mix it with water until it's a goopy paste and you've got a popular Filipino snack. My ex used to eat it as comfort food and it grossed me the hell out every time

People here in Brazil like to shove raw spoonfuls of Ninho into their mouth holes.
I can just imagine how dry it must feel...

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

what the gently caress

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Stink Terios posted:

People here in Brazil like to shove raw spoonfuls of Ninho into their mouth holes.

my best friend is a weirdo that sometimes eats straight kratom instead of like making a tea or something, and that's all I could think of when I read this

it's a thought that offends my already notoriously touchy guts

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rollersnake posted:

My friend was selling some tea and she had this, and described it as "Man tea"

"every man I know thinks its awesome, ever woman thinks it tastes like wet socks"

Jokes on her :smug:

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Stink Terios posted:

Is it sweetened at all, or is it just plain powdered milk? Ick.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Rollersnake posted:

Is it sweetened at all, or is it just plain powdered milk? Ick.

No sugar, but ~fortified with vitamins~

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

It looks like they put their cranberry sauce into one of those condiment squeezy bottles and my god why have I never thought of that.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

Pastry of the Year posted:

It looks like they put their cranberry sauce into one of those condiment squeezy bottles and my god why have I never thought of that.

It's clever but my favorite part of cranberry sauce is the chunks

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pastry of the Year posted:

Cranberry sauce is supposed to be can shaped :confused:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iron Crowned posted:

Cranberry sauce is supposed to be can shaped :confused:

i like the canned kind with whole berries

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

loving would

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1200153335678078977

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Would RIGHT NOW

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I thing I jus have a stroke

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
tbf that meal would make me want to brick a guy, too.

1 saws edge to go pls!

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Didn't know the Swedes were such big Doug fans

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Looks good.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Stink Terios posted:

I'd complain but when I was a kid I used to spoon the nesquik chocolate milkshake powder in my mouth so I can't complain.

It does taste dry but it goes gooey in your mouth because of the saliva...

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Is this the post or is this an aneurysm coming on...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Took me about a full minute and a half to read and comprehend this thing. That's talent to write that indecipherablely.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

alexandriao posted:

I'd complain but when I was a kid I used to spoon the nesquik chocolate milkshake powder in my mouth so I can't complain.

It does taste dry but it goes gooey in your mouth because of the saliva...

I was constantly in trouble for doing this.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Buckets posted:

Didn't know the Swedes were such big Doug fans

That's probably the most damning criticism about Swedish pizza that can be said.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I feel like this is someone trying to be the next "bone apple teeth."

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

WOULD

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I've eaten the Reece and Kevin ones, they're very good. Would eat the brie too.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Zipperelli. posted:

Took me about a full minute and a half to read and comprehend this thing. That's talent to write that indecipherablely.

I got about 90% of the way through in that time, but I was stumped on "box up the queef".

Manuel Calavera posted:

I feel like this is someone trying to be the next "bone apple teeth."

This was the missing piece of the puzzle. Now for another two pages of derail about what is and is not saws edge.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

KataraniSword posted:

I got about 90% of the way through in that time, but I was stumped on "box up the queef".
Bon appetit / bone app the teeth

And for dumb things eaten as a kid: I would eat chicken bouillon cubes. mmm salty

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

CannonFodder posted:

And for dumb things eaten as a kid: I would eat chicken bouillon cubes. mmm salty

My oldest son and I both joke that we're basically deer, we both did poo poo like that as kids and occasionally still do with minimal shame. Give me a salt lick (help I am probably dangerously dehydrated)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KataraniSword posted:

This was the missing piece of the puzzle. Now for another two pages of derail about what is and is not saws edge.

saussage

my favourite one of these is still "Osteoperosis!"