Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Crocoswine posted:

They're probably worse considering a vast majority of those reddit posts are fake as hell

Another thing that sucks about that thread. Anytime anyone points out the fake stuff they're immediately dogpiled by dozens of annoying losers who literally cannot survive without the existence of internet drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Another thing that sucks about that thread. Anytime anyone points out the fake stuff they're immediately dogpiled by dozens of annoying losers who literally cannot survive without the existence of internet drama.

On the plus side, it is an excellent way of getting a quick list of those to put on ignore, which benefits browsing the rest of the forums.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Shut up Meg posted:

On the plus side, it is an excellent way of getting a quick list of those to put on ignore, which benefits browsing the rest of the forums.

The ignore list is worthless until they make it so that you can't see posts of people who quote the ignored people.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Elephant Ambush posted:

The ignore list is worthless until they make it so that you can't see posts of people who quote the ignored people.

heh

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Only cowards and terrorists use the ignore list. There's only a couple thousand goons left, may as well hear out all the crazy they can dish out.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...

Solice Kirsk posted:

Only cowards and terrorists use the ignore list. There's only a couple thousand goons left, may as well hear out all the crazy they can dish out.
lol, agreed

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solice Kirsk posted:

Counterpoint: you're not entitled to anyone's attention.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao if you don't just scroll past all posts and only look at the pictures.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Inceltown posted:

lmao if you don't just scroll past all posts and only look at the yellow parts

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Does this show up as a yellow post for you? Just a blank yellow bubble?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
The greatest hero was the goon that wrote a script to put every user on his ignore list and in doing so crashed the forums.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Counterpoint: you're not entitled to anyone's attention.

Counter Counterpoint: You are now reading this.

GOT EM!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's ridiculous.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Here's a bit of Pick drama: One time in that hilarious but terrible relationships thread, Pick went on a tangent that it was actually LGBT's fault that they were discriminated against and if they would all just be more respectable to cishet people and stop being so uppity, Pride would be celebrated nationwide. She defended her position by saying that as a conventionally attractive cis, white, bi woman she never experienced any anti-LGBT discrimination l so it was all made up.

So yeah doing on of those kinds of posts is probably why she got thrown out of the thread and now is here demanding for us to go through her post history and debate her.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cartoon Violence posted:

Here's a bit of Pick drama: One time in that hilarious but terrible relationships thread, Pick went on a tangent that it was actually LGBT's fault that they were discriminated against and if they would all just be more respectable to cishet people and stop being so uppity, Pride would be celebrated nationwide. She defended her position by saying that as a conventionally attractive cis, white, bi woman she never experienced any anti-LGBT discrimination l so it was all made up.

So yeah doing on of those kinds of posts is probably why she got thrown out of the thread and now is here demanding for us to go through her post history and debate her.

Yes I also miss helldump.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Cartoon Violence posted:

lmao that you decided to type this

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

I mean, calling a poster out on being lovely when they bumble into a thread to complain about being unfairly made fun of isn't what I'd call helldump, it's just forums tradition.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The R/lationships thread is where a bunch of us broken people go to feel a fleeting sense of normalcy (snd to read Cumshitter posts) and Pick was TOO hosed UP for that thread.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Where lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Fanon of yourself is a heck of an experience. I wonder if this is how Legolas feels

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Idk about the gays but man do you ever hate autistic men

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dewgy posted:

That thread’s been weird lately. It feels like people helldumping the fan fiction versions of Reddit posters that exist in their heads.

Not exactly a complaint but hot drat, the thread itself is as entertainingly insane as the Reddit posts half the time.

Its been weird for a while, people clearly have their own hang ups and blame everything they can on them. Age differences in relationships are a big one. Thats an obvious potential issue when it indicates a relationship started in high school, or has a teenager dating some who isnt a teenager, but good lord, ive seen people fixate on that when the folks in question are like 22 and 25, or 30 and 35. I comes off like some goons believe its unethical to date outside of your graduating class.

Tbh, that thread sometimes comes off like its unethical to be in a relationship, period.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Its been weird for a while, people clearly have their own hang ups and blame everything they can on them. Age differences in relationships are a big one. Thats an obvious potential issue when it indicates a relationship started in high school, or has a teenager dating some who isnt a teenager, but good lord, ive seen people fixate on that when the folks in question are like 22 and 25, or 30 and 35. I comes off like some goons believe its unethical to date outside of your graduating class.

Tbh, that thread sometimes comes off like its unethical to be in a relationship, period.

The only ethical horny is within an arranged marriage.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

Idk about the gays but man do you ever hate autistic men

considering all the things people attribute to me which they scorn the idea of referencing, I think I might actually be autism :ohdear:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i heard pick contained toxic mercury

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

considering all the things people attribute to me which they scorn the idea of referencing, I think I might actually be autism :ohdear:

Weaponized autism

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm p sure r/relationships is an attempt to substitute for E/N now it barely has any real drama beyond wall to wall depression and anxiety.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
R/relationships is perfect for people who need internet drama. I crave drama and I get my outlet by yelling at people on Reddit. And this thread.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pick posted:

You were banned from that thread because you have literally 10,000 posts in it, almost all of which are complaining about men.

Beating one single gimmick to death so hard you reach the molten core of the earth is going to eventually irritate enough people they don't want you around.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Rectal Death Adept posted:

You were banned from that thread because you have literally 10,000 posts in it, almost all of which are complaining about men.

Beating one single gimmick to death so hard you reach the molten core of the earth is going to eventually irritate enough people they don't want you around.

code:
239 * 40 = 9560
Holy gently caress!!! And here I was embarassed that in some threads I'm approaching 10 pages of posts. What the gently caress.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Rectal Death Adept posted:

You were banned from that thread because you have literally 10,000 posts in it

Ariong posted:

code:
239 * 40 = 9560

technically incorrect.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Woe if you can't post 100,000 posts complaining about men

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ghostlight posted:

technically incorrect.

The best kind of incorrect

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Miss posted:

Woe if you can't post 100,000 posts complaining about men

I'm sure I have, just, not all here

e: every post about Dragon Age 2 was, in essence, a post complaining about men not appreciating it :lofty:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Ariong posted:

code:
239 * 40 = 9560
Holy gently caress!!! And here I was embarassed that in some threads I'm approaching 10 pages of posts. What the gently caress.

:chanpop:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ariong posted:

code:
239 * 40 = 9560

Not even the most I've seen. Diogenes has 481 pages of posts in his play by post thread.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

FilthyImp posted:

(snd to read Cumshitter posts)

My sweet baby jesus. Do I even want to know?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Xiahou Dun posted:

My sweet baby jesus. Do I even want to know?

You do, because he is a forums treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

hanales posted:

It’s getting funnier

Yes hello, have they released the damning evidence yet?